Anyone younger looking for a TTC buddy?

well there your names so its your right what to call the little one xD

haha i would use that to your advantage ;) :haha:

Oh I will, I might think I look like a lump of coal but he likes what he sees.

Ladies... I have a problem! I need your advice :)

My head is like everywhere trying to work out the best thing to do. But you will probably all think i'm overreacting! Basically..

Me and OH have decided to book 2 weeks away next May to Turkey. The only problem is, (I got my first normal AF since coming off the pill today btw!) There's a small chance I could be about to drop, or very heavily pregnant, or atleast heading that way! and i'm not entirely sure that would be a good idea. I don't want to postpone TTC our little rainbow though. I keep thinking the ideal thing would be so i'm about 5 months gone, 6 tops, or anything earlier than than 5 months. But that means we'd have to be careful until like December and I know it's not long (it is when you want something so much!) I really don't want to wait but I can't imagine going abroad somewhere hot being quite far gone being any fun. I obviously wouldn't do anything boisterous like go down any slides or anything. I'd take it easy no matter what stage I was, go for gentle swims and just chill really.

What are your opinions on it? what would you all personally do? I'm really confused and ugh :( :wacko:

Have you already booked your holiday?
Some airlines wouldn't let you fly if you were past 34wks I think and some doctors advise against it too.
It's completely up to you what you want to do, I personally wouldn't put off TTC but like I said its you and OHs choice and it depends whether you mind waiting.

If you haven't booked the holiday yet can you not arrange to go Januaryish?

Either way OHs cousin went to Spain when she was around 28-30wks and she just stayed in a bikini all week and drunk plenty of fluids, she loved it :) xx

Have you already booked your holiday?
Some airlines wouldn't let you fly if you were past 34wks I think and some doctors advise against it too.
It's completely up to you what you want to do, I personally wouldn't put off TTC but like I said its you and OHs choice and it depends whether you mind waiting.

If you haven't booked the holiday yet can you not arrange to go Januaryish?

Either way OHs cousin went to Spain when she was around 28-30wks and she just stayed in a bikini all week and drunk plenty of fluids, she loved it :) xx

The waiting side of it wouldn't be for long.. It would only be until november/december but even that is too long! I want to really start trying from today:(
No we haven't booked yet. Turkey works in seasons, so in January the hotels are closed and it's like a desert really, nothing is open there when the season ends in October, re opens in March.. but it doesn't really liven up until May. (i've been 13 times haha) We was thinking of July or August but it's sooooo much hotter later on in the year and the price flies up too. :shrug: Really don't know! xx

I have thought about things like this, I would get traveler's insurance and plan the trip, but continue ttc. I bought a dress for my friends wedding in september a size to big because I thought I would be pregnant by now. We ordered them in April. I am not, so there was no reason too and now I must take it in.

Like even if we try to avoid BD'ing around my expect ovulation time, then atleast it won't feel like we're postponing it as much.. but really start to give it a go as from november or december as i'd love to be showing in time for holiday.

I'm sure you will need to be ordering bigger sizes again before you know it cowgirl. FX'd for you x x

I sort of know the feeling.. i'm only a size 6, i'm not sure how the sizes differ from country to country but in the UK a 4 is so so tiny, most girls would kill to be a 4! A size 6 is also really small but it's only because i've danced my whole life, and horse riding helps a lot too.. I eat more than my OH though haha!! :happydance:

i wouldn't postpone it personally it sounds like fun! you will just have to see what happens. :)

I don't want to postpone at all. Knowing my luck, if we wasn't going on holiday next may then I wouldn't fall until some time next year probably. But because we're booking it for may, I guarantee it happens within the next 2 months, and I wouldn't complain because it would be such a blessing, but then i'd be a bit worried! I really want it to happen around the end of the year so i'll be not too far along for holiday. A small bump for all the beach/sunset pictures would be the cutest :D

A 4 is small here. I looked it up a UK 6 is an US 4. So we are the same size!
I got sunburnt today, I hate it I don't like looking like a lobster and I am going to a lake tomorrow.

ouch!

you guys are tiny!! i have never been that small :haha:

my weight changes drastically because of my IBS. >.<

At my lowest weight i was a size 8/10 which the doctors said i was underweight i'm now a uk size 14 and i have to loose a stone because i am overweight >.< i can't win haha

but i am in no panic over it xD

Ya, being tiny isn't all its cracked up to be.
My not so nice NP told me that I should gain some weight otherwise I might not ovulate or be able to carry a baby to term. So after 4 months of eating like a piglet and no weight gain I got the flu but saw an ob, he was very upset that she told me that and said just keep ttc, if you want get some opks to see if your body ovulates but don't worry to much about it, girls smaller then you get pregnant all the time.

awh thats nice of her. It's people like that, that you want to see :)

Yeah trust me it's not great being so small lol. I'd love to fill out a bit more but I eat for England so what can I do haha :shrug:

I think we're going ahead and booking the holiday tomorrow. So scared it will all go wrong -.- it hardly ever works out like the way you've planned it in your head! or atleast it doesn't for me :nope: I guess we shall see! x

haha my little sister is the same it can be annoying :haha:

woo go you i think you should :D

I keep getting worried that something somewhere will go wrong. When I fell pregnant last time, it obviously ended in a MMC but before any of that my dad really kicked off. I was pushing 17 but obviously 16 is still so so young.. so I can completely understand. But we're suppose to be having a family holiday with my family, although we can make it as much of our own holiday as we want.. but if I get pregnant again i'm petrified my dad will kick off again, like last time and then the holiday will be completely ruined! He doesn't handle things like that very well at all and judging from last pregnancy experience, he really turned nasty!! It makes me want to wait to TTC but that's not happening, he will just have to deal with it this time! The way I see it is.. I haven't slept around, i'm happily in a relationship with the same person i've been with for 3 and a half years now so what more does he want :dohh: x

He can deal, I would get insurance incase you end up on bed rest but I say enjoy the trip and he can handle it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->