Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

We'd definitely have to move house if we got twins! Stay strong Augie and fingers crossed for everyone. xx

hi to all, i new to this forum, we have decided to take the "lets see what nature does for us" course of action, june was nit my month, but i have a good feeling about this cycle, i won't be testing til aug as my cycles ae 45 days, but i'm feeling very excited and a little impatient Lol whoop whoop :)

uh oh...starting to feel cramping. Not a good sign... I think the stupid witch is on her way!! Darn in!

DH seems to think this will be our month (first cycle after MC on june 18th). We'll see! CD8 and I am going to trying SMEP but not be too rigid about it. Has anyone had or known someone that had success with SMEP??

We'd definitely have to move house if we got twins! Stay strong Augie and fingers crossed for everyone. xx

We'll have to move when our future LO gets to be a toddler anyway but we'll definitely have to if we have twins. Our place is only about 550sq ft but at least it has two bedrooms so our LO(s) can have their own room. The place we moved from when we came off birth control was about 450 sq ft and only a 1 bedroom so that would have been really difficult.

I am a twin and twins are trouble!! I don't think I want twins. TO much! lol Congrats Siuan! :) Good luck to all new ladies joining. Hope for the best.

I've wanted twins for as long as I can remember.....probably since middle school?? It would be AWESOME! :)

twins?? are you mad??/ lmao lol.....

well im on CD30... this time last month is when my AF arrived so will see xxx

MM - When are you planning on testing?

GofE - I'm the same. I've always wanted twins and would love them. Hubby too has said he'd love them. However, Earl was a BIG baby, and the thought of having two in there scares me as I swear he hated me when he was in the womb - I had a cracked rib from him kicking!! :wacko: Would still love twins though. 1 of each would be absolutely the bees knees! Not going to happen now I've said that lol :dohh:

Hello to all the new peeps. Good luck to everyone.

DSM - I'm testing August 3rd....when are you planning?

I'm not feeling as positive as I was a few days ago. I don't know why. I just think it would be too perfect to get the BFP this month, so I highly doubt that it will happen. :shrug:

MM - When are you planning on testing?

GofE - I'm the same. I've always wanted twins and would love them. Hubby too has said he'd love them. However, Earl was a BIG baby, and the thought of having two in there scares me as I swear he hated me when he was in the womb - I had a cracked rib from him kicking!! :wacko: Would still love twins though. 1 of each would be absolutely the bees knees! Not going to happen now I've said that lol :dohh:

Hello to all the new peeps. Good luck to everyone.

DSM - I'm testing August 3rd....when are you planning?

I'm not feeling as positive as I was a few days ago. I don't know why. I just think it would be too perfect to get the BFP this month, so I highly doubt that it will happen. :shrug:

Hi, thanks, I'll hopefully be testing the 28th Aug (cos i have 45 days cycles) AF is due Aug 21st............so as long as the :witch: stays away Lol :thumbup:

I am a twin and twins are trouble!! I don't think I want twins. TO much! lol Congrats Siuan! :) Good luck to all new ladies joining. Hope for the best.

My husband's a twin and he was a huge baby! It's a running joke in his family (especially because there's a lot of twins on my side too) that I'll be the one who gets them. I'm quite petite and the idea of carrying 9-10lb babies (like the nephews and nieces on his side) scares me a lot, and the thought of having two chunky monkeys truly makes me wince!

Good luck to the ladies that are still in. I've been a bit cheeky and with such a short cycle last month I'll ov again in July, so I think I'll be testing in August too. Probably around mid month.

WOW! A cracked rib??? That's crazy!! But it's all worth it for him, right? ;) I'm pretty small as well so I'd be a BLIMP if I had twins but I still want them as does DH. Fingers crossed! :)

Only one more day until I'm in my designated 2WW. I've committed myself to not testing until at least a few days before my period is due. I may have to have DH hide my pee sticks, lol.

I too would love twins. We don't want more than three kids so that would just be perfect. It's unlikely to happen though as they don't run in my family and there is only one set on my husband's side. Luckily my husband is very handy (and has several very handy friends as well) and if we did have twins we could easily enough add a room onto our place instead of packing everything up and moving.

WOW! A cracked rib??? That's crazy!! But it's all worth it for him, right? ;) I'm pretty small as well so I'd be a BLIMP if I had twins but I still want them as does DH. Fingers crossed! :)

I was a blimp lol. I am 5ft4 and a size 10/12 and by the time I was 39 weeks I was this big lol.

We would have to move if we had twins, but we're in a rented 2 bed terrace, so really we would need to move if we had 1 more, but we can make do for a year or so before that - I say that now. Just wait til we have to share a room with a newborn again. That didn't go too well last time :blush:

Attachments

• 39w1.jpg
    39w1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
aw, you're gorgeous! i love your bump and can't wait to have my own! :)

i'm 5'5" and a size 5/6 - twins would pop me! lol

our place is a 2 bedroom, 550 square feet, very tiny cottage but we'll manage for a few years until they're toddlers and then hopefully we'll be able to buy a place of our own! that's the hope anyway...

All this talk of twins is making me all giddy lol.

Thanks for the compliment hun...I didn't feel gorgeous but I was massive lol. :wacko:

I just got AF! :( I'm out for July... sniff sniff...

My husband's a twin and he was a huge baby! It's a running joke in his family (especially because there's a lot of twins on my side too) that I'll be the one who gets them. I'm quite petite and the idea of carrying 9-10lb babies (like the nephews and nieces on his side) scares me a lot, and the thought of having two chunky monkeys truly makes me wince!

Good luck to the ladies that are still in. I've been a bit cheeky and with such a short cycle last month I'll ov again in July, so I think I'll be testing in August too. Probably around mid month.

It's proven (in many animal studies) That you can breed a male MUCH bigger then the female but she will only birth the size she can handle. It's just nature. :) Your babies err. Baby will be the perfect size for you. :) (I mean when you do get pregnant.)

My brother and I would torment our mom without even trying! So yeah, I don't think I want twins either! Especially if what they say about your children being your parent's way of payback is true, yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->