Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I wish my cycle start to get shorter with SI (soy) next cycle.

Don't we all! Hope soy helps you. I think I am going to give vitex a few more months, but this is my first month, so I am trying to give my body time to sort everything out.

Hi ladies I'm on CD 15 should I be ov soon I'm not to sure the darn tests are still saying nothing not sure if I trust them very much I don't want to be stressing about all this stuff

Urgh well looks like I got my hopes up for nothing! No temp rise today. :( just dont understand really thought I'd o'ed as opk was darkest I'd ever seen it and by breasts were super tender...looks like it was just my body tricking me yet again. Feel crushed :(

Urgh well looks like I got my hopes up for nothing! No temp rise today. :( just dont understand really thought I'd o'ed as opk was darkest I'd ever seen it and by breasts were super tender...looks like it was just my body tricking me yet again. Feel crushed :(

Sorry :hugs: our bodies are mean sometimes.

As for me I am suppose to be 15dpo, fertility friend decided to take away my crosshairs. It says I may have ovulated cd19-29. Thanks jack a**! Sorry I woke up crabby today, but really?????

Oh Lovetoteach. I'm sorry. FF has done horrue things to me before too! So frustrating. TBH and sorry to say this but though I'm not convinced you've O'd.

I feel your frustration. :hugs:

I'm sorry girls. It seems like a crappy day here on BnB. I still feel barely anything and I I got a bfn on an ic. I know it's way early-9dpo, but I felt like I had to do something. It's upsetting but not as upsetting as getting a bfn on 14dpo. But now I sort of expect a bfn so maybe I won't be as disappointed.I mean I'm still gonna be upset but maybe less. :shrug:
baby_nurse- keep testing you'll try again. My body tried to ov on cd19 and failed and went onto ov on cd30.
Lovetoteach- I'm sooo sorry. I really though you had it! If you want to rant or complain, feel free, I don't mind listening to you. I hope you ov soon. I look at it like this- If you didn't ov you didn't miss the egg. Maybe you will try again soon and have perfect bd timing!
Bean and Rachel how are you today?

Back to opks I guess... Maybe af will be nice and show up to end it all.

10dpo and not a symptom either way. Hope you girls are all doing well.

Doing well, IST, but I'm only 1dpo and having right side pain and cramping.. Blah

Cervix closed and high, temp still low. Going back to opks tonight, haven't seen ewcm, so don't think I missed it. Maca comes in the mail tuesday, think I might go pick up some epo to help with ewcm. Sucks to go backwards, but I guess I was just hopeful it would sort out faster.

Hotpink-Looks like you finally O'ed! :happydance:

lovetoteach-I am so sorry FF messed with you but as long as you did not miss O day you still have a chance, I totally understand how disappointing that is and feel free to vent here that is what we are here for!

Imsotired-Your chart is looking really good, I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Bean-I see that you O'ed as well!

As for me I had a blast going out, drinking and partying yesterday! I was drunk but I think I remember seeing ewcm :haha: My temp was low this morning and I really expected it to be higher because I drank all day yesterday and I woke up around 3am and a couple more times in between 3-5 am and I usually temp at 5:45 but I woke around 5ish and just took it thinking it would be high because I wasnt really sleeping, drinking, ect but it was low! I am wondering if I did not have all of that working against me if it would have been even lower. I am not going to be able to take an OPK today because I am busy but I will see how things look and may take one tomorrow.

So now that ff took my crosshairs away and says I never ovulated I am wondering why I got pink spotting around the day I thought I ovulated... Zero color or spotting since then, just lots of creamy cm.

Hello all. I've been reading these forums for a few weeks and decided to register after reading this thread since this seems like the right place for me to hang out right now.

I really feel for those of you that are still trying to get to that o. I see by your posts how that makes this so even more frustrating. :wacko:

I'm 38, TTC my first. Went off of Amethia (generic Seasonique) on 01/02/12. Was on it for about 5 years (depo for 13 before that). Got AF for one day over 2 weeks ago, but it was not a light period. I have gone off BC twice before over the years and my body tends to return to normal very rapidly.

Based on CM I thought I o'ed CD 9. Since FF didn't give me CH I did a manual override. Been waiting and POAS like an addict ever since. :blush:

Today I decided to remove my o date override to see what would happen. FF changed my o date by almost a week. So I thought I was 13 dpo, now supposedly I am 8 dpo. I can't do a signature yet with a ticker since this is my first n00b post. But I'm the same poster name on FF. :wave:

I thought of one question for you all before I hit submit. How many of you got horrible headaches once coming off of BC? I gave up beer and coffee as soon as we started to try and I don't know if it's all or one of those things, but I still have raging headaches daily. Ok, my novel is over!

Some weird cramping tonight but may just be gas or something.:wacko:
Rachel- thanks doll, i hope i get my bfp too.Glad you had fun and maybe you are about to O!Hope you do!
Hotpink- congrats on O, GL!
Lovetotach- my last cycle I had some strange mid cycle spotting twice. I don't know what it was but it probably only ever happened to my once or twice before. I dunno...but I hope you O soon and catch your egg.
Enekai-You are still newly off of bc so it may take a little while. I have been off of bcp since May and I still have a few issues. I'm hoping they resolve soon though. Depo is a rough bc and 13 years is a long time! I hope your doctor can help you sort it all out and get your bfp. I did not get headaches from coming off of bc but coffee withdrawl will do it! I used to drink coffee all the time and if I missed a day it was awful. After I stopped I got the headaches for weeks...ouch! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->