April Babies 2018

loves_cookies: I've heard of people having molar pregnancies but never really knew much about them. Fingers crossed for a great scan on Thursday!... It would be so fun for there to be a couple sets of twins on here ;) --- as long as it's not me! haha. I don't know if I could handle twins this time around, but whatever is there is a blessing!

My first scan won't be until 8 weeks, so a little under 2 weeks to go. So far feeling really good. A little tired, but as long as I'm in bed early, then I'm great!

Not long for your scan!:kiss:

6 weeks 2 days.

edit: Picture wouldn't attach. see below

6+ 2 scan

Attachments

• IMAG2988.jpg
    IMAG2988.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 3
Hey all :D I'm a friend of mummy3 :D through us both havin march mallows hehe pretty crazy that we are now both due April dont you Think?? I found out on Monday that I'm preg and it to was a shock lol though at the moment we are questioning how my tests are so dark even b4 missed at haha :p I was only 7-8dpo and got a strong frer and it wasn't even the 6days sooner one :p

Hey all :D I'm a friend of mummy3 :D through us both havin march mallows hehe pretty crazy that we are now both due April dont you Think?? I found out on Monday that I'm preg and it to was a shock lol though at the moment we are questioning how my tests are so dark even b4 missed at haha :p I was only 7-8dpo and got a strong frer and it wasn't even the 6days sooner one :p

Hey!!!

It's so awesome to do this again :) Those tests are seriously dark :O Twns together ;) x

My HCG level on Monday was 103,311!

I had my scan and there's only one I there! Everything is looking good no signs of anything molar looking (although they can't be 100% sure from a scan) but I measured 7+3! I'm only 6+4 by dates, but the HCG level above is right on track for 7 weeks too. I've been discharged from EPU for the moment which contradicts what they said they'd do, but my GP rang earlier in the week and was talking about an earlier referral for antenatal care so we'll see if anything comes of that, if not I'm seeing the midwife on the 29th and she's awesome so i'll have a good chat with her.

Feeling pretty cool about skipping a week of first tri though.

Not a great photo though!

Attachments

• 20170817_152913-1.jpg
    20170817_152913-1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
cookies that is a beautiful picture:cloud9: were you certain on your dates? nice getting to jump a week!!! Do you feel your nausea is high too with your high levels? So happy for you!!! I'd be annoyed, to put it lightly, with them going back on your already agreed on plan of care. 29th be here before you know it :)

Smurf (going with this due to baby brain ;) ) Quads would make for an interesting school run, and think of the stroller :rofl: And the car lol, we're looking out for a school bus sized thing now lol.

So nauseous today, very hit and miss! School is back next Wednesday, thankfully we live 5 min walk and rain in Southern California is rare. 1 home schooled (she's last high of middle school) and 3 at the elementary. Next year I'll do a school run of 4 kids to the k-5 school, so kindy through 5th, 6 classes. :haha::haha::haha:

Anyone finding it really hard to sink in yet? x

cookies that is a beautiful picture:cloud9: were you certain on your dates? nice getting to jump a week!!! Do you feel your nausea is high too with your high levels? So happy for you!!! I'd be annoyed, to put it lightly, with them going back on your already agreed on plan of care. 29th be here before you know it :)

Smurf (going with this due to baby brain ;) ) Quads would make for an interesting school run, and think of the stroller :rofl: And the car lol, we're looking out for a school bus sized thing now lol.

So nauseous today, very hit and miss! School is back next Wednesday, thankfully we live 5 min walk and rain in Southern California is rare. 1 home schooled (she's last high of middle school) and 3 at the elementary. Next year I'll do a school run of 4 kids to the k-5 school, so kindy through 5th, 6 classes. :haha::haha::haha:

Anyone finding it really hard to sink in yet? x

I don't drive so dont have the luxury of school runs in car haha so my plan is get liam out the pram b4 baby is born haha keep your fingers crossed it will happen. Maybe even potty trained to save on nappies lol but he's shown no interest in potty training up to now.
I'm just to excited to think about it sinkin in iv seen mum today aswell and all seems to have gone down well so all is good. She's usually my birth partner haha so she needs to be ok lol

Mind if I jump in? Got my BFP yesterday. First ever BFP, and first baby. Completely unexpected! Felt nothing (still don't really). Waiting for results of the blood test before I officially call it, but I am trying to stay hopeful. Had blood drawn this morning and the results should have been ready this afternoon, but the lab screwed up. Trying to wait at least until the second blood test to make sure things are doubling like they should before telling my parents. First blood test was this morning though, so 48 hours from then means that I may have to wait until Monday for the second draw. And not sure when I would get the results either. Gosh that feels like forever away, lol!

Based on my ovulation date I should be exactly 4 weeks today. Due date should be April 27, 2018. Stick baby stick!

Mind if I jump in? Got my BFP yesterday. First ever BFP, and first baby. Completely unexpected! Felt nothing (still don't really). Waiting for results of the blood test before I officially call it, but I am trying to stay hopeful. Had blood drawn this morning and the results should have been ready this afternoon, but the lab screwed up. Trying to wait at least until the second blood test to make sure things are doubling like they should before telling my parents. First blood test was this morning though, so 48 hours from then means that I may have to wait until Monday for the second draw. And not sure when I would get the results either. Gosh that feels like forever away, lol!

Based on my ovulation date I should be exactly 4 weeks today. Due date should be April 27, 2018. Stick baby stick!

Welcome and fx for sticky tadpole hehe sorry if always called the beginin tadpole :p hope your blood draws go ok ur due date is close to mine which at the moment is 30th i have a feelin it may change by a day or two earlier :p

I don't care what you call it, I am just happy to have one, lol!!! Tadpole, bean, peanut, lol! Stupid lab goofed and I don't have the results of my first blood test yet. Hoping to have them this morning. Still looking good temp wise and test wise. Trying to take it a day at a time!

So far I am, lol. I am still waiting on the blood confirmation; should come this morning. My lines seem to be darker in the evening than in the morning. I didn't test this morning, but my temp shot up. Trying to talk myself out of testing this afternoon, lol. We are going out of town for the night, and it's not like it would change anything if the line was lighter or darker. But it was nice seeing a darker than ever line last night. :)

Blood confirmation, I am pregnant! Results of first test are in: 115! :)

Hello everyone, mind if I join too? I'm due a day or two before Lucy (April 25th based on ovulation)! We've been TTC for a while and finally conceived on my first clomid cycle. I'm 18dpo today and had a clear BFP test on Friday morning, confirmed it with a digital on Saturday which said 2-3 weeks along ^^ Waiting for my blood test at the fertility clinic tomorrow morning, but really hoping this is it!! It will be our very first, hubby and I are 28 and moved from the UK to Germany last year :)

Loving everyone's early ultrasound pictures <3 Why do some of you get ultrasounds at 6, 7 or 8 weeks? I would love to have one as early as possible but I don't know when I should expect my first ultrasound?

Welcome and congrats on your :bfp: I'm goin to get mine confirmed monday hopefully :D

Welcome everyone! :)

Fluffycookie: I get an ultrasound at my very first appt just to "confirm" heartbeat and baby. Then I won't get another one until 20 weeks unless there are concerns!... So I am guessing you will get one early on to confirm also?

Congratulations to all - especially those first time mommies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->