Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Yes! I came off or Ortho in october. I felt normal, then in november I swore I was pregnant because I had horrible cramps from the middle of my cycle on, like so bad it felt like someone rubbed icey hot throught my abdomen down my legs from in the inside. I never felt anything like it. I was an emotional wreck as well. I was 100 percent postiive I was pregnant bc my period was even late. The next month we tried and my period was wayyyy early. But this month we tried and it worked! I got my BFP yesterday. I think my cycle was off from coming off bc. that is what my doc told me. so give it a couple months. I hear that it can even out right away or take up to a year. so just be patient

hi ladies i just wanted to fill you all in
im on cd26 and taday just got ewcm so we did the dirty
but if im due to have my period on the 11 -14 when do i test or do i just wait another 2 weeks
hmmm very confused
please help me out

hi ladies i just wanted to fill you all in
im on cd26 and taday just got ewcm so we did the dirty
but if im due to have my period on the 11 -14 when do i test or do i just wait another 2 weeks
hmmm very confused
please help me out

Usually best to test two weeks after the day you ovulate, otherwise you are testing too early :)

Busy day. Worked out for a whole hour! ALmost time for me to start using opks! cd8 today. I slept pretty shi**y last night again but my temp was normal so I'm not concerned at all. It's been a bit wired but I did go out drinking one night and that sent my temp through the roof! DH is 26 today and I don't know if he'll want to go out to eat that's why I burned as many calories as I could! lol. Can't wait to O! I know you girls know how I feel.

Busy day. Worked out for a whole hour! ALmost time for me to start using opks! cd8 today. I slept pretty shi**y last night again but my temp was normal so I'm not concerned at all. It's been a bit wired but I did go out drinking one night and that sent my temp through the roof! DH is 26 today and I don't know if he'll want to go out to eat that's why I burned as many calories as I could! lol. Can't wait to O! I know you girls know how I feel.

Yup, my temps are taking the ever tricky nose dive again. Bding tonight and staying on the BD every other day plan for a few more days just in case my ovaries decide to release the egg this time. We have a contract on the house now though, so as long as the foundation, termite, and over all house inspection go okay, then we are good to go for move in next month! Come on distractions!

lol good luck with your house and your distractions lovetoteach! I need a few more. A job would be nice but I'm not sure I want to go back....Lots of thinking to do!

just wondering if you consider the ewcm my ovulation day I had those little pains last night
as I am now on CD 27 just seems late to be ovulating
new to all this stuff

just wondering if you consider the ewcm my ovulation day I had those little pains last night
as I am now on CD 27 just seems late to be ovulating
new to all this stuff

Sorry, but unfortunatly it's really hard to know for sure unless you temp and you see your temps rise, or you get af in about two weeks. OPKs help too, they help you see when LH surges and ovulation could be near, then when your temps rise after a positive OPK you know for sure you ovulated.

With only tracking ewcm, it's hard to know for sure you ovulated until af comes and you can count backward about 14 days and see if that is around when you felt the pain and saw the EWCM.

Also it is possible to O as late as CD27.

I was using ovulation tests but I ran out on the weekend and hadn't gone to get more yet
and I always forget to do my tempts I have a three yr old that get me up
I'm due to have my period this weekend so I guess I just wait and see

I was using ovulation tests but I ran out on the weekend and hadn't gone to get more yet
and I always forget to do my tempts I have a three yr old that get me up
I'm due to have my period this weekend so I guess I just wait and see

Yup, the good old waiting game! Join me.

Blah, I'm so tired today been running around and meeting for my kids.

hotpink-have you taken any hpts lately?

lovetoteach-That temp dip looks promising. Have you taken an OPK today?

Nothing much to speak of here just waiting for this fake AF to go away. It is really light today like borderline spotting so hopefully since this was an anov cycle AF will be gone by tomorrow and be a quick and easy one. I just ordered another lot of 40 opks from amazon since I am getting low on my current stash. I realllllllllllly hope to O earlier this cycle or I am off to get answers from the dr.!

CD 4 today and I think AF is winding down so hopefully the witch will be gone by tomorrow and I can get BDing again! DH is going to get a semen analysis today, he is totally cool with getting it done and we both figured that is an easier thing we can rule out early on so why not. I hope it goes well! :happydance:

Can't wait to ov, I'm already a bit impatient! cd9 today. Going to start taking opks in prob 3 days. I'm so excited! I know that will change when I don't O on time or when I'm in my tww but I currently have a good feeling.
Hope you O nice and early also Rachel! Lovetoteach I hope something happens for you soon. This damn bc!

Hmm, it's 28 days since we were all sure I ovulated, (including ff until 15dpo) and my temps are following the exact pattern as last time I thought I ovulated. Seeing a pattern already, just hope the latter part of the pattern goes better this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->