Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Also means my April baby was probably a boy too....I was always curious about that and the data seems to support it.

Tiger I have probably asked this but when is your next appt? Have you scanned at work anymore??

I had my NST today...Gunner was very active but I was contracting. They werent bad but I think as much cleaning and stuff that I have been doing has got them going a bit.

Wow contractions to get ready to push that baby out! Only one more month.....how crazy is that!?

I had a scan at work Tuesday, I just couldn't wait until today! Little girl was very active too, she wouldn't stop wiggling! I forbid her to get that umbilical cord twisted up! I haven't scheduled a real US with the regular ob/gyn yet. I probably will in two wks for three wks from now that way they can't give me a hard time about coming sooner.

That is frustrating to see ppl act like that and it's their own damn fault they're in the situation they're in. Does she hint to you that she expects you to send something since she considers you two friends?

Hi ladies...what a day. I guess Iam officially working again and will not have my bnb time as much. But it's worth it!!!
As for gaining weight, I gained 50 with my first and it was everywhere, 25 with second, 16 withh 3rd then was GD so I stopped gaining as I was eating better and this one I am maybe 1 lb heavier than pre-pg weight. I always gain in my belly, back and arms first.

So u think it's a little girl? LOL....awww.
Are u going to find out in 10 weeks?

I missed some gossip.....what was the rant about?

Damn, I missed out on the rant post too :( I just now got an email there were new posts here, but looks like I missed a lot!

Tiger....With Lexi I gained EVERYWHERE. This one my stomach is just freaking huge...like it protrudes straight out....Lexi I carried 'wider'. And not that it matters, but I've thought girl for you since you found out. Do one of those silly pee in the cup tests like Sandi and I did...it's great fun! And for me they were accurate w/ Lexi and Lucas.

Also, with Lexi since I gained everywhere I looked huge. I mean I was VERY overweight to begin with....I weighed what I weigh now starting out with her. But, I only gained like 25 pounds and look HUGE. This one I've gained 45 already and it carries better being all belly b/c I just don't see that I look like I've gained that much.

I will send you a pm too Nicole. LOL

Tiger I did the pee test and it was right for me. :)

I thought of you Nicole when the weight gain started to suggest girl since you called it first!

Where did you get your pee tests from?

I technically only gain 5lbs since I actually became pg (never mind the 10 I gained right before hand) but in these two last weeks my face looks fatter, I noticed my arms and hips are bigger and my stomach is definitely sticking out now that the ab muscles have relaxed and the baby is only the size of a prune! lol I'm doomed to be a pg fat chick! :haha:

NO! You will look great, and beautiful!

You can buy the pee tests at Walgreens or CVS style drugstores. GO GET ONE!!! LOL!

So I stopped at CVS on my way to work and they had the gender test but I'm gonna have to pass. $40 is too much for a test like that. We're Just gonna have to wait 7 more wks for the US. Sorry ladies.

Oh it's ok hun! I completely understand....let the 7 week countdown begin! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->