Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I'm so tired!! Yay to early O!!! :happydance: Fxd!

Yay thanks Bean! I'm so excited and I hope my temp stays up. I'm not too crazy and obsessive yet either, so that's a plus!

Rachel, maybe vitex is your problem. Come to think of it, I had mid cycle spotting in December (the month I began taking vitex) twice. It wasn't very significant and I haven't had it since. That was also during my longest cycle ever which lasted 72 days! I'm sorry if it is due to vitex but maybe you can find something else to help you with your long cycles? There are a lot of supplements out there that might help you still and if not it's only a matter of time before you and your body get on the same page. I hope that is soon for you. I also hope that this normal cycles of mine (assuming I really did O) isn't just a fluke thing and I will continue to have regular cycles but you never know, my body might have other plans!

So I peed on an OPK just for the heck of it, and it was dark, but clearly not positive. Not that it really means anything, I could have missed the surge and O'd early this morning, but I doubt it.

My dang dog is in heat and is about to go on lock down. She does NOT get to be pregnant before me lol. That, and I don't need to be worrying about potty training puppies in my new house.

So I peed on an OPK just for the heck of it, and it was dark, but clearly not positive. Not that it really means anything, I could have missed the surge and O'd early this morning, but I doubt it.

My dang dog is in heat and is about to go on lock down. She does NOT get to be pregnant before me lol. That, and I don't need to be worrying about potty training puppies in my new house.

one of my dogs are in heat aswell so i feel you pain lucky the male dog are small not big like her

Good luck. I hope something happens for you soon.

Well I am heading to the Dr. soon. Hopefully he will order some tests for me. If I can get him to order the hormone testing do you ladies think I need to stop the Vitex the cycle I do that?

Well I am heading to the Dr. soon. Hopefully he will order some tests for me. If I can get him to order the hormone testing do you ladies think I need to stop the Vitex the cycle I do that?

Just ask your Dr. and he will let you know if you need to stop Vitex or not.

I will make sure to do that, thanks! How are you today? Do you think you O'ed?

I hope its positive. Post pics after u take it! I am doing OK at the drs waiting right now. I love smart phones I would be so bored otherwise! Cd2 in for the long wait to o again. :wacko:

Rachel your doctor would know best whether or not you should stop vitex but it is an herb and doesn't actually contain any hormones so it should be fine if you continue to take it. I hope your doctor can order you up some tests to check everything out but I know that it's probably just the BC messing with you. Hope you have a shorter cycle!
Hotpink hope you O'd.
My temp creeped up a touch again. It's such a strange slow temp rise that I don't really understand. Last cycle was just up. I do think I O'd though, I hope so anyway. I'm about 4dpo and I'm trying not to symptom spot but I truley feel strange. I'm trying not to chalk it up to pregnancy but it's difficult not to. I'm tired, thirsty, and a bit crampy and uncomfortable. I could just be getting sick though so I'm trying not ot think about it too much. I haven't really thought about testing yet so I dunno when I will. Probably In a week or so. I'm certainly much more calm and less obsessive this time. I hope that is a good sign. I'm obviously going to be upset if I get a bfn but I just feel so calm this time. What I am really dreading is I will have to decide whether I'm going to take a break from tcc or not if I get a bfn. So that's where I'm at. How is everyone else?

I def think you o'er and maybe since your temp increase is different this time it could be a good sign!

I think you O'd too, the temps have been increasing for days. Waiting to get off my roller coaster. DH and I are going to a big vitamin store tomorrow to get him some vitamins. We had a good talk a few days ago about what we could do to make ttc easier and not let it stress us out, and he said he just needs something to give him more energy in general. He has never taken vitamins or supplements of any kind and feels exhausted 24/7. I am glad he is getting on board and trying to do his part, because if I manage to get things sorted out, I want his little swimmers to be ready too!

I think you O'd too, the temps have been increasing for days. Waiting to get off my roller coaster. DH and I are going to a big vitamin store tomorrow to get him some vitamins. We had a good talk a few days ago about what we could do to make ttc easier and not let it stress us out, and he said he just needs something to give him more energy in general. He has never taken vitamins or supplements of any kind and feels exhausted 24/7. I am glad he is getting on board and trying to do his part, because if I manage to get things sorted out, I want his little swimmers to be ready too!

That sounds great. What a good DH! My DH takes a multivitamin prob for about 6 months now. He started taking them because he was feeling run down. He takes the gummy ones lol. He's my big baby! haha

My DH takes the gummy ones too! I used to as well because I hate swallowing pills but I have to now because of the prenatel I am on.

As for my Dr. appt. he seemed comfortable saying nothing was wrong with me and it just takes time after stopping bcp for bodies to regulate. He wasn't concerned about my hormone levels because I told him I take my temperature and see that I do O eventually. :dohh:

I didn't realize but apparently he checked my thyroid levels when I was in to see him just before I started TTC. But he did order some blood tests again for various things including thyroid but not the hormone tests. I guess I will wait until my yearly with my gyno is due on June at that point it will be about a year and hopefully I can get my hormone testing then.

My DH takes the gummy ones too! I used to as well because I hate swallowing pills but I have to now because of the prenatel I am on.

As for my Dr. appt. he seemed comfortable saying nothing was wrong with me and it just takes time after stopping bcp for bodies to regulate. He wasn't concerned about my hormone levels because I told him I take my temperature and see that I do O eventually. :dohh:

I didn't realize but apparently he checked my thyroid levels when I was in to see him just before I started TTC. But he did order some blood tests again for various things including thyroid but not the hormone tests. I guess I will wait until my yearly with my gyno is due on June at that point it will be about a year and hopefully I can get my hormone testing then.

Happy to hear your appt went well and that you are healthy! Hopefully you'll get your bfp before your June appt!

My Dr. seemed confident that I would! I hope he is right but then again he isn't the one living in my body. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->