• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

Amen to that! This is also my 3rd cycle of TTC. I had a positive opk on 7/20, so I am 2 dpo which is way to early to be looking out for anything, but it is fun to obsess! My back is killing me and my nipples are starting with their nonsense, but those things typically happen to me before O, so who knows.

I think we did "well" also with our timing. I am also trying soft cups. If oyu can believe what you read about them everywhere, I'm probably already pregnant. :loopy:

If only we could just think ourselves pregnant...

If we could think ourselves pregnant I think we'd all be having quads! lol :wacko:

I am officially not preventing but I'm not not using any other methods than the Dr prescribed 'sex and lots of it!' which we used last time. It worked in 3 cycles to conceive Earl, and we've upped our game this month - thanks to me finally being able to keep up! :blush:

How did you find using softcups?

So far so good. I will say that they are certainly not for the squeamish, because you've REALLY got to reach for them to remove them. Even if they don't work for conception, they do eliminate the dreaded post-BD wet spot in the bed. :wink:

Hi Mummymarsh- here's the link to the softcup website: https://www.softcup.com/

Designed originally as an alternative to tampons during menstruation, some clever women quickly figured out that they could be used to keep semen up and close to the cervix without any interference from gravity. You insert one immediately after sex and it keeps everyone up there and hopefully on their way to the fertilization promised land.

I would think you could get them. I have heard of people using something similar called a Moon Cup or a Diva Cup- though I think one or both of those is not designed to be disposable. I know you can order the softcups through their website. If they work, I am going to become a one woman ad campaign!

That is really interesting! Hmmm.. I have never heard of them either MM. I will be waiting to hear if it works! :) XX

i want to try them instead of tampons and pads.. forget the spermies for a minute lol...

OMG... I tested on Tuesday and couldn't decide if it was +ve or -ve. Today, another test and.... :bfp:!!!!!! I'm soooo excited!

We've been NTNPing for just 1 month. Proof I suppose that it can work! ARGH!!!!! :D

Apparently July was my month after all and I wasn't imagining all those symptoms!

Congratulations! That is such exciting news, I am so happy for you! :crib:

I think I'm about to ovulate. I'm CD13 and I usually ovulate on CD15 plus I've had LOTS of CM and (tmi...) OH says I'm "very open" right now...lol. Plus I've been having weird sensations near my ovaries. My right ovary on CD 10/11 and today my left which is odd but I'd be perfectly okay with ovulating from both this month! We'd love Love LOVE to have twins!! :D

Oh and we used Soy Isoflaves this month which is like Clomid. Plus we're doing the "Sperm Meets Egg" plan with BDing - every other day until a positive OPK then daily til ovulation is confirmed....except that I keep forgetting to use the OPKs! lol

Congrats siuan!!!! I'm so excited for you! :hugs:

OH GOD I WANT TO TEST SO BAD!!! I'm going to wait though...this time I'm REALLY going to wait until AF is late!!

Tempted to try Soy myself if we get to 6 months or so with no joy. I think I need to give myself time to settle down after all the ups and downs though before adding more into the fray lol.

Good luck :thumbup: Oh and I would also love twins. We would love to have 3 children in total so would be the family complete lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->