Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

talica it sounds to me that your cycles are trying to normalize after the bc. If you are ttc I would begin using opks and temping to track your ov. If your cycles continue to be irregular I would mention it to your doctor but It sound like typical cycles aftyer bc. Good luck!

i ladies
Here is my ststory
I had a my girl in 08 I went on the nuvaring and took it out for the last time in Feb 10 I didn't have a period for 8 whole months after that docs never told me why then nov10 I had one and Dec I had one and now january I had one but they are not on the same day every month the first was 32 day cycle the next was 18 day cycle so I'm not to sure now when I will ov I'm on CD 8. Now so im guessing its sometime this week coming I have of tests to try first time trying and check in cm daily cause I just don't know when it will of thnx for your time ladies let me know what you think oh my period this month was. 7 days long too not normal for me ever

Hmm, do you have ovulation predictor kit sticks/strips to test your urine and see when ovulation is? Cycles can get so out of wack because of birth control, we are right there with you. I went 10-11 months without a period after I stopped taking BCPs and have just had my first period December 19th. Good luck, if you have any questions just ask, I am sure someone on here has gone through it.

Thnx I have the 9 test stick box I. Did one last night and it said nope so I will do one every couple days I think just to see what it says

talica it sounds to me that your cycles are trying to normalize after the bc. If you are ttc I would begin using opks and temping to track your ov. If your cycles continue to be irregular I would mention it to your doctor but It sound like typical cycles aftyer bc. Good luck!

Thnx alot I think so too so I am trying to keep track all I have is the 9 test sticks from first response I'm ttc and learning all this stuff too so very confusing due to my cycles

talica-It is a bit confusing,and can be frustrating as well, but when you have crazy cycles it's a bit difficult to pinpoint ov. You have had some shorter cycles so 9 ov tests might do, but if you need more I got like 50 opks from amazon for 9 dollars or less. I also joined fertility friend to chart my temps and although it can be confusing it definately helps. :dust:

talica-It is a bit confusing,and can be frustrating as well, but when you have crazy cycles it's a bit difficult to pinpoint ov. You have had some shorter cycles so 9 ov tests might do, but if you need more I got like 50 opks from amazon for 9 dollars or less. I also joined fertility friend to chart my temps and although it can be confusing it definately helps. :dust:

Thnx for the help. I have a couple cycle things on my tablet to help me keep track I would do the temp watch but I tend to forget about it alot

4dpo. Not symptom spotting yet. I hope I don't start either. Just trying to be relaxed and happy.
How are you girls today?

Good, still waiting and waiting. 10dpo over here, dying to know if it's a yes or no, but dreading the LOOONG wait to ovulate once again if I don't get my bfp. Praying that Vitex helps me O a lot sooner this next cycle if af shows up instead.

Same. I hope that if this isn't my month I ov around day 14 like a normal girl!

CD 23 here and I am really impatient and sick of the waiting! Ugh come on letssssssssss goooooooooooooooo :haha:

I can wait those nine months if I know that I can hug and stare at my baby in disbelief for the rest of my life.

I am... I had my tubes tied back in 09' after a VERY hard pregnancy and a 2nd trimetser loss just before that, and could not take hormonal BC so we got them tied....after a few months, I realized I suffered from post tubal ligation syndrome. For over a year and a half before finally going for my reversal. although my post tubal ligation syndrome symptoms are gone, we are still having issues TTC. we have had 6 losses since our reversal, and every test under the sun that came back normal, seen two RE's etc... we had a HSG that showed both tubes open and functioning properly in july 2011, but still have yet to get a sticky bean... I believe it is from damage done from the PTLS crap... I will never take BC of ANY kind again...=(

I got some ewcm today and I am feeling some mild cramping, I hope something is happening soon! I will probably take an OPK tomorrow.

hi there!!

Thought I would jump on the wagon with you ladies and share my story! I went off BCP in September 2011 and decided to WTT. Luckily I did as my cycles have been crazy since! First cycle was a perfect 28 days, second cycle was 66 days then my most current has been 35 days. I decided this would be the first month that we would TTC and so I have been monitoring my CM.

I am currently on CD13 with absolutely no signs of O happening anytime soon. CM is dry and slightly creamy but very minimal. I

I had to have an internal pelvic ultrasound yesterday to check for PCOS, (which luckily they found I don't have, PHEW! :happydance: ) But while I was having the scan the lovely sonographer was chatting to me and I got into explaining that I was waiting to O and this was my first month TTC. She had a little poke and prod around and she said "unfortunately, looks like you might be in for another long cycle as your ovaries have produced follicles but they certainly do not look like they are maturing yet!" BUMMER! :dohh:

So I have decided I am in for the long haul, and figure I may as well stick it out with you lovelies to have a bit of support!

One other thing, the sonographer said my endometrium was 2.6mm and she said prior to O it needs to be around 14mm. I was looking at my previous scan which was done just prior to O and it was still only 2.8.. I have started to stress about that, worrying that my endometrium isn't thickening!

Any thoughts??

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you ladies!!! :hugs::flower:

I got some ewcm today and I am feeling some mild cramping, I hope something is happening soon! I will probably take an OPK tomorrow.

I hope you are right.

As for me, I am 10dpo over here creamy cm and a few quick little cramps, but that is about it so far today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->