Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Thank you Imsotired and hotpink, I am hoping it happens soon too. My body is just so confusing, my opk was very faint again yesterday. In the past couple days in the morning I have a creamy type cm but I get patches of what I am sure is ewcm throughout the day, I know because its very stretchy. So I really do not know what to think of it. I hate seeing neg opks so I don't think I will take one today but if I am still having ewcm maybe I will try again tomorrow.

I hope this was it for you lovetoteach and I hope you get your temp rise!

Thanks ladies, temp was 97.3 at 6:30am and 98.0 at 9am. 6:30 is my normal time, so it hasn't risen yet, but even through out the day lately my temp has never reached 98 degrees. I hope that means my temp is going to start to rise over the next few days. I have so much going on in my life right now, but yet not enough to make me stop thinking about why in the world my temp isn't rising yet. We need to hurry up and close on a house so I can worry about paint colors and packing/unpacking instead of ovulation.

I hope that is a good sign for you, maybe you will see a difference tomorrow. fx for you!

Good luck ladies waiting to O. Think I'm about this month, 10 dpo temp dropped today and got some dull cramps...think AF is on her way :cries:

hey all.
fingers crossed nurse, you're not out yet!
Nothing new here, going to enroll with a new doctor tomorrow AM so perhaps i will mention my problems to them :)

I hate my body and I hate Google :haha:

I started researching late O and found a lot of info that says it could mean poor egg quality. I am about ready to go see my dr. I do not care that it has only been 6 months I do not feel like wasting another 6 months trying if something needs to be fixed.

I read disturbing info here about late O: https://www.babymed.com/menstrual-period/long-cycles-and-delayed-ovulation

:cry:

I hate my body and I hate Google :haha:

I started researching late O and found a lot of info that says it could mean poor egg quality. I am about ready to go see my dr. I do not care that it has only been 6 months I do not feel like wasting another 6 months trying if something needs to be fixed.

I read disturbing info here about late O: https://www.babymed.com/menstrual-period/long-cycles-and-delayed-ovulation

:cry:

Read info like that from google too, choosing to ignore it and hope my cycle gets shorter and ovlulation starts to come sooner. Seriously thinking of getting a clear blue fertility monitor, someone 15 miles from me bought it and used it for one cycle and is now selling it for only $75.

It is just so frustrating to know it is possible I had a fertilized egg but nothing came of it because of poor egg quality or poor uterine lining :cry:

My OPK is still ALMOST positive. It is soo close to the control line, DH said that it isn't quite as dark and to stop showing him sticks I have peed on unless they are a BFP. :)

My OPK is still ALMOST positive. It is soo close to the control line, DH said that it isn't quite as dark and to stop showing him sticks I have peed on unless they are a BFP. :)

:haha::haha::haha:

AFM-:blush: CD37-6DPO Got a something on my second test of the day

Here is that Something

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120206170624.jpg

Can you see anything?

It is just so frustrating to know it is possible I had a fertilized egg but nothing came of it because of poor egg quality or poor uterine lining :cry:

Don't think that way, we have to have some sort of hope. I will go crazy thinking that when I finally O that it, "wasn't good enough." Hope Vitex sorts us all out in the next month or two. It's hard not to think that the egg is, "old," but I am trying to convience myself it just didn't start to develop until later. I don't know what to think anymore, but I refuse to think the worst possible!

Don't think that way, we have to have some sort of hope. I will go crazy thinking that when I finally O that it, "wasn't good enough." Hope Vitex sorts us all out in the next month or two. It's hard not to think that the egg is, "old," but I am trying to convience myself it just didn't start to develop until later. I don't know what to think anymore, but I refuse to think the worst possible!

I know your right. I just have down days and get negative from time to time. If I don't see somewhat of an improvement on my o day next cycle I am making a Dr appointment. I guess I am extra down because I found out the other day my friend is pregnant again and she fell on the firsttry both times. I just wish I was that lucky.

Here is that Something

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120206170624.jpg

Can you see anything?

I can't see anything either but I am on my phone. But as lovetoteach said 6dpo is really early. Test again in two days. Keep us posted and I hope u get ur bfp. That would sure make me feel better about late o bfp chances!

Another temp drop today...AF def on her way...damn! Hope I O next cycle or will it be a dreaded 2 month wait again!

Another temp drop today...AF def on her way...damn! Hope I O next cycle or will it be a dreaded 2 month wait again!

Sorry to hear that but you are never officially out until AF shows! If she does show I hope you O next cycle at a decent time!

CD38 here and I am weirded out by the spotting I am having this a.m. A few weeks ago twice after we BDed I had spotting right after we finished but it was more like a pink tinged color and it hasnt happened since then. We BDed last night and no pink tinged spotting but instead this morning I am having bright red spotting. WTH is going on??

I have never had these issues before I can't help but think it has something to do with the Vitex. I will give Vitex one more cycle whenever this one finished but it this weird stuff continues I may have to stop taking it, I don't know what else to do...

CD38 here and I am weirded out by the spotting I am having this a.m. A few weeks ago twice after we BDed I had spotting right after we finished but it was more like a pink tinged color and it hasnt happened since then. We BDed last night and no pink tinged spotting but instead this morning I am having bright red spotting. WTH is going on??

I have never had these issues before I can't help but think it has something to do with the Vitex. I will give Vitex one more cycle whenever this one finished but it this weird stuff continues I may have to stop taking it, I don't know what else to do...

I know you are down. I hope you regulate soon. I don't think it has anything to do with the vitex. I think it's your body just trying to make something happen. I have heard people say that late ov often means poor egg quality but my dr told me that is false for most people. The egg forms shortly before being released and many women have gotten pregnant with late ovulation. I definately think you should consult your doctor but there probably isn't anything seriously wrong. I hope you can get back on track.
Lovetoteach I hope you get a house so you can be busy! I bet that will help you get your bfp!
Hotpink I don't see anything yet. Good luck though.
I am about cd6 or something. Af is just about finished, ust some spotting like this morning and it should be gone by tonight. Maybe we will bd for the heck of it.lol. Going to start using opks in about a week or so. Come on vitex! Make me regular this cycle! WHat I wouldn't give to O before cd20!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->