April 2015 Bump Buddies Wanted

Yes I've been on there and tried some of them. The doctor also gave me one to do and I've looked at a few other websites for ideas. My bump is all baby so I am a little worried that he's just run out of room already. He's a pretty big baby already (2.7kg/6lbs)!

hopefully baby will turn before you go into labor xx

2 more days until baby shower!

Hopefully he will turn!!

Rainbow - I bet you are super excited!!! :)

Baby shower was a success. I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

Rainbow I hope you enjoyed yours as well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2
Thank you guys baby shower was awsome :) flutterby I'm happy yours was great too :)

Had OB appointment today, all is well and I'm actually measuring right on schedule so don't know why it was 2 weeks ahead last time. I have been feeling like baby is breech and the doctor confirmed it today. He said if he doesn't flip by next week that he most likely won't. My last baby was breech and my first was transverse. My kids seem to not want to be in the correct position.

Oh gosh that sucks. Does your hospital do breech births? Would you even want to do one? i don't think I could ever do a breech birth lol. What's the transverse position?

Sorry fluterby! My baby is also still breech. We've tentatively booked two dates for a c section but still attempting to get him to turn. I went swimming to try that and I've been sitting on my exercise ball. Also trying a few down facing things.

Rainbow - transverse is when the baby laying sideways across the cervix

I won't attempt a breech birth. I've had two c-sections so I'm already higher risk for uterine tear. I've been on the fence about attempting a VBA2C and having RCS. I guess if he doesn't turn it will be a no brainer.

Akn - let me know how the turning tricks work out for you

I think soon after I get my cerclage out my son is going to come . I've been having a lot of cramping lately . My body is gearing up i can tell :) I could have a baby within the next couple weeks!

Rainbow is this your first cerclage?

I have a ton of intense Braxton hicks. Some hurt and I have to take deep breaths. In a couple of weeks I'm going to start a nice evening walk

Flutterby- yes ma'am. What do your bh feel like? I've been cramping but they haven't been feeling like my usual bh. There starting to get uncomfortable and the cramping I just had kinda hurt. My mom told me they are still bh. My ftm colors are starting to show becuase I don't really know what is what at this point

My BH are intense. My entire stomach tightens up like a hard ball and I have a lot of pressure in my uterus for 30-60 seconds at a time. I've noticed some cramping but it's not during the strong BH. We are getting close and I'm sure it's just our bodies gearing up for the big day.

Flutterby - I haven't had to use them.. fortunately she is already head down. But I was told about that website in my birth class.. so was just passing it along.

hi ladies!! i had no idea there was another april group! how are your pregnancies going? <3

My bh are definitely more painful than before...but at times I think most pains I feel are from my pelvic joints rather than cramping.

Hey perplexed!! Pregnancy is going good! I have really bad carpel tunnel that leaves my hands and fingers and excruciating pain, bad pelvic pain, and cramping on and off. I also had really bad contrations earlier this week. I hope your pain gets a little better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->