April ‘baby’ showers 2020

I think that’s what I was more interested in mother, if anything was happening or not
I hope your heartburn is better tonight and you can get some rest
Been having pains on and off, could just be from the sweep rather than labour so will see what happens
I cleaned my bathroom, changed bedding, put washing away,emptied dishwasher then had a nap for 1.5 hours
Rest of time has been on my ball

I've had my first requests of news. My own mother asked that I let her know when there's news, as if I wouldn't bother telling her. Then a friend messaged me and asked if I'm "close to popping yet". My nieces mum has also asked to be first to be told.

I’ve told my mum and 3 sisters it could be soon but asked them not to tell anyone Cos of the messages lol
I know people mean well but can just do without it at the moment

Lost a lot of bloody plug 3 times this evening and Pain every ten mins
Mf said to call when they’re 8-10 mins but don’t seem painful enough and don’t want to be sent home clan of the kids being in bed, she only said 8- 10 mins Cos of the strep b and needing antibiotics 4 hours before she’s born

Eeek! How exciting. If you need the antibiotics etc then I would give them a call now if they are at 10 minutes. You don't know how fast things could move as it progresses.
I'm jealous everyone's having their babies, typically it's all the girls and just my boy being lazy hahahaha

I spoke to soon, it’s all stopped! Can’t believe it, was so sure that was it haha
I’ve had about 3 bloody shows, quite a lot of plug gone so fingers crossed my body was just letting me sleep Tonight and I’ll end up going tomorrow day time lol

Oh no! I was so sure I was coming on to a birth announcement! Hopefully it'll be today

Haha thank you mother, fingers crossed it starts again, just come back to bed as couldn’t sleep properly last night then I’ll get on the move again, was up at 6 so have been moving a bit this morning and bouncing
How are you?

How are the babies happy and sweden?

I'm trying to have a busy day in the hope that things will get moving. Still cramping and BH but still no plug/show or anything else that would give me hope.

I’m starting to lose hope of anything happening today

:(maybe over night. One of us has to have an Easter weekend baby and it's looking more promising for you haha

My brother in law can be added to the list of people asking about the baby. Baring in mind he is the person we are calling to look after the boys so will in fact be the first person to know when there is any news....

HAha men are funny mother, think he will be the first to know!

I had another 5 hours of ten minute pains last night, 5-10pm the same as thurs night
Really hoping it’s today now but daytime so I don’t have to worry about someone sitting with the kids whilst dh drops me there. My main worry was he would drop me there just for it to be a false alarm then he would have to get the kids up anyway to come back to get me!

My sister will do it but I feel bad as she works long hours in care so don’t want to get her up in the middle of the night
Least during the day kids can come too
And probably wait in the car for a bit with dh, tablets and snacks til they tell me if it’s a false alarm or not and if it is then I can just get back in car without them coming home and back again.

Ds has been awake since 4:15 today and I’ve been awake since 3:45. I’ll be going back to bed soon but that doesn’t help in getting things moving! I’ve had a few mild pains this morning which is hopeful as the last 2 days of pain have only been in the evening so I’d been moving about etc all day rather than laying in bed resting like last night

I was watching one born last night which hasn’t helped really, made me panic a bit about being on my own seeing the ladies with partners but it will be ok. The midwives are lovely and they’re who I really need when pushing a baby out lol

Hope everyone is well today!

How frustrating having pains for hours then nothing. I feel for you. Last night I actually had really strong tightenings and lost a bit of plug, then it all just went.
I know what you mean with the kids. I'm thinking if it's during the night I'll wake the big ones up and move them to my bed so that if ds4 wakes up before BIL gets there he won't find my bed empty and go wandering the house. Due to speed we are going to have to call BIL and then just leave. Ds1 is 14 and ds2 is incredibly responsible and caring so they'll be able to just play on PlayStation with him for 10/15 minutes without disaster while BIL drives over.

Totally in love my little one! She was bigger than expected at 6lbs6ozs- so 2lbs bigger than her sister but still a little thing! She’s a rockstar feeder and so far a content little thing!

Sounds like your both showing good signs- let’s hope your Easter ducklings show up soon!

Ahh lovely news sweden

That sounds all good morher, sure they will all be fine together

Think dd would be ok getting woken up as she’s 4 but ds is 2 and would be highly miserable and probably cry the whole time lol, going to get up as been napping and see if I can get things moving before their bed time tonight!

Yeah I wouldn't want to wake a little one either :haha:

That's great Sweden.

I'm losing a lot of plug today. I can actually feel it coming out some times. I'm cramping quite a bit too. I hope this means it's going to be in the next couple of days. Though if it's today or tomorrow it must be some sort of record to have 5 babies all born on weekends :haha:

Eek exciting mother! Bet you will before me, I’m not having anything again at the moment, no doubt will start this evening again and then stop by the morning!

It all fizzled out by lunch time unfortunately. I forgot how frustrating it was waiting for something to happen. It would be better to have no signs and be resigned to a wait than to have signs that kept teasing you haha

Nothing happening here again, I lost some more plug last night and hadn’t pains in the evening but not regular 10 min ones, just s few random ones
Spend about 4 hours walking around the garden and on my ball, just hope it’s doing something Cos I’m knackered lol
The plug was lost after that so fingers crossed it was, nothing happening this morning so far
How are you mother?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->