• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

hey hannah :hi:

aimee what ovulation predictors are you on about???? the OPKs??? xxx

hey hannah :hi:

aimee what ovulation predictors are you on about???? the OPKs??? xxx

Online ones like on babycentre etc. I can't be bothered with OPKs lol...too much like hard work lol

nah i dont think they are accurate but suppose they can be a rough guide..... they tend to go on what the average is for your cycle dont they and thats not always the case.. i only just started using OPKs (which also cant tell you if you ovulate) but hoping they may give me a hint as to when i can expect it... and im gonna compare that to my period tracker on phone and see how different they are xxx

july wasnt your month????? how come??? we are still very early in july :) hope yet surely??? xxx

Hey ladies, feeling kind of down today. Tried all weekend to make time for some lovin with OH but shit kept popping up. Friday night he was already in bed and specifically told me not to wake him, Saturday my oldest took a late nap so he had me up til midnight and OH was already in bed again, Sunday he was too tired and last night he was asleep when I got home. I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday (if not Oing today) as I have been checking CP all weekend, it was highest yesterday and is starting to come back down this morning. I am mainly bummed about not getting to :sex: more than that I didn't get to and I am ovulating. It's been 4 freaking weeks and we just can't seem to find time together to lay down together. Shift work really f**king sucks sometimes.

Okay, enough of me being a negative nancy. How are all of you ladies doing? Has the weather come down any over there? It's been in the 90s ( F) here, which isn't too bad. Could be worse I suppose. :haha:

hwm - that totally sucks..... tell your OH it takes two to make a baby, and to stop being so sleepy/lazy :haha::haha:

xxx

Well my hubby will wake up for sex if I give him a BJ. lol it ALWAYS works. It's my secret trick. Tee hee ;)

It takes two to tango! Get him outta bed haha :). I'm on cd8 now and dint have a clue when I ov. So just going to dtd lots x

lmao SPB - do you just sneak under the covers and suck as if your life depended on it lol........

we did the sexy time last night, although very early as only on CD11 and had negative OPKs xxx

Hiya everyone! How are you all keeping? Hubby and I DTD last night, and I'm feeling pretty hopeful. According to those rubbish online charts I OV between the 5th and the 10th this month, with my most fertile day being Friday but I think it may actually have happened yesterday. I had EWCM yesterday, and a few odd cramps yesterday and today, which normally I wouldnt pick up on because I wasn't looking out for them until further along in the 5 day OV window! Time will tell though.

Let me know how you get on with those opks MummyMarsh. If it doesn't happen this month I think I'm going to give it a try next month.

notnic - keep an eye on my journal, coz im posting the pics etc in there...

we did sexy time last night too, but its way to early for me yet.....

Lol this makes me giggle cause I like to wake mine up with a bj as well ;) if he wasn't in the mood it sure puts him in one!

Wish I had the energy lol :blush:

On the plus side - I have been taking my tablets for 2 weeks and I'm feeling one heck of a lot better. I have gotten more sleep, and Earl is back to a normal sleep pattern :happydance: AF is leaving the building - should be gone by tomorrow too. Woohoo....JULY WILL BE THE MONTH!!

I'm still looking for a new jobs too....problem is I need to keep Wednesdays free as the CM doesn't have a space for Earl. :dohh: Oh well....guess I'll just have to keep on plodding on. My only consolation is that if we do get PG, I'll be leaving at 29 weeks (should have 1-2 weeks holiday to take and then MA will kick on) so will only have 24 weeks to do at work from when we get our BFP! My hubby says that's why I want to be PG lol...and I can't lie, it's appealing! lol

Evening girls

Think i might be out, Only 6dpo but it feels like AF is coming :( Not cramping but it feels really heavy and achy..

No chance of a BFP if my LP is under 10 days :cry:

Sorry for the moan girls, xxx

Hi girls,

CD 21 today for me and I usually ovulate somewhere between CD20-22 or thereabouts (long cycles) but this month I'm not sure cos I don't seem to have much EWCM. We've been DTD quite a bit this week so I hope that I do O today or tomorrow. If not OH is in work all day Friday and overnight into Saturday so probably won't get the chance. I'd love to get pregnant this month as my due date would be pretty close to my birthday which I think would be quite cool. Fingers crossed for us all!

Babylove - don't rule yourself out yet, sounds like it is still too early for AF so you never know the pains could be implantation. LOL at your earlier post about your hubby suggesting implantation pains one day after having sex, sounds exactly like my OH, every time we have sex he thinks I'm already pregnant no matter how many times that I tell him you actually can't get pregnant before you ovulate, LOL.

Aimeelou - one of my main targets is that I really really want to be pregnant before next March as my parental leave is finished and I would have to go back five days a week in work. Don't think I could face that unless I knew there was an end in sight! So I'm so with you on the appeal of maternity leave!! Good luck with the job hunting, hope you can find something to work around Earl's childcare.

Mummymarsh. Only when I need to. ;) Mainly when I am horny. lol I'm a take what I want kind of person.

Hey ladies, I would wake him but he is such a bear when woken up. With the schedule I am working right now I don't get home until almost 1230am and then by the time I get the boys into the house then go back out to get the bag and get myself into bed it's closing in on 1am. To wake him up, get him in the mood, have a quickie, then get to sleep I would be pushing 2am. That wouldn't be that big of a deal if I didn't have to get up with the boys at 7am. 5 hours a night just doesn't cut it for this mama. :haha: Oh well, if July isn't our month then we will work on August. I might actually talk to him sooner than December about starting to TTC. I want #3 here sooner rather than later.

CD 13 for me :) looking forward to doing my OPK today... i think they are getting a little darker each time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->