Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Hotpink- Hope you O soon!
Thanks Rachel, but don't be jealous of me! It's been 9 months since my last 28 day cycle! lol! Ive been taking the vitex all through the cycle 1200 mg but yesterday I only took 800 mg. Most people think it's fairly safe to take right up to your bfp but I lowered my dose a bit just incase there is, as my husband says,"a baby cooking in there". lol! I also wanted to share this cause it made me laugh. We got chinese twice last week and I didn't eat my fortune cookie so I was cleaning and about to throw them away and I figured I'd open them. I laughed pretty hard and let me tell you, if I am pregnant I will become superstitious!

Haha, that's pretty funny. Would be cool if it is true.

Maybe next cycle I won't use OPK's thinking they waste of money, but then again I do hope this is my positive opk

I am ditching OPKs for the most part until my cycles get shorter. Otherwise I would be using a million of them and obsess over if they are positive or not.

Also I had a dream this morning that I was looking off into a sunset or sunrise with the sun shining on my face, then I hear a little girl say, "Mommy you look so pretty, what are you thinking about?" I turn to see a little girl about ten years old with long brown hair sitting on a bed, and I say, "I was just thinking how beautiful you are." I am pretty sure I almost cried when I woke up. Why haven't I had a dream about a little boy? Wondering if the sex prediction is wrong, or the dreams about little girls are my second child.

Thats such a sweet dream Lovetoteach. My dreams have been crazy but there haven't been any babies in them surprisingly. None that are mine anyway. I agree about the opks. My last cycle which was like 40 some days long I used a billion of them! Luckily I use the ic ones and when I bought more thery weren't expensive but I also know how annoying they can be because they pick up a surge but don't garuntee Ov. Hopefully I won't need to use them after this cycle anyway, but if I have more long cycles I might consider not using them.

lovetoteach-your temp looks like it is going up again. Have you taken OPKs anytime recently?

lovetoteach-your temp looks like it is going up again. Have you taken OPKs anytime recently?

I took one two days ago because of the really low temp. It was dark, but not positive. Just taking my temps everyday and if they indicate I O, then good, if not then whats new?

lol, I hope so Rachel.
I also want to add that Feb 29th will be 12 weeks of taking vitex for me so It would make sense that it might be working for me. I sure hope so. The bottle says 1200mg for 12 weeks and then 400mg a day from then on. So If I lower my dose a bit now I don't think it willl hurt.

Today I had an abundant amount of creamy cm. Odd for me. I think that either means I'm pregnant or my body is getting back to normal and having cm again like I hadn't been.

What brand of vitex are you taking hun? I had a really short Lp this month, only 8 days :-( b complex is meant to help so I started taking that yesterday when AF arrived, but the level of b-6 is Low and I believe that's what's meant to help? Advice so welcome and fingers crossed for your bfp! Xx

lol, I hope so Rachel.
I also want to add that Feb 29th will be 12 weeks of taking vitex for me so It would make sense that it might be working for me. I sure hope so. The bottle says 1200mg for 12 weeks and then 400mg a day from then on. So If I lower my dose a bit now I don't think it willl hurt.

Today I had an abundant amount of creamy cm. Odd for me. I think that either means I'm pregnant or my body is getting back to normal and having cm again like I hadn't been.

What brand of vitex are you taking hun? I had a really short Lp this month, only 8 days :-( b complex is meant to help so I started taking that yesterday when AF arrived, but the level of b-6 is Low and I believe that's what's meant to help? Advice so welcome and fingers crossed for your bfp! Xx

I take natures way brand because that's what they sell at the health food store here.I was also taking B100 complex but then I switched to a prenatal that contained the same amount of B in it. Obviously I can't say for sure it was the vitex but it might be. I am not sure if there is anything that can make the lp longer. GL

Hi ladies,
Had a few days absense from this forum, DH thinks i'm stressing myself too much. It turns out i couldnt keep up with the temping. We run a pub so my sleeping times are all over the place, some days we dont go to bed until past 4am so setting my alarm to temp at 7am wasnt working out, i kept snoozing through it.
Been taking Pregnacare conception since CD2, the neon yellow pee is rather amusing! Havent notice an increase in CM yet but im only CD11 atm.
What an amazing dream you had LTT, bet you didnt wanna wake up!
Take care all xx

Hi ladies,
Had a few days absense from this forum, DH thinks i'm stressing myself too much. It turns out i couldnt keep up with the temping. We run a pub so my sleeping times are all over the place, some days we dont go to bed until past 4am so setting my alarm to temp at 7am wasnt working out, i kept snoozing through it.
Been taking Pregnacare conception since CD2, the neon yellow pee is rather amusing! Havent notice an increase in CM yet but im only CD11 atm.
What an amazing dream you had LTT, bet you didnt wanna wake up!
Take care all xx

Thanks :) I sure didn't want to wake up, I wanted to know more.

Ever tried temping at a later time? Like the time you usually wake up?

I say anything that stresses you out too much is more hurtful then helpful. Temping is very informative, but plenty of ladies have gotten prego not tracking anything. I am just one of the types that needs to know everything! I am learning I need to chill out, or I will never last more then a few months of ttc.

thats the problem, i dont have a usual time to get up. we get beer delivery 5:30am on fridays, food delivery 8am wednesdays, we usually open the pub at 11:30am but that doesnt mean customers don't call at 9-11 to ask if their lost umbrella/scarf/phone was found last night lol. We live at our job so its 24/7, i dont think temping will ever work out for me. Its a shame you cant just take it at the same time every day whilst awake!

thats the problem, i dont have a usual time to get up. we get beer delivery 5:30am on fridays, food delivery 8am wednesdays, we usually open the pub at 11:30am but that doesnt mean customers don't call at 9-11 to ask if their lost umbrella/scarf/phone was found last night lol. We live at our job so its 24/7, i dont think temping will ever work out for me. Its a shame you cant just take it at the same time every day whilst awake!

True story, nothing about ttc is easy. Just a bunch of waiting, and more waiting! We are all here to wait with you and listen to complaints though :)

Hi ladies!!! Was taking a little break from BnB but back sooner than expected and in desperate need of some advice!

Came off cerazette 13th Jan, AF arrived end Jan and began temping. This month pretty sure I o'd on day 14. Then, massive temp drop 8dpo and again on 9dpo and AF arrived!! totally bummed, as obviously short luteal phase is an issue when TTC.

THEN today I wake up and its gone!! completely and utterly vanished and temp back up again?? I have absolutely no idea what is going on! Had a shower got out, and then got the weirdest metallic taste in my mouth, like there was blood at the back of my throat, yuck

However here's the clincher... we haven't actually had unprotected sex this cycle. If we had I'd probably be convinced I was pg and heavy implantation bleed had just happened. But the most that happened was (sorry if its tmi) is that on the day I had ewcm his penis definitely made contact with the entrance to my lady garden (he he!) very briefly and then we chickened out and condom went on, the plan was to wait ti march you see due to a september holiday we got booked

Now at 29 I'm not naive enough to believe that somehow some super sperm managed to edge it's way in and belong the very long journey in and voila!!

But what on earth is going on?? 2 day periods a week early? totally confused and stressed now :-( xxxx

Hi ladies!!! Was taking a little break from BnB but back sooner than expected and in desperate need of some advice!

Came off cerazette 13th Jan, AF arrived end Jan and began temping. This month pretty sure I o'd on day 14. Then, massive temp drop 8dpo and again on 9dpo and AF arrived!! totally bummed, as obviously short luteal phase is an issue when TTC.

THEN today I wake up and its gone!! completely and utterly vanished and temp back up again?? I have absolutely no idea what is going on! Had a shower got out, and then got the weirdest metallic taste in my mouth, like there was blood at the back of my throat, yuck

However here's the clincher... we haven't actually had unprotected sex this cycle. If we had I'd probably be convinced I was pg and heavy implantation bleed had just happened. But the most that happened was (sorry if its tmi) is that on the day I had ewcm his penis definitely made contact with the entrance to my lady garden (he he!) very briefly and then we chickened out and condom went on, the plan was to wait ti march you see due to a september holiday we got booked

Now at 29 I'm not naive enough to believe that somehow some super sperm managed to edge it's way in and belong the very long journey in and voila!!

But what on earth is going on?? 2 day periods a week early? totally confused and stressed now :-( xxxx

I'm very sorry but I don't have an explanation for you. Did the condom break by any chance or is it possible it had a small hole it it that you didn't notice? TTC is so confusing. I really have no clue why it has to be this way. Good luck to you.

Hi

i ended cerazette about 2 week.ago, ive had that taste in my mouth, remember it very much from hsving other girls im.100% sure i cant be preg

Our bodies do wacky things. I got off BCP January 2011, and had a normal period at the end of that month, and then Feb 2011, I had a two day period. I think it's just the BCP messing with you.

Had my yearly gyno appt today and I suppose it went well. They aren't too concerned that I haven't gotten pregnant yet as we have only been trying for about 6 months. The doctor seemed to think that my periods would return to normal soon and that I should have no problem getting pregnant. They were all very helpful and polite and were super supportive of my weightloss and ttc. The doctor does think I should call if I continue to consistantly have periods 40 days or longer....which is hopefully never again! They agree thatt the acne and the hairloss could be attributed to the pill and that it will all go away with time. The doctor even said that he hopes to see me before my next appt (meaning I would be pregnant) and that he'd keep his fingers crossed for me! haha! Hoping that my pap comes back normal. I'm also hoping that this is my month and I will be able to call the doctor with some good news. I'm really just feeling very hopeful this cycle. I'm 6dpo today.

Had my yearly gyno appt today and I suppose it went well. They aren't too concerned that I haven't gotten pregnant yet as we have only been trying for about 6 months. The doctor seemed to think that my periods would return to normal soon and that I should have no problem getting pregnant. They were all very helpful and polite and were super supportive of my weightloss and ttc. The doctor does think I should call if I continue to consistantly have periods 40 days or longer....which is hopefully never again! They agree thatt the acne and the hairloss could be attributed to the pill and that it will all go away with time. The doctor even said that he hopes to see me before my next appt (meaning I would be pregnant) and that he'd keep his fingers crossed for me! haha! Hoping that my pap comes back normal. I'm also hoping that this is my month and I will be able to call the doctor with some good news. I'm really just feeling very hopeful this cycle. I'm 6dpo today.

Hope so! You need to get your bfp, and then spread the baby dust over to us so we all get bfps soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->