Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Thanks girls. Back to waiting to O after this week!FX is comes on cd15 or so like a normal human being!What are the odds right? Oh and I have an ob/gyn appt at the end of this month and they are gonna get an earfull about this bc business!I feel AWFUL!!!!!!

Thanks girls. Back to waiting to O after this week!FX is comes on cd15 or so like a normal human being!What are the odds right? Oh and I have an ob/gyn appt at the end of this month and they are gonna get an earfull about this bc business!I feel AWFUL!!!!!!

Yup, this is nuts. At least you know you O'd though, although way late. I am waiting for SOMETHING to happen. No news today, slight temp increase, but it's still around my normal temps, so nothing exciting.

Yea nothing really new here today either, except that I am having more cm but I am having that weird cm that seems to be changing throughout the day, it seemed a little more stretchy later in the day but I am not getting my hopes up this time. Unfortunately we have no choice but to wait it out as patiently as possible. I will just continue to BD every other day and wait :dohh:

Good luck girls I hope you both O very soon. My af came with a vengence! I have BAD cramps, I had a hot flash earlier, and I am nauseous! I am also just really really tried. Anyway I hope my next cycle is much shorter so that if I do get pregnant the baby will be due in Nov. I am considering talking off Mar,Apr, and May because I really need to relax and see if I can get my cycles back on track. I also would prefer not to have a baby in Dec,Jan, or Feb because there are all ready too many bdays those months (I have a HUGE family). I have to think about it though because I want a baby SO bad that it may outweigh my silly preferances. I'll think on it. Hope you girls are doing well today.

Let us know how the soy works out for you once you are able to start it. I am going to give Vitex a few months and if that doesnt help I may stop it and try soy out.

Imsotired-I have thought about that too (having a baby during certain times of the year) for example if I ever O I would be due probably in mid october or so which would be a busy time-My mom's is early october, mine is mid october, my brother is end of september and our anniversay is early November. It would be crazy! :wacko: But with how long this process is taking already I do not care I just want a BFP!

Yeah... I thought about it and it would probably be best for me to have a child in December this year after my semester of student teaching ends, or June 1st of any other year when school lets out. Right now I am just thinking start now and it will happen whenever it happens and I have 9 months to figure out the rest.

On another note, my OPK today was the lightest I have seen it since about CD10 this cycle.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet but I have a month to decide. I hope I get pregnant this cycle and then I'm due in Nov. That would be nice to not even have to worry about those 3 months. Anyway nothing new here obv except my temp was a bit high today but I think I was tossing and turning because of cramps and I was hot when I woke up. Lovetoteach I hope maybe you O'd yesterday and that's why it was so light. We shall see. If not, it'll come eventually I know how it sucks to wait. Sorry.Rachel I hope you O soon also....hotpink hope soy works for you.

Nothing new yet. How is everyone else? I am trying to drink lots of water. How in the world can one drink that much water in a day without chugging some of it??

Lovetoteach, I'm doing okay besides having a bloody nose this morning when i woke up and DH's spray keeps on making me feel sick.

Nothing new yet. How is everyone else? I am trying to drink lots of water. How in the world can one drink that much water in a day without chugging some of it??

I dunno. When I began to drink nothing but water I drank TONS of it. Now that I've been drinking it non stop for months I'm kinda over it. Somedays I can get the whole 8 glasses down in a few hours other days I struggle to get 3! Like I'm too busy to drink or just not thirsty....Anyway I like to talk about silly stuff like that cause it makes me forget about ttc and also gives me someone to talk to. I've been unemployed for like 9 months and sometimes I get lonely.... this site has helped me to still be social . Did you ever realize you've forgotten how to talk to people? A few months after I quit I went out to eat with my friends and I realized I had forgotten how to hold a conversatio with anyone other than dh! I'm so much better now, like my old self! Sorry I'm rambling....

I dunno. When I began to drink nothing but water I drank TONS of it. Now that I've been drinking it non stop for months I'm kinda over it. Somedays I can get the whole 8 glasses down in a few hours other days I struggle to get 3! Like I'm too busy to drink or just not thirsty....Anyway I like to talk about silly stuff like that cause it makes me forget about ttc and also gives me someone to talk to. I've been unemployed for like 9 months and sometimes I get lonely.... this site has helped me to still be social . Did you ever realize you've forgotten how to talk to people? A few months after I quit I went out to eat with my friends and I realized I had forgotten how to hold a conversatio with anyone other than dh! I'm so much better now, like my old self! Sorry I'm rambling....

Understandable, it does get boring being home alone all day. Luckly I am around DH's family a lot on the weekends, so that keeps me social. I miss all my college friends that are all spread out all over the state and country, but I am sure I will make plenty of friends once I start teaching.

My friends all work a lot and live all over the creation! I also miss my friends from work TERRIBLY! We go to dinner once a month and sometimes they will talk me into going out with them to a bar or something. I used to be all about going to the bars but I'm really into staying at home with dh, he hates bars and would prefer to drink at home if he drinks. I agree with his philosophy. I just miss having people around me all day. I try to keep busy, text my friends when they have time, stuff like that. It's just difficult not to think about ttc!

Lovetoteach, I'm doing okay besides having a bloody nose this morning when i woke up and DH's spray keeps on making me feel sick.

Ive had a bloody nose the past 2 mornings when i woke up. Must be from having the heating on high all night long.

On a tmi note ladies, everytime i go to the bathroom when i wipe its rather slippery. Ive never examined CM before so i have no idea what it means! hope it means its O time :)
OPK in a bit ;)

Ive had a bloody nose the past 2 mornings when i woke up. Must be from having the heating on high all night long.

On a tmi note ladies, everytime i go to the bathroom when i wipe its rather slippery. Ive never examined CM before so i have no idea what it means! hope it means its O time :)
OPK in a bit ;)

Yay, hope that is EWCM!

My friends all work a lot and live all over the creation! I also miss my friends from work TERRIBLY! We go to dinner once a month and sometimes they will talk me into going out with them to a bar or something. I used to be all about going to the bars but I'm really into staying at home with dh, he hates bars and would prefer to drink at home if he drinks. I agree with his philosophy. I just miss having people around me all day. I try to keep busy, text my friends when they have time, stuff like that. It's just difficult not to think about ttc!

I agree, it is difficult not to think about ttc. I am glad for house hunting, gives me something else to think about.

OPK says 'nada'. I hate you ovaries

My ovaries are lazy too. In fact I think everyone on this thread has a case of ex birth control lazy ovaries. It's unfortunate. Slippery cm is good. Could be getting fertile. DId you take an opk yesterday as well? Keep taking them. Hope you O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->