Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Baby nurse. If the positive was yesterday I'd say today is O day and you'll get your rise tomorrow.

Good luck.

Baby nurse. If the positive was yesterday I'd say today is O day and you'll get your rise tomorrow.

Good luck.

I really hope so! I BD yesterday and day before, not sure I'll get to tonight, do I think that still gives me a good chance? X

Hi ladies. I'm 8dpo currently. I woke up again last night feeling hot! It was at 2:45 though so it didn't effect my temps at 6 and I fell back asleep much more quickly. I am tired and cranky. I have had some gas, slight cramping (prob from the gas), and some irritability.I've been a bit hungry the past 2 days but I have been on a diet so that doesn't mean much. These are my only 'symptoms' far. I think I'm doing a good job not symptom spotting too much but it makes me feel sorta hopeless. I'm still testing on the 4th if af doesn't show. I'm not really sure how long my lp is so 2 weeks was just a guess. I'm just feeling very negative. Sorry to complain but I need to get it off of my chest. I hope if I don't get a bfp I at least ov at an earlier date next cycle....

How are the rest of you girls? Feeling good, feeling bad? Think you may ov soon/ have already?

Hey. Stay positive Imsotired. You def sound like your body is behaving itself more that 6 weeks ago.

I'm good. Had false start. I had a temp rise this morning but I'm hoping that is from the couple of glasses of red wine and slightly late night. I've not had a positive OPK since Sunday am and I didn't have fertile CM yesterday that I noticed. Not bd'd since monday night so really hope I didn't O yesterday. Otherwise I'm good.

I am still waiting :-=

Since I haven't O'ed yet at least I can go get :drunk: tomorrow. Every year they have a big Mardi Gras type parade it is a big partying day here so I am gonna enjoy myself! It is the only positive spin I can think of for this situation :haha:

Thanks Bean, I'm trying. I hope my body is behaving! I don't want anymore long cycles!I'm sure you will O soon.

Rachel I think you got a plan. Go out and have fun! Keep checking for O and keep bd'ing but if youre out having fun you won't be feeling bad! I hope it comes for you soon.

I'm just hopeful and doubtful at the same time and it's no fun. This diet has been getting to me lately! I see commercials for resturaunts and food and I want it! But I'm limiting my calories so I can't have too many drinks or go out to a resturaunt and gorge like I would like to. I think I used to use food to soothe myself and now that I'm on a diet, nothing soothes me! I have lost almost 14lbs though so that's a plus. Anywho...I'm just gonna hope and pray I get a bfp and try not to be upset if I don't. Easier said than done.

I am trying to loose weight right now as well so I feel your pain! I would like to loose about 8-10 pounds. Right now I weigh the most I have ever weighed and I am blaming it on stopping BCP. After the holidays I started working out 5-6 days a week and eating pretty good and I have somehow gained one pound? I really do not understand what is going on with my body lately it is so frustrating. I am going to my GP next month and will ask to have my throid levels checked.

That is really good though that you lost 14 lbs already! Keep it up it will be worth it in the end.

I too could stand to lose a few pounds. I wanted to work out, but didn't know if it would be bad during the 2ww since I have had absolutly zero activity for the past few months aside from cleaning the house constantly. If af comes in the next few days I am just going to get on working out hard core and hope it helps with keeping a healthy circulation and energy to BD as much as I need too :) Last year around Jan and Feb I lost 13 pounds. Hope I will be that sucessful this go round. Crazy to look up your "ideal" healthy weight and see how far you are off. How can I look skinny and weigh what the scale says I do? I believe scales are just evil.

I too could stand to lose a few pounds. I wanted to work out, but didn't know if it would be bad during the 2ww since I have had absolutly zero activity for the past few months aside from cleaning the house constantly. If af comes in the next few days I am just going to get on working out hard core and hope it helps with keeping a healthy circulation and energy to BD as much as I need too :) Last year around Jan and Feb I lost 13 pounds. Hope I will be that sucessful this go round. Crazy to look up your "ideal" healthy weight and see how far you are off. How can I look skinny and weigh what the scale says I do? I believe scales are just evil.

lol. I second that. My ' ideal' weight is a ways off! But I'm not unhealthy so I'm just gonna lose what I can for now and hope to get pg only to have to do it all over. It's worth it though!

I agree! I look at myself and feel like I look pretty thin but the scale does not agree-It is driving me crazy :wacko:

Your chart is still looking good lovetoteach-have you tested?

lol. I second that. My ' ideal' weight is a ways off! But I'm not unhealthy so I'm just gonna lose what I can for now and hope to get pg only to have to do it all over. It's worth it though!

Yeah before we actually started ttc DH said that if I wanted to lose weight now I should, "get really skinny" so when I add on pregnancy pounds it will not be such a big deal. He also said that he hopes "we" are one of those girls who just gains in the belly, like the ones you can't tell they are prego until they turn and you see the huge belly. He didn't mean to be mean, but I gave him a good arm smack for those comments. He doesn't like really skinny girls, but I wish I could lose the 20 pounds I am over my ideal weight so then when I gain the baby pounds, it won't be too far from what I am now. Wishful thinking, but I would be happy with any weight loss I can achieve between now and a bfp.

I don't think I'm TOO heavy which I'm not really but I'm short so I have like a spare tire looking thing going on. UGG it's disgusting. DH doesn't seem to mind at all even though 9 years ago when we started going out I was much, much thinner. I just figure as long as I'm happy and healthy I'm fine. But if either of those things change I will lose lose lose! And I think I've already proved I can do it with the recent weight loss. I decided to lose because I was miserable and I began to wonder if my weight had anything to do with my messy cycles. I don't think that now but I'm happy I did it anyway. I joined my fitness pal (it's free) and here I am! My main priority right now is getting pregnant and I will finish the weight loss after. But like you, lovetoteach, I'll be happy to lose whatever I can before my bfp. I'll worry about the rest later.

Your chart is still looking good lovetoteach-have you tested?

Didn't test today because I woke up at 5am in a hurry to pack and get out the door. I am at DH's aunt's house waiting for the inspection to be finished on my new house. Since it's inspection day, I had to wake up early and ride with DH on his way to work since the new house is 45 mintues away from our apartment, and his job and his aunt's house are both about 5-10 minutes from the new house. I didn't want to have to wait around for a call and then make the realtor and inspection guy wait 45 minutes for me to get there. Long story short, I am away from my hpts, which is probably a good thing. I will also be away from my hpts this weekend because I refuse to waste a more expensive midstream test and have been using the dip ones. Since I will be with a bunch of family this weekend it's kind of hard to secretly pee in a cup, dip the test, and wait for the results. All this is a good distraction in helping me wait until monday to test.

Congrats and Good luck with your new home and your hpt lovetoteach! You are lucky to have family and a new home to distract you while you're waiting for your tww to be over!

Thanks, it's overwhelming all that goes into buying a house. When the inspector was explaining everything to us for two hours I thought my head was going to explode. Also there were no chairs or anything in the vacant house and I thought I was about to pass out from standing for so long, or throw up. I was about to sit on the floor and stare up at him like a child while he was talking to me.

Thanks, it's overwhelming all that goes into buying a house. When the inspector was explaining everything to us for two hours I thought my head was going to explode. Also there were no chairs or anything in the vacant house and I thought I was about to pass out from standing for so long, or throw up. I was about to sit on the floor and stare up at him like a child while he was talking to me.

lol. I know what you mean. We went through it in 2010!:flower: It's worth it though!

I wish my cycle start to get shorter with SI (soy) next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->