Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

13dpo and bfn:cry: Whatever I saw yesterday was prob an evap. I think I'm out. Anyway I hope this next cycle is at least a normal length so my next wait won't be so long. How are you girls? How are those opks looking today?

Everything is as good as it can be here. Still waiting CD 32, can I at least O a little earlier this cycle?!?! Ugh.. Starting today I am upping my Vitex dosage from 1000 mg to 1400 and splitting up my dosage one in the am and one in the pm. Hopefully that will wake my lazy body up! :haha:

I am sorry you had a BFN today Imsotired. You are never offcially out till AF shows but hopefully if she does show you will have an even shorter cycle next time.

Imsotired, hope you are just going to get a late bfp, or at least not have to wait forever for af to come around if you aren't prego. I am pulling for bfp though.

As for me I have no idea why I am getting a dark OPK, will be peeing on another OPK in about three hours. Haven't checked my cp or cm today yet though because last nights BD is probably still messing with my cm this morning. Started taking maca today, will keep yall posted on how that goes.

Thanks girls:hugs:. I hope you both O very soon! Nice normal cycles for all of us this month!

That sure is a dark OPK lovetoteach based on what I've seen pics of so far.

Shark week showed up for me last night but strangely, I feel better. :shrug: FF has my O date all screwy, hopefully this cycle is more accurate and predictable.

That sure is a dark OPK lovetoteach based on what I've seen pics of so far.

Shark week showed up for me last night but strangely, I feel better. :shrug: FF has my O date all screwy, hopefully this cycle is more accurate and predictable.

Lol, shark week? Is that your period?

Should I put that OPK as positive on my ff chart? I am not sure if I should call it positive or negative. Some people are saying it's positive... I don't know anymore.

I don't know. I don't think it's a true pos but you may have surged later on in the day. It's kinds hard to say. I'd say don't worry about marking it as a pos until you see a temp rise. Did you take an opk yet today?

I don't know. I don't think it's a true pos but you may have surged later on in the day. It's kinds hard to say. I'd say don't worry about marking it as a pos until you see a temp rise. Did you take an opk yet today?

Not yet, it is only 12. Thinking of taking two today though just incase. I might take one in the next hour and then another later in the evening. I finally got DH to agree to get some concieve plus to help mimic EWCM since my CM is out of wack right now.

Yeah. You may have an even darker, more pos opk today. If not then you know you may have O'd today. I used preseed a few times when I thought I was fertile but turned out not to be, but I have heard good things about sperm friendly lubricants and I wish you the best of luck with it.

Imsotired - Sorry about the BFN. Hope it's just being shy if not, at least you've had a reasonably normal cycle.

Rachel - Hope you O soon.

Lovetoteach - The same happened to me this cycle. +OPk and nice fertile signs but no O then +OPK and a distinct lack of fertile signs and temp rise. My cervix did open a bit more on O day but not sure about my CM due to bding the night before. On the day of my + my cervix seemed closed. Good luck!

Hey ladies, how we all doing today. Still not even a 2nd line on OPK for me today boooo

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies,

Its nice to be able to vent our frustrations on how the BCP can muck with our bodies with others that are going through the same thing.

It just amazes me how Doctors can still prescribe the BCP knowing how much trouble it can give people when they stop taking it.

I have been doing a fair bit of reading and have decided to use the IUD afterwards as there is no where near the reported problems afterwards as there is with BCP, alot of women get their :bfp: within 2 months of having it taken out, the stats are alot more postive than BCP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->