April bfp....please!

Ladies i need your help, im so confused, i dont think this is AF very light and only see it like twice a day, not pink, but light red with small twinge of brown( tmi sorry). I have had it for about 3-4 days. What do you think

That could be implantation bleed. It is usually brown in color. Some have said light light pink too. You should get bloods done. Fx!!!

Jzgrace!! Been wondering about you, I tested today 9dpo (that's a rough guess according to my cb digi opk) and I got BFN. Losing hope :( how are you???? And little bean. :happydance:

Awe! Don't lose hope!! My bfp was so faint with fmu on 10dpo then eight hours later it was a tinsy bit darker. Dh, and my mom said I'm crazy, they saw nothing!! Don't get discouraged! I would test again tomorrow. :hugs:
I went to see my nurse she just did a urine and got a bold pink today. My first appt with my doc is may 15 we will see what happens. Est due date is 12/18/14. I'm sure my first ultrasound will give a better idea. I'll be just over 8 weeks at that time. Are you feeling any symptoms?

Jzgrace!! Been wondering about you, I tested today 9dpo (that's a rough guess according to my cb digi opk) and I got BFN. Losing hope :( how are you???? And little bean. :happydance:

Awe! Don't lose hope!! My bfp was so faint with fmu on 10dpo then eight hours later it was a tinsy bit darker. Dh, and my mom said I'm crazy, they saw nothing!! Don't get discouraged! I would test again tomorrow. :hugs:
I went to see my nurse she just did a urine and got a bold pink today. My first appt with my doc is may 15 we will see what happens. Est due date is 12/18/14. I'm sure my first ultrasound will give a better idea. I'll be just over 8 weeks at that time. Are you feeling any symptoms?

I'm so excited for you. Yes I'm getting all symptoms I got with my previous pregnancy. It's so strange :(

I'm so excited for you. Yes I'm getting all symptoms I got with my previous pregnancy. It's so strange :(
Oooh that is exciting!! Im getting a mixture of both. I think one thing that should be considered as a symptom is if you "just know". Cause I had no doubts at all! I think its really good that you are having the symptoms of your last pregnancy!! Fx for you hun!!:hugs:

10dpo here... I am sooooooo eager to test. I am feeling so bloated this morning it is CRAZY. I know if I POAS and get a BFN it will just crush me so I am holding out as long as I can.

I need to know by this weekend if I am or not because I got the call yesterday about my surgery :(

OK...I have a REALLY stupid question for you ladies.... is it possible to lactate really early on?!?

I've never had that happen before but every woman is different when pregnant.

I've never had it happen before either but if I squeeze a little bit will come out and my boobs will really big and full...

Shedevil I've not heard that happen before but who knows! Fx Hun :)

OK...I have a REALLY stupid question for you ladies.... is it possible to lactate really early on?!?

It is possible, due to rise in prolactin hormone. Could be a Good sign. If AF comes and you still experience this I would see an endocrinologist. To test hormones.:hugs:

I feel like I may be out this month :(

My symptoms seem to be going away that I strongly had at the beginning of my TWW.

Only thing I have now is a lot of bloating, occasional cramping, massive boobs and severe hunger :(

Losing hope here ladies :(

You are not out yet shedevil. Not til AF shows! How many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->