Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I can totally relate when you say you forget how to conversate sometimes :haha:

I am at home by myself because I work from home but I only work around 20-30 hours so I get bored. I am excited it is the weekend because I have plenty of things planned to keep me busy. :happydance:

Hi ladies...8dpo today think I'm out just don't feel any symptoms at all! Had slight dull cramps but nothing else, just feel out. Oh well at least I ovulated just worries it'll be another 2 months before it happens again! How is everyone else? X

Nothing new still waiting, hoping, and waiting some more. Come on little eggie!

Well I def had some ewcm looking stuff today. It stretched a few inches. It wasn't totally clear though but I still logged it as ewcm on ff. It sux cuz I do not have the time to plan to take an opk today. Hopefully I can take one tomorrow. Please let o be here in the next couple days!!!

Really dark OPK today, don't know if I should believe it, but I am BDing tonight just in case. Same ol story, different day... Found another house we really like though and we are putting an offer on it tomorrow! That is the plus side of today.

Rachel and lovetoteach, sounds like promising O signs. Hope you both O soon. I went out drinking last night. I didn't have many but I still feel like garbage. Can't wait until af is over.

Rachel and lovetoteach, sounds like promising O signs. Hope you both O soon. I went out drinking last night. I didn't have many but I still feel like garbage. Can't wait until af is over.

Hope af doesn't last too long. At least you didn't have to wait months for her to show up. Hopefully your cycles just keep getting shorter, until they are normal length.

I had ewcm again today! I am hoping this is it and I willl O in the next couple days. I am going to take an OPK in a couple hours I will let you know how it turns out. Pleasseeeeeee be positive or at least darker!!!

still no positive OPK CD21. I honestly dont think i Ovulate at all :( Perhaps when AF starts I will start temping, really didnt want to start that but im getting desperate.
I had a dream last night that I got my BFP and it was so disappointing to wake up to reality.

still no positive OPK CD21. I honestly dont think i Ovulate at all :( Perhaps when AF starts I will start temping, really didnt want to start that but im getting desperate.
I had a dream last night that I got my BFP and it was so disappointing to wake up to reality.

It does feel like that huh? Sometimes I feel like I will never ovulate on my own, but I am positive I ovulated in December, so I am just waiting... I am wearing DH out again by starting up more frequent BDing again. He is such a good sport about this all, it has to be even more confusing to him then it is to me.

I'm on cd23 and had neg today not to sure when I of so its pretty hard to figure all of this out I never once had a post of test this month so help pls pls

I'm on cd23 and had neg today not to sure when I of so its pretty hard to figure all of this out I never once had a post of test this month so help pls pls

I can't remember if you temp or not. Some of us over here still haven't O'd. Well MAYBE I did today, but I am on CD49. It's kind of hard to pin point, which is why I use OPKs and temping to make sure. Otherwise I would have been positive I O'd at least twice already this cycle and that AF was just MIA.

Neg opk today but still ewcm so hopefully o will be here soon and maybe my pos opk will be here in a day or two :shrug:

Neg OPK over here today too, hoping yesterday's positive OPK was something. Got some preseed today, if O wasn't today then I hope the preseed helps his future spermies meet my egg when it finally decides to say hello to my fallopian tubes.

i did use opk and all said no I never remember to do my temp but I have been crampy last week so I did a pre test today and it said no too

I'm really routing for you girls. Remember I ov'd around cd60 last cycle so there's still hope. And this cycle I just finished I ov'd on cd30 or 31. I hope it continues to normalize however I know not to hold my breath. Af is beginning to wind down. I tend to have 7 day periods now since I am off of bc. I am pretty sure that was my norm though before the pill. In a few days I will be back to waiting for O and praying that this is my month. Again I woke up at 5 am so I didn't temp! I don't know what is wrong with me....Anyhow, I hope you are all holding up well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->