Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Yeah, Jeff tries for sure and I love him for it but he doesn't really get it.

Nicole, if you are just now getting maternity underwear, good for you!!!! I feel like I need it already with my ever expanding ass and my belly hanging over my pants!

Next week I'll put up the ticker, still not quite ready....

So Jeff and I talked about the nuchal today and I'm actually going to cancel it b.c of the money. I'll make a 13wk apt with the ob and they'll scan me then I'm sure since that will be my first apt with them. For now I'll just rely on my coworker's non-ob US for reassurance.

Carole, did you and your son get everything you wanted at the outlet? I wish we had an outlet store around here, I love those things!

omg I just tried them on and they are soooo comfy Tiger!! I wasn't trying to rush you hun...just excited to be able to keep track of how far along you are ;)

Oh and if money is tight, and insurance isn't paying for the whole thing then I agree it's best to just wait, esspecially if you are going to get scaned at the dr. anyways. And like you said, at least you are able to have your co-worker scan you just for reassurance :)

Lilies...I would have cancelled the scan as well. U must be tired of paying paying paying.

Nicole....yay for the big panties. I bought some nice old 2Xl panties and LOVE THEM.
As for the bp....it was high last time. They have no clue about whats up and I am starting to get bloody sick of apts.

I am unable to upload my HUGE ASS 33 week pic on Joes pc...will try to message it to u all on FB.

on another amazing note. I got a call from the YWCA this afternoon asking if I was interested in an emergancy placement of a man. I tell ya when it rans it pours. He would move in right away before baby is here and can be left alone. The other agency that called this am is one i used to wirk with 2 years ago...its with a lady client.

Got all my boys some awesome quicksivler jeans, DC shirts...they are so happy. Spent alot but so worth the smiles. Then we went for great chinese.

That is awesome about the client Carole!! Sounds like things are working out :)

ROFL about the big panties...it really makes a difference huh? I bet you are sick of apts....the worst part of going non-stop to the dr's is not getting quick answers!!!

Yay for getting the boys some cool skater clothes! I love buying Lexi clothes too!!

Jeez...I really need to take a bump pic for you guys...I think the last one I posted was like 10 weeks ago or something crazy.

I am ready to see your bump....it has been awhile.
I also bought baby a cute sleeper outfit at the Gap and 2 shirts and a sweater from ROOTS canada...they have nice clothes.
Ladies...I am in sooo much pain tonite. My right ribcage is killing me on my back from baby pushing. I would so rather have the feeling like my crotch is going to fall out vs this pain. I can hardly sit.

Oh Carole, I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable, I hope baby isn't stuck up there! I was watching One Born Every Minute and there was one woman where her baby was stuck up in the rib cage. It was a planned c-section and you do NOT want to see what this doctor had to do to get that baby out!
Yeah, that's probably not helpful huh?

LOL o the big panties too! Ya know, I just bought a bunch of new scrubs b.c I packed on some weight before I got PG now those are getting snug! Argh!!!!!

Holy cow ladies....I have a new client moving in tomorrow after the bday party. LOL....it is an emergancy move and I have not even met the guy yet. I am totally trusting that my supervisor is being forth coming with me that he would be a good match for us and us for him.
Wow,....that was soo fast. I dont know all the details as it was not him or behaviours that were the issue it was the support home operator that was the problem. Crappy timing with the party tomorrow as now I feel rushed. LOL....Thank goodness Joe has tomorrow off work as he is going to get paid to move him in. We have to rent a truck etc...Dam, I have alot to do. Just had to share the exciting good news with u ladies.
I am sooo happy to be working again and making the money. Perfect timing before baby comes as this young man can get settled in this month.

That is awesome! Now you guys will have a whole month of settling in with each other, how perfect is that! God is so good!

I know...he does provide. Busy day tomorrow as it's Landons bday and party. I may have to skip laying in bed with the cake and just grab a peice on the run as party is over at around 3 and we have to grab the uhaul and move him at 4pm. Busy busy.....

Ok, so a friend of mine from high school is having her baby soon, her water just broke and she's in the hospital. So, all the sudden I am super jealous!! LOL! I am ready to meet Lucas and be done! She's 39 weeks today...seems everyone I know goes before their due date, and looking at the 3rd tri forum a lot of women are induced at like 38 weeks. Is that all common now??? To just not make it to 40+ or be induced early? I'm super jealous and just KNOW that I will not be so lucky to even go a week early.

He will be 6. My little man....lol. I know, if I knew babes would be 100% and not have to stay in hospital, I would so want to have hime tonite.

Have fun today Carole, don't run yourself ragged! I hope Landon has a great birthday!

LOL, I bet you ladies are anxious about getting those babies out! I'm anxious for you!

LOL...yup....very anxious here Tiger!!

Carole, did you get the client moved in?

oh ,my oh my oh my....I am dead. I have never had such a busy day this pg. With the party and the move, ugh. Its 11pm and we just are sitting down after a shower. The gentleman is awesome and so kind. yay, he is a hoarder so we have to fix that as best as we can. Will write more tomorrow. Lanny had a great party and was spoiled,

I'm so glad Landon had a good birthday! Is it even worth asking if the cake was good!?! :winkwink:

A hoarder huh....I've seen a couple of those episodes on TLC, scary amazing how those ppl live. I hope you can help him!

Alright, so I went to Lane Bryant to get new bras but that was a bust ( I hate under wire bras right now and their limited no wire bras aren't any better than a sports bra) but I did get some nice linen pants for my ever expanding ass. The check out girl just had a baby not to long ago and we got talking. She thinks due to past experience that I'm having a girl since I'm gaining weight in my rear instead of my stomach. So I think it's survey time.

Nicole and Reeds, you both had/having a boy and have had a girl. Do you remember weight gain differences with those PG? And Carole, you've had all boys, was your weight gain the same each time?

Hey Tiger I have to say with experience of both my girls I gained my weight everywhere espically my thighs and hiney. With my boys I gain just in my belly. I can still wear my prepregnancy clothes just can't button the jeans. Hope that makes sense. LOL

It does makes sense, and we all saw Nicole still has a little butt with Lucas so the collected data so far is pointing to a girl for me. I have to say, I was hoping for a boy first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->