April bfp....please!

Line is still faint but is visible now by first glance. This is 7dpo to this morning at 9dpo. At 6dpo I had no lines. My breast are tender and swollen, my lower back is in constant pain, my stomach feels like it's in knots, I'm moody and my DH says sometimes quite unreasonable lol. My doc appt is Monday at 945. Releasing positive thought I will not allow fear to ruin such a beautiful time. Praying everyone gets their bfp!

Oh yay!!! This is great news! My lines were super faint I could barely make out the first one. Congrats!!:hugs:

I got a very faint line and tested 8 hours later the line was quite a bit darker. Drove 4 hours to look at wedding gowns with my mom and sister. On the way home I started having sharp stabbing pains under my left rib cage, so I went to the emergency room they checked my blood for signs of infection-nothing, said it is all healthy and that from stress and worry I have gastritis. And confirmed bfp in bloods and urine. :happydance:
I hope everyone is doing well and Fx for your bfp's!

:happydance: that's great news congratulations Hun. Off to first tri for you :happydance: keep in touch and let us know how you get along. :flower:

Thank you so much! :) can't wait to see ur bfp!! :flower: Fx and prayers for you hun!:hugs:

Congrats jzgrace 👍👍👍 wohoooo I haven't even do yet but got some cramps on my left side today so hoping that's a sign of I we dtd yesterday anyway so the swimmers are there if the eggy comes so happy for all these bfp mummy how many dpo are you when are you testing fx for you xxx

Thanks Claire !!! DTD on O day too!!:flower:

Oh yay!!! This is great news! My lines were super faint I could barely make out the first one. Congrats!!:hugs:
Thanks I'm excited and happy for you. Now the fun begins! I ��babies

I did it and definite bfn but I'm only 6dpo I think, 7 dpo at the most. wish I never did it now :(

I have been waiting so long for these small hopeful hints that I may be about to see my BFP! and these hints are becoming more promising, dont want to get my hopes up,but trying to keep Faith high.Me and DH are trying to do so much since we said I do and this is one of them. Lol lots of BM these past few days!

ok so i dont think it has anything to do with TTC but i am about to flip if i dont get some soft tacos ,with extra sour cream and loaded with meat and cheese, i just smell it and taste it i want it so bad!!!

Loads of bfps makes me so hopefull maybe April will be my month too but have a funny feeling in gonna wait a while to catch on 😔 congrats to everyone who's gotten their bfp ow the 40 week wait has begun hehe hope you all have lovely healthy pregnancies !! Fx to those if you haven't had your bfp yet mind keep us all posted I gave two tests in the drawer for when I'm going to test heheh yeah jz grace according to app I'm not due to ovulate for another 5 days my cervix only just hardened up checked today and it's quite high up and hard so once I notice it softening I'll dtd xxxx

Loads of bfps makes me so hopefull maybe April will be my month too but have a funny feeling in gonna wait a while to catch on 😔 congrats to everyone who's gotten their bfp ow the 40 week wait has begun hehe hope you all have lovely healthy pregnancies !! Fx to those if you haven't had your bfp yet mind keep us all posted I gave two tests in the drawer for when I'm going to test heheh yeah jz grace according to app I'm not due to ovulate for another 5 days my cervix only just hardened up checked today and it's quite high up and hard so once I notice it softening I'll dtd xxxx

And make sure to keep an eye out for ewcm !! That was my green light. Then the soft cervix came! Yay! Fx!!

Thanks ladiessss cp is still quite hard to reach today cm is milky like today but I think my cervix is softening up today so will dtd today at some point just to be sure hehe oh excitinggg xx

Congratulations on the bfps! :happydance:
Good luck to those still waiting.:flower:

AF arrived for me today, so I'm out :cry: but already looking forward to May. Hard work this ttc isn't it!

Congratulations on the bfps! :happydance:
Good luck to those still waiting.:flower:

AF arrived for me today, so I'm out :cry: but already looking forward to May. Hard work this ttc isn't it!

Aw no!! I'm sorry Hun :hugs: I agree it such hard work and so stressful :growlmad:

Fx for May!!

Ladies i need your help, im so confused, i dont think this is AF very light and only see it like twice a day, not pink, but light red with small twinge of brown( tmi sorry). I have had it for about 3-4 days. What do you think

HELLO LADIES! and welcome newbies!

:happydance:Im so excited for all the BFPs!! :happydance:
I knew we were gonna have a lot in April! Whoop Whoop!!

So my doc appointment didn't go as planned the other day. Blood test was a negative, however AF is still MIA so who the heck knows! haha. im not too bummed but I just want answers :) :wacko:

I hope the lines keep getting darker and DARKER ladies! and for those who haven't Od yet! pep talk the swimmers!:spermy: Hahaha!

I hope everyone is doing great! :dust::dust::dust::dust:
I know all the BFP are making me so impatient to have mine :haha:

That's rubbish that the bloods were negative mommy :(

Hope your well? :hugs:

Thanks mummy! All is well here! AF started lastnight, Sorry I've been MIA lately. We've been CRAZY busy!!

How are you doing! not too much longer for a test!! YAY Exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->