Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Some weird cramping tonight but may just be gas or something.:wacko:
Rachel- thanks doll, i hope i get my bfp too.Glad you had fun and maybe you are about to O!Hope you do!
Hotpink- congrats on O, GL!
Lovetotach- my last cycle I had some strange mid cycle spotting twice. I don't know what it was but it probably only ever happened to my once or twice before. I dunno...but I hope you O soon and catch your egg.
Enekai-You are still newly off of bc so it may take a little while. I have been off of bcp since May and I still have a few issues. I'm hoping they resolve soon though. Depo is a rough bc and 13 years is a long time! I hope your doctor can help you sort it all out and get your bfp. I did not get headaches from coming off of bc but coffee withdrawl will do it! I used to drink coffee all the time and if I missed a day it was awful. After I stopped I got the headaches for weeks...ouch! GL!

Keeping my figers crossed for your bfp this cycle.

Hope I get my cycle sorted out, got some epo today to get some nice and healthy ewcm, and waiting on maca to get here. Opk today was negative, temp a normal 97.4... Testing tomorrow on hpt one last time just to make sure before I start taking epo.

Enekai- I also think your headaches are more likely due to the coffee withdrawl and not the bcp.

Thanks hun I have my fx'd for you also. Hope the epo works for you. I have seen a slight difference in cm since starting it. Keep us updated on the maca too.

Thanks hun I have my fx'd for you also. Hope the epo works for you. I have seen a slight difference in cm since starting it. Keep us updated on the maca too.

Will do, I am trying anything to help me ovulate sooner and have nice healthy eggs. I know for sure I ovulated last cycle, as my temps were in the 98 and above range before af, I got really warm, and I had all sorts of symptoms due to the surge in progesterone that I my body wasn't used to. So at least I know I ovulate, now just to get my body to do it again is what I am waiting on. Also hoping the maca gives us more energy to bd more often, which is a must since I have no idea when I may ovulate. Tracking every sign I can so I can have some what of a heads up though, I can't bd every other day for 40+ days on end! That would make it more like a chore, and would wear me out after one cycle of trying.

Had another temp rise today, trying not to get excited but really really hope I did ovulated on CD18. Will have to wait and see what tomorrows temp brings. Then I'm on 3 nights which makes my temps go wacky so won't be able to temp very accurately but I'll try.
If I haven't O'ed I'm going to buy some Soy for my next cycle as fed up of not ovulating every month!

Good luck to all ladies getting BFP this month or waiting to O.

I'm so confused right now, DH just told me before leaving for work that I messed up on my temp yesterday so I guess i didn't get my temp rise since i woke up 2 1/2 hour later, had to adjust it grrrr makes me so mad.

Thanks Imsotired and Lovetoteach, looking forward to getting over the caffeine addiction soon.

My temp went up this morning and also had EWCM, when I entered my data, FF changed everything on me again. So now I'm back to 7 dpo. Having my chart change so much has me basically just waiting this cycle out, it seems a mess :wacko:

What is epo Lovetoteach? Never heard it mentioned before so far as I know.

Hope everyone has a good day! :coffee:

Thanks Imsotired and Lovetoteach, looking forward to getting over the caffeine addiction soon.

My temp went up this morning and also had EWCM, when I entered my data, FF changed everything on me again. So now I'm back to 7 dpo. Having my chart change so much has me basically just waiting this cycle out, it seems a mess :wacko:

What is epo Lovetoteach? Never heard it mentioned before so far as I know.

Hope everyone has a good day! :coffee:

Don't even get me started on fertility friend! It is a good tool, but ff is very frustrating sometimes!

Epo is evening primrose oil, from what I have heard it helps you produce more egg white cervical mucous around ovulation time.

I have heard that epo is supposed to be helpful for ewcm. I bought some awhile back but have not started it yet. Keep in mind it does usually take about 2-3 months to work so don't give up on it too quick!

My temp is at the lowest it has been all cycle so I am praying that means something! I will take an OPK today [-o<

Ladies, I have finally got my first AF today after coming off the BCP! Thank god, it means that body is hopefully working ok and can start TTC this cycle! Will only be our first cycle trying so no major hopes but fingers crossed for everyone else who is hoping for their BFPs this month :) xxx

Ladies, I have finally got my first AF today after coming off the BCP! Thank god, it means that body is hopefully working ok and can start TTC this cycle! Will only be our first cycle trying so no major hopes but fingers crossed for everyone else who is hoping for their BFPs this month :) xxx

Good luck, finally getting af back is an awesome feeling, the only time you really want her to show :)

I know!! It's crazy! now heres hoping she doesn't show next month.... :) xx

11 dpo and bfn. I guess it's not too bad cause I didn't have much hope anyway.... woke up at 5 am and tried to go back to sleep thinking it was earlier so I didn't temp. Uggg WHY CAN'T I SLEEP!? I'm very frustrated. Congrats on getting af pops. I hope the rest of you ov soon. Hope you are all doing well.

11 dpo and bfn. I guess it's not too bad cause I didn't have much hope anyway.... woke up at 5 am and tried to go back to sleep thinking it was earlier so I didn't temp. Uggg WHY CAN'T I SLEEP!? I'm very frustrated. Congrats on getting af pops. I hope the rest of you ov soon. Hope you are all doing well.

11 dpo is still early. Hard to tell anything from crazy temps. I hope not being able to sleep. I have just finally been able to sleep peacefully this past week after MONTHS of having horrible sleep, hope this helps me out. My temps are starting to be less crazy too. Now if I could just O... Excited for the maca to see what it has in store.

Thanks Lovetoteach. I know it's early but I feel out. I'm still going to test again on the 4th. Keep your fx'd I get a bfp then but I'm not holding my breath. I had cramping last night but it may have been something I ate. Nothing so far today.I would love to know why I can't sleep though...Maybe it's the stress? I have no clue.

CD15 and still not even a faint line on OPK, FF says im in my fertile period. I read that Ov tests just dont work for some people, anyone else encountered this? x

I'm starting to the same thing as well I had 6 +opks so far this cycle

Well OPK was neg today, I haven't seen any cm so I do not know if it is fertile or not. I think my OPK looked slightly darker than previous ones I took but it was still faint. I am still holding out hope my low temps indicate o is on its way. Because if not I will loose my mind :wacko:

Lovetoteach-I am sorry to hear you did not O I really thought you had. Hopefully we both O soon!

rachel and hotpink, from when you finish AF is there always a faint line and gets darker until O? I have never ever had a 2nd line I dont understand it. Really want to cry now, maybe i dont O at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->