Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

hello! i went off birth control in Oct. and i havent had a period or any kind of spotting since!! its very frustrating! im starting vitex today! do you suggest 2 or 3 pills aday?

I take three, how strong are yours? 3 for me totals 1,200 a day.

lynn I second what Lovetoteach said.
Heya Bean! I didn't take my temp this morning though because I was stirring all morning.:nope:
pops- you could ov at anytime and then start af after you're luteal, however there is no way for you to know you are def oving if you don't temp. I suggest waiting it out a bit, perhaps start charting, and then if you haven't seen any sign of ov of af contact your doctor. Bc can take a while to get out of your system. I have had 5 afs since coming off of bc in May so I could have ovulated each time or perhaps not because I just started temping and wouldn't know for sure. But most people suggest trying to bd every other day. That is probably the best way to catch ov if you don't use opks.There is no harm in trying.
Rachel how are you today girlie? Any sign of o yet?

Nope same old stuff here. I really do not know if my cm is fertile or not. I swear throughout the day it sometimes looks like a cross between watery and creamy sometimes maybe sticky and then usually once later in the day I notice what looks like a little ewcm. I am so confused! :wacko:

Rachel - that's what's happening to me too. Very frustrating! Hope we both O soon.

Nope happens to me too! Get my hopes up as get a little Ewcm but then next minute it's creamy! Obsessed with checking lol! Thanks for kind words had a busy day at work so not much time to think about it all today. Had big temp rise today but only had 2 hours sleep so discarded that temp...don't think I've ovulated and dont feel anywhere near...sigh...oh well x

I know I have become obsessed with it lately as well, it is driving me crazy! :wacko: I don't even know if I should be marking my chart with ewcm or watery on the days where it is like that. They need a new option for combo cm :headspin:

I agree cm is confusing and I don't like checking it as it is uncomfortable for me. Thats why i use the opks. So that I have an idea without checking and then I may check breifly, esp if I get a pos.

Ugg.Today I woke up around 4am again! I don't know what is wrong with me as I was very tired yesterday and didn't take any naps. I should have slept like a rock! I was really hot though when I awoke. I took my temp although it was very early and it was already 98.2! I wasn't sweaty but I felt hot from the inside out. I kicked off most of the blankets and got a drink. I was awake until about 530 and then I fell back. I made sure I was extra tired yesterday for bed just so I wouldn't wake up early! Oh well. :shrug: I am not too concerned because I think I definately ov'd but I just hope I can go back to sleeping normally again so If I don't get a bfp this cycle I can resume temping at the same time again! It's so irrritating! 7dpo today here.

I have this issue on and off ever since I started temping. I will go through spurts where I sleep like crap and then it will get better. Lately I have been having that issue. What I do is as long as it is within 1.5 hours of my normal temping time I just take my temp when I first wake up because that is more accurate than taking it after not enough hours of sleep. This is my third cycle charting so I know what my pre o and post o temps are so I am really not all that concerned if I take my temp at slightly different times each morning. You will get to that point eventually.

How is everyone doing today? Still not much to speak of here. I have been having mild cramping for a couple hours today, I have no clue what that even means. I just really wanted to O earlier than CD 40 this cycle, already CD 26....

I agree cm is confusing and I don't like checking it as it is uncomfortable for me. Thats why i use the opks. So that I have an idea without checking and then I may check breifly, esp if I get a pos.

Ugg.Today I woke up around 4am again! I don't know what is wrong with me as I was very tired yesterday and didn't take any naps. I should have slept like a rock! I was really hot though when I awoke. I took my temp although it was very early and it was already 98.2! I wasn't sweaty but I felt hot from the inside out. I kicked off most of the blankets and got a drink. I was awake until about 530 and then I fell back. I made sure I was extra tired yesterday for bed just so I wouldn't wake up early! Oh well. :shrug: I am not too concerned because I think I definately ov'd but I just hope I can go back to sleeping normally again so If I don't get a bfp this cycle I can resume temping at the same time again! It's so irrritating! 7dpo today here.

I agree, I wouldn't worry at all, you definitely O'd with those high temps, it's Imsotired, it's probably just the progesterone making you warm. Not sure if I O'd this cycle, because last cycle I was really warm during most of my lp.

Right now I am just ready for af as I am pretty sure my temps are way too low, yesterday I had no symptoms except for the pimple on my cheek.

On another note, DH agreed to take Maca with me, which I am hoping gives us super eggs and spermies and maybe increases DH's drive. If it helps with maturing my eggs, then maaaybe I will O sooner? Not sure... been reading about it here and there and I had it in my Amazon cart to purchase, but wasn't totally sure about it. Then last night DH was watching the show Taboo, where this lady in another country was deemed infertile, started drinking these frog shakes, and had a miracle child. At the end of the episode, it said that it was probably the maca in the frog shakes and I got excited and said, "MACA!!!!" Anyways, long story short, DH agreed to take maca with me because of that show.

I didn't know if he would ever agree to take anything, but he has been very suprising and on board with everything so far. He is a smoker, so IF that is affecting his little swimmers then maca should help us out. I know we are still very early on in trying, but I don't think DH can handle a million cycles of bfns.

Hey girls.
Rachel, I hope you O soon. I have my fx'd for you. I didn't ov until like cd 30. And it means you didn't miss the eggy yet!
Lovetoteach- Awesome! Maybe I will read up on maca. I can't get my husband to take anything though...he takes a multivitamin....I got lucky on that one. But he doesn't smoke or anything anymore, I think his spermies should be ok. I hope so anyway. I really think you ov'd I think you are just having crazy temps for some reason. I'm sure it must happen. :shrug: I'm not so confident either. I really doubt we caught the egg even though I'm still praying we did!

Would you ladies say this is positive? Bit confused as never had a positive OPK before but its pretty dark, although a bit of it is still light...so do I have to wait until its all dark? Just so excited that there is a small possiblity I may O this month :happydance: been waiting since october! I BD yesterday and will try to tonight ... just hope I actually O and catch the eggy! CM seems a bit watery but not that much...boobs seems slightly tender and some tiny cramps but not sure if thats just cos I've got a bit of a dicky tummy (sorry tmi!) xx

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
Would you ladies say this is positive? Bit confused as never had a positive OPK before but its pretty dark, although a bit of it is still light...so do I have to wait until its all dark? Just so excited that there is a small possiblity I may O this month :happydance: been waiting since october! I BD yesterday and will try to tonight ... just hope I actually O and catch the eggy! CM seems a bit watery but not that much...boobs seems slightly tender and some tiny cramps but not sure if thats just cos I've got a bit of a dicky tummy (sorry tmi!) xx

Your body might be trying to ov because the top one looks close, if not positive. Take another one in a few hours and see if it isn't darker. Also take one tomorrow. I'd say keep bding and taking the opks once a day, twice if you get a dark one. In a few weeks you will know whether or not you ov'd because you'll either get af or a bfp. Good luck to you!:flower:

Sorry baby_nurse I didn't notice you also temp! you'll know for sure once your temp rises.

Agreed, those do look really dark, I would say positive, or VERY close. Just keep BDing and once you start to see temp rises you will know if you O'd or not. Hopefully it's ovulation, fingers crossed!

Thanks ladies...really really hope I ovulate this month feel like I've been waiting forever!

Hi ladies I'm. On cdd13 the of test still says no so I will. keep checking and hopeing soon I will ov

Opk is negative today but breasts still very tender (which is the only thing I noticed last time I o'ed). However my temp was nearly the same as yesterday so does that mean nothing has happened?? Would you expect a temp rise day after positive o? Bit scared my body is just tricking me and I'm not going to o :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->