Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Hello Mapes and Tigerlillie, welcome to the thread!
Mapes, thats exactly what i said! They just say 'its possible to get pregnant right away after stopping BCP'.
I dont understand how women get pregnant from just 'missing one pill', when BCP over time stops your body ovulating, how can just missing one pill make you O!

I may try upping it starting tomorrow. I normally do 28 drops in the morning, I am going to try 20 in the morning and 20 in the evening and see if that helps to get things going!

Rachel, i cant see it would hurt at all to up it. It might bring on AF though? I started on 1200mg.

Great, thanks! If I do 20 drops in am and pm that will be about 1400 mg a day. The directions on my bottle say to take 3000-6000 mg a day. That seems like a crazy amount to me :wacko:

Yeah I take 1200mg also. Give it a shot and see what happens. I def don't think it could hurt.

Just joined the forum... seems I posted a new thread that wasn't necessary...

Anyway, I've been trying to get pregnant for 6 months now after taking BC pills for 6 years. I've had 1 or 2 periods since I stopped taking BC, so I have no idea why I've been so irregular when I was always regular my first 5 years of taking birth control. Seems the beginning of last year is when my periods stopped coming around every month, and I have no idea why. My stress has been high lately, but it usually always is... So I'm not sure if that could be the issue or not.

Wow. It seems to me that we all have really similar problems concerning bc. This thread is growing and growing! I know how it feels girls.:hugs:

Hopefully we can get loads of BFPs from this thread to put in the title!!!

i started to wonder last night, once we do have baby #1 what would be our BC options to conceive #2 when we are ready. I know the injection and pill both cause cycle problems afterwards. Anyone know about the IUD?
my husband would freak out if he had to wear a condom lol

i started to wonder last night, once we do have baby #1 what would be our BC options to conceive #2 when we are ready. I know the injection and pill both cause cycle problems afterwards. Anyone know about the IUD?
my husband would freak out if he had to wear a condom lol

That is what I have been wondering too. Ever since we stopped using condoms a few months ago I can tell that DH is never going to want to use them again. Right now birth control is the furthest thing from my mind, but I guess eventually I will have to think about it.

I know it is not 100% but I have a couple friends that have been using pull out method for years and have not gotten pg. My DH actually prefers condom to pull out though :haha:

Hello ladies, just found this thread :) i stopped cerazette start of the month no af yet and dr said can take upto six months for anything :-( good luck to everyone xxx

Hello ladies, just found this thread :) i stopped cerazette start of the month no af yet and dr said can take upto six months for anything :-( good luck to everyone xxx

Hey myheart!!

I stopped cerazette on 12th Jan and got AF for the first time in 2 1/2 years yesterday, so almost 3 weeks. My Dr said the same thing, and a friend took 2 months and then got her BFP second cycle, all will be fine I'm sure! :)

I'm doing a TTC after cerazette journal, come stalk! xxx

Look at today's OPK

I swear that my cervix is more closed then closed can be. Why is my OPK getting so dark?

Attachments

• cd44.jpg
    cd44.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 4
I don't check cervical position but I do know it could change at the drop of a hat. Maybe you'll O soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->