April 2015 Bump Buddies Wanted

Hi there. My pregnancy is going good. I'm tired often. I have insomnia at night. My contractions are getting stronger by the day. Little man is still breech. I'm hoping to schedule my c-section on Thursday. My husband will be working out of town over 3 hours away. He'll be gone Mon morning through Wed night and it's making me nervous for him to be so far away. If I go into labor he can drive home though so that helps

Rainbow: I'm sorry about your carpel tunnel. I hope you can get relief soon.

Fluterby: I know what you mean, scary when your oh works away but it's a relief he can drive back if needed.

Thank you so much :) it's so painful. Idk if it should hurt that much? Feels like someone is repeatly stabbing my fingers and that feeling you get when you hands are super frozen from cold weather and that they are so numb they feel like they are vibrating! Is that normal?

That sounds like torture!! I actually have no experience with carpal tunnel. My mil says it makes her hand numb or something like that but I'm not too sure. Have you been given anything for them?

Right now I seem to be getting sick :( dh said he thinks it's risky getting sick so late in the game. I never know what I can take for a cough.

Rainbow sorry about the carpet tunnel. I got it after giving birth last time because they hit a nerve with the IV. It was terrible!

Fluterby I hope baby stays put until dh can get back.

I'm done with being pregnant now. I've had enough now and am really struggling with being down.
Yesterday I had an awful experience on the train with a father telling his son not to move for me to sit and it was fine for me to stand. Plus dd got all worked up so I ended up having to hold her and all the people just sat there watching me struggle with her.

Flutterby I hope baby stays in there until dh gets home

Perplexed trust me it is and yea your mil is right. The numbing is annoying. And no :( I called L&D I believe last week and she told me that I have carpel tunnel but I don't remember anything else she said , I think she said take Tylenol? But no they didn't give me anything I think I'm gonna have to email my Doctor . I can't with the pain :( sorry your getting sick! I think you can take Benadryl but ask your doctor to be sure.

Beanonoder ugh yes I feel you. And oh wow what a bunch of douches! I feel like people now n days lack common courtesy . I'm sorry that happened to you :hugs:

Bean: I'm sorry people are being so inconsiderate! That's shocking behavior!

Rainbow: I can't imagine how horrible it must be. Hope your dr can offer some useful advice. Maybe something that can support the wrist?

Overall my pregnancy is much easier than last time, but I'm finally nearing the point where it feels like the days are dragging on and I can't wait to reach the finish line. I was really determined to enjoy the days with dd but now that I can barely care for her due to the pelvic pains I just can't wait for my body to go back to normal. I went to L&D for reduced movements a few days ago and I kept getting offered a wheel chair because of how badly I was walking,

thank you! ill definitely ask. gosh I am going through the same thing. pelvic pain is no joke. I hope it eases up for you!

Rainbow get you some wrist braces. I have carpal tunnel and have had it for years. Sleeping in the braces helps more than you can imagine.

Bean how rude of people! I'm with you. I'm over being pregnant and I have about 4 weeks still to go. I'm so tired all the time yet I suffer from insomnia.

As long as I don't go into labor Mon-Wed we're all good lol. I'm just hoping if I do they can hold off on taking the baby until he gets back here. With the baby being breech I know I don't have as much time before they will do the c-section.

ok I shall invest!! also im not sure if I just missed a previous post but why do you have to schedule you csection early?

I have already had two previous c-sections. I was hoping to try a VBA2C but since he is breech that's not possible, plus I've kind of chickened out. I'm so scared of a uterine tear and something happening to him. I know its a small chance but it's taken us 5 years to get this baby.

When do you have to schedule your c section fluterby? I feel it is possible to schedule it at a time when your oh is home!

I go to the doctor on Thur. I'm hoping he will allow me to schedule it for Friday April 17. This way I can allow the older kids to stay home that day and not have to worry the other days I'm in the hospital with having someone to run them to and from school and sport practices, plus DH can take off the next week for the full week and be home to drive the kids and me around while I'm healing from surgery. Idk if the doctor will let me though. They don't like to schedle them before 39 weeks so I might have to wait until Monday April 20

I hope you can reason with them and they let you schedule it soon :hugs:

What do you ladies do about colds/coughs?

Ugh cold/cough. I just got over the flu. You can take Tylenol products like cold/sinus. I'm still coughing and have drainage

They're so terrible aren't they! This is probably my 5th case this pregnancy. I know I got sick a lot with my daughter but I think I broke all records this time!

I was fighting allergies last week, I ended up taking benedryl and steam showers.. that's about all I could do to alleviate the congestion.

Anyone going through weird cravings?

I found out I love the smell of the car a/c when it first gets switched on (a bit dusty). Now I'm craving having my teeth cleaned. Craving feeling the stuff they use to clean against my teeth...isn't that weird...

I just crave ice because my iron is low.

April 20th at 7:30 am will be my c-section. We have to be there at 5am. He was going to let me go the 16th or 17th but he's out of town as of the 15th. So here is to hoping that if he comes before then it's on a day my husband is home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->