April bfp....please!

Only hope I had was I did one of those cheapies last night and I could of sworn I seen something faint on it so thats why I got the FRER last night and did that this morning...

Guess it was my eyes playing tricks on me cause I want this so bad :(

Hope you get bfp soon she devil I was supposed to o on the 16th bit still haven't had ewcm yet!!!! Had lots of milky cm but no ewcm why!!! Cervix is still medium and soft today dtd twice tonight aswell so here's hoping we've just caught the window fx for everyone of you ladies and jz grace just because your bfp doesn't mean you don't have to keep us updated ladie xxxx

Hope you caught that egg Claire!! :)

How is everyone? AF is due for me this weekend praying she don't show!

Sorry I've been out for awhile! I missed you all but life got crzy for a bit with no real sign of stopping! Hahaha.. I'm Glad to see everyone doing well! Keep us updated mummy I want to see a BFP for you on Monday! :)
Claire is right Jz you have to keep us updated!
I hope you caught your window Claire, I have my FX crossed for you!

I had a really late AF this month 43 day cycle. YIKES! haha.. I still feel weird, I had dark nipples while I thought I was preggo before AF they lightened during AF but went dark again the day AF left. however the headaches and cramps and cervix tinges are gone.. so Im gonna say it just wasn't my cycle. But theres always this one! :) So this is CD2 for me. I have NO idea when I O so were winging it! lol!

I'm off to bed ladies! Good night everyone!! ::HUGS::

Morning all happy Easter to all you lovely days .. How are we all doing it's went awful quiet on here 😔 well I didn't have any ewcm atall this month so I don't even know if I ovulated according to my little phone app I'm 4dpo today but I never had any signs on O atall strange huhh!! Anyway I actually haven't been thinking ttc this month atall were just gonna go with the flow but I still wanna see everyone get a bfp this month fx for you all ... I'll be on and off this to check up on you all xxxx

Happy Easter y'all. Busy day for my family as today is 12 yrs that my sister and bro in law have been married. So we celebrating both Easter and their anniversary.

Hope you all have a safe and fun Easter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
Hey everyone. AF was due yesterday but never showed and no signs of her yet today. Still getting BFN on tests tho :( don't know what is going on.

How is everyone doing today?

She devil that happened to me with my DS. Took 7 tests before getting a positive. So don't give up you'll get it.

AFM morning sickness sucks!

Hey everyone. AF was due yesterday but never showed and no signs of her yet today. Still getting BFN on tests tho :( don't know what is going on.

How is everyone doing today?

image.jpg

I got my BFP!!!! I can't bloody believe it I'm in shock. I am so so happy!!!!

View attachment 756981

I got my BFP!!!! I can't bloody believe it I'm in shock. I am so so happy!!!!

Yay!! Congrats mummy!! I'm happy for you !!:hugs:

Claire, I have been doing ok. Just some sore bbs and pain in ovaries. I went to emergency room and had u/s done they saw a sac but no baby that day. I wasn't even 5 weeks then. Its been about a week since then and I still have to wait til mid may for ob appt. But on a good note my hcg was more than doubling at that point which is a great thing!
How is everyone else doing?

2 days late and still BFNs :(

I just wish AF would either show or I would get a BFP... this is killing me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583