Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Love to teach. What time was yesterday's and todays taken? I have a very short surge. Literally positive for one pee! So very easy to miss my full +. I'd bd again tonight just incase. Good luck!

Love to teach. What time was yesterday's and todays taken? I have a very short surge. Literally positive for one pee! So very easy to miss my full +. I'd bd again tonight just incase. Good luck!

Took yesterdays at 2:30pm and todays at 2pm.

Lovetoteach I'd say that your surge was last night and you O'd last night or today. BD and keep a look out for your temp rise. Hopefully you successfully O'd this time!

:cry:Def not my month girls. I just started to spot here on 13dpo so tomorrow will be cd1 for sure. Ugg. Lets hope I O before cd30 this cycle!

Lovetoteach I'd say that your surge was last night and you O'd last night or today. BD and keep a look out for your temp rise. Hopefully you successfully O'd this time!

Yes, tonights OPK was darker than this afternoon's, not positive, but pretty dark. Hope tomorrow's temp starts a rise that lasts at least 12 days (if not a lot longer for a bfp of course). I hope my body isn't just surging over and over with no egg just to mess with me.

cd1 here. Ugg I feel like absolute garbage. Lovetoteach- sounds promising I hope your body isn't playing tricks. I hope you get your temp rise today or tomorrow.

ImSoTired sorry the bitch got you she is very good at that.

arghhhh another friend has just announced shes 12 weeks pregnant. grrrrrr no fair, whens it my turn :(

Don't feel bad Bump not at all in the past week I had about maybe 8/9 on Facebook

Ive got loads of people on facebook either pregnant or just given birth. Do you have to stalk them like i do? lol

I have a baby shower to go to two weekends in a row this month :wacko:

Imsotired-I am sorry the witch got you :cry:

I hope you have an even short cycle though this time around!

As for me (sorry tmi) I had a lot of watery like cm this a.m. It was not really quite stretchy yet but there was a lot of it and it has a thin consistency but also a tiny bit cloudy look to parts of it, I cannot decide if I should call it water or creamy on FF. What do you ladies think?

Rach- i would leave it blank, but make a note about todays cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->