Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Thanks lovetotech. I'm feeling a bit out today but I dunno why. I'm just losing some confidence. It seems as though all of my friends on here get pregnant pretty quickly and although I am happy for them I can't help but be upset that it wasn't me.Maybe I'm some sort of good luck charm for other people but not meant to get pregnant myself or something. I'm 7dpo today and still hoping I have a chance even though I'm not feeling to confident. Just down today :cry:

I know how you are feeling as I feel like that every TWW since we started TTC. I just feel like when I am finally pregnant I will just know or sense something is different.

You had great timing on you BDing and your chart is looking promising so far, so keep your chin up!

CD5 here, this is going by so slow already. The witch is already gone, my AFs are short and light, I keep wondering if that is a bad thing because most other people's are longer and heavier than mine, I really don't cramp much either only a little for a few hours the first day but the cramps are so mild. Before I went on BCP my periods were much heavier and the cramps were wayyyy worse. Not that I want bad periods but I just worry if it's too light mabye my uterine lining is no good or something.

I just pray I O at least by CD 20 that would be amazing but I'm not holding my breath.

I know how you are feeling as I feel like that every TWW since we started TTC. I just feel like when I am finally pregnant I will just know or sense something is different.

You had great timing on you BDing and your chart is looking promising so far, so keep your chin up!

CD5 here, this is going by so slow already. The witch is already gone, my AFs are short and light, I keep wondering if that is a bad thing because most other people's are longer and heavier than mine, I really don't cramp much either only a little for a few hours the first day but the cramps are so mild. Before I went on BCP my periods were much heavier and the cramps were wayyyy worse. Not that I want bad periods but I just worry if it's too light mabye my uterine lining is no good or something.

I just pray I O at least by CD 20 that would be amazing but I'm not holding my breath.

The thing is I do feel different but I'm not sure what to make of it. Is it just the hormones and hopes or am I pregnant? I'm just having a hard time being optomistic because I feel like it is never my turn.
After going off of bc I had shorter, milder afs for about 4 months and then they began to get longer, heavier, and therefore I got more cramps. I hope you do have a nice short cycle and O nice and early. I truly have my fx'd for you.

When I went to the bathroom earlier and wiped I had a ton of ewcm (it wasn't clear more opaque but really stretchy, probably stretched 2-3 inches) and there was streaks of bright red blood in it. Clearly it is way too early for O on CD5 so why is my body doing this?

Yesterday I only had a couple spots of dark brown/tanish looking color and didn't even need a tampon for the second half of the day so I figured AF was gone. Now I am seeing ewcm with bright red blood in it, ugh I don't know what to think anymore.

When I went to the bathroom earlier and wiped I had a ton of ewcm (it wasn't clear more opaque but really stretchy, probably stretched 2-3 inches) and there was streaks of bright red blood in it. Clearly it is way too early for O on CD5 so why is my body doing this?

Yesterday I only had a couple spots of dark brown/tanish looking color and didn't even need a tampon for the second half of the day so I figured AF was gone. Now I am seeing ewcm with bright red blood in it, ugh I don't know what to think anymore.

Sorry. :hugs:You're body is certainly being confusing lately! Feel free to tell me all about it/rant/complain- that's what I'm here for! Have you contacted your gyno even just to speak to a nurse on the phone about how your cycles have been lately? I know there probably isn't anything they can do but maybe they could help to put your mind at ease.

It's soooo hard ttc and I know that some women get pregnant so easily and take it for granted and to be honest it isn't fair. I'm still holding out a bit of hope for this cycle but very little. Everyone always says 'you'll just know' when it happens. Well I don't feel it and if we're going by that I'll probably never be pregnant because I am as skeptical as they come. I feel weird-not pregnant. I probably won't even believe it if I got a bfp.

Did you ever notice how ignorant and stupid some people are? Not that I dislike them or think that it is their fault but I hate hate HATE when people say 'It will happen when it's meant to' or 'It'll happen in due time'. When the f*ck is my 'due time' then!? If people knew how we struggle and how long we've tried and much we want to be pregnant and have a family it would shut them up pretty quickly. Why is it so difficult for some of us and so simple for others? I'll tell you one thing though, birth control is the worst thing ever and I regret taking it so badly!

Sorry. :hugs:You're body is certainly being confusing lately! Feel free to tell me all about it/rant/complain- that's what I'm here for! Have you contacted your gyno even just to speak to a nurse on the phone about how your cycles have been lately? I know there probably isn't anything they can do but maybe they could help to put your mind at ease.

It's soooo hard ttc and I know that some women get pregnant so easily and take it for granted and to be honest it isn't fair. I'm still holding out a bit of hope for this cycle but very little. Everyone always says 'you'll just know' when it happens. Well I don't feel it and if we're going by that I'll probably never be pregnant because I am as skeptical as they come. I feel weird-not pregnant. I probably won't even believe it if I got a bfp.

Did you ever notice how ignorant and stupid some people are? Not that I dislike them or think that it is their fault but I hate hate HATE when people say 'It will happen when it's meant to' or 'It'll happen in due time'. When the f*ck is my 'due time' then!? If people knew how we struggle and how long we've tried and much we want to be pregnant and have a family it would shut them up pretty quickly. Why is it so difficult for some of us and so simple for others? I'll tell you one thing though, birth control is the worst thing ever and I regret taking it so badly!

Agree with all of the above. DH's family keeps asking when we are having a baby. Doesn't matter if they JUST asked last weekend, they will ask again this weekend too. I love hanging out with everyone in his family, and I really like all of them, but it's hard to hear that question a million times over. I don't want to tell them that we are ttc, because then the questions would just shift to, "Are you pregnant yet?" or they will take every weird "symptom," and be convienced I am pregnant only for me to have to tell the whole world the test says bfn. That, and I haven't even ovulated, and I don't want them to go off the deep end thinking it will never happen and talking about adoption and such. I don't think most of them realize that it takes time, the only person that understands that it takes awhile is his sister, who took 6 months to concieve her now 18 month old daughter.

Lovetoteach- My family puts me in the same situation all of the time. My grandfather is desperate to have a great grandchild and asks my brother and I everytime we see him. My brother and his wife would like children but think that they will have to stop traveling and buying themselves things- so they aren't ready. I get it, it's probably true, but he is 3 1/2 years older than me and his wife is a 2 or 3 years older than him so they are the logical first choice to have kids. They actually tell my grandfather that he'd have better luck asking me and when he does I feel awful. I would LOVE to have one but I just haven't been able to. I haven't told my family that we are ttc because, like you, I don't want them to think something is wrong or assume that I am pregnant when I'm not. I have told a few of my friends ( only one of whom has kids) and they are the ones telling me 'It will happen when the time is right' Ha! What a joke! It makes me angry because everytime I see them they ask me if I'm pregnant and make those stupid comments. I love them, but I wish I had never told them we were ttc. Better yet, I wish that ttc were easier.

I agree, I hate hearing it will happen when it is meant to happen. That really does not make me feel the least bit better. ugh! For whatever reason I am in the worst mood today, I am just so on edge and crabby, I don't want to be around myself! :haha:

My father in law and brother in law are in town for a few days and I really need to snap out of it.

I agree, I hate hearing it will happen when it is meant to happen. That really does not make me feel the least bit better. ugh! For whatever reason I am in the worst mood today, I am just so on edge and crabby, I don't want to be around myself! :haha:

My father in law and brother in law are in town for a few days and I really need to snap out of it.

Ditto. I'm cranky and feeling sorry for myself at the same time. Bad combo.:wacko:

Sigh, i just want a bfp, a cupcake, and... a money tree. Is that too much to ask for?

Well at least the only good in this crappy situation is we can all relate! DH doesnt get it and can never really understand my random crankyness for no reason-I don't really either but know it is likely hormones.

Ah I know it's awful but it's so lovely to read comments here and not feel so alone!! I'm so fed up of everyones stupid comments it's driving me insane, the worst one is "if your stressing about it it'll never happen, just relax and it'll happen then" I feel like screaming that's impossible as for me to actually get pregnant I need to ovulate, Gah! It doesnt help when people say "oh I came off the pill and got pregnant straight away!" luckily I haven't really told our family we are ttc as couldn't be dealing with the comments but my oh mum is desperate for a grandchild and literally everytime we see her she brings it up 2 or 3 times and I feel like crying because I want it too so bad!! I'm cd 15 and feeling very negative. I o'ed at cd18 last cycle and was do happy, thought that i was finally getting back to normal, well last cycle at cd 15 I started getting sore boobs and today nothing so now in fretting its another cycle of no ovulation :( why do our bodies like to get our hopes up like this only to dash them again afterwards! I took an opk and it couldn't have been more whiter, wish I hadn't bothered doing one now. I've never really had ewcm either so obv things are yet to return to normal :(

Ah I know it's awful but it's so lovely to read comments here and not feel so alone!! I'm so fed up of everyones stupid comments it's driving me insane, the worst one is "if your stressing about it it'll never happen, just relax and it'll happen then" I feel like screaming that's impossible as for me to actually get pregnant I need to ovulate, Gah! It doesnt help when people say "oh I came off the pill and got pregnant straight away!" luckily I haven't really told our family we are ttc as couldn't be dealing with the comments but my oh mum is desperate for a grandchild and literally everytime we see her she brings it up 2 or 3 times and I feel like crying because I want it too so bad!! I'm cd 15 and feeling very negative. I o'ed at cd18 last cycle and was do happy, thought that i was finally getting back to normal, well last cycle at cd 15 I started getting sore boobs and today nothing so now in fretting its another cycle of no ovulation :( why do our bodies like to get our hopes up like this only to dash them again afterwards! I took an opk and it couldn't have been more whiter, wish I hadn't bothered doing one now. I've never really had ewcm either so obv things are yet to return to normal :(

:hugs: if it helps I am like cd70 or so, you arent alone my body hates me too.

I slept well for the first time in at least a week. My temp went up a touch today and I awoke with a bit of a headache. My boobs began to hurt last night which isn't really a good sign because they always hurt a few days before af. I suppose we will see....I'm not feeling all that confident though. I have a busy day ahead of me as we are going to visit my parents and then going out for a friends birthday. Hope you girls are doing well.

Think I might try soy if I don't O this cycle. Hope all you ladies are having a nice weekend x

Your chart looks amazing imsotired!!

Thanks. I don't know though I'm just not feeling it....It's only 8dpo and I'm sure that all of these 'symptoms' I've had aren't anything. Just hormones or my imagination. I'm still crossing my fingers though. I am feeling a bit bloated today and I'm really hoping is that af doesn't show up early (or at all). Anyhow I agree Rachel, I hope our bodies start behaving themselves and get us some bfps! I'm so tired of waiting already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->