April bfp....please!

So many BFPs!! How exciting!!
I'm SO happy for you ladies!!

I've still got my fingers crossed for everyone!

I will probably be gone again for a few days, but I'll pop in and say hi every once in awhile!

Night everyone!

HELLO LADIES! and welcome newbies!

:happydance:Im so excited for all the BFPs!! :happydance:
I knew we were gonna have a lot in April! Whoop Whoop!!

So my doc appointment didn't go as planned the other day. Blood test was a negative, however AF is still MIA so who the heck knows! haha. im not too bummed but I just want answers :) :wacko:

I hope the lines keep getting darker and DARKER ladies! and for those who haven't Od yet! pep talk the swimmers!:spermy: Hahaha!

I hope everyone is doing great! :dust::dust::dust::dust:
I know all the BFP are making me so impatient to have mine :haha:

That's rubbish that the bloods were negative mommy :(

Hope your well? :hugs:

Thanks mummy! All is well here! AF started lastnight, Sorry I've been MIA lately. We've been CRAZY busy!!

How are you doing! not too much longer for a test!! YAY Exciting!

Oh no Boo boo for AF :growlmad:

I'm good thanks I'm just trying not to get my hopes up for a BFP :cry:

How is everyone doing today? 9dpo for me

I'm good how are you? 9/10 dpo for me too I'm dying to test!!

Doing pretty well! Had a few more symptoms over the weekend... had a nasty metal taste in my mouth that I still have off and on and also on Friday, when I wiped there was some white gooey stuff mixed in with brown (sorry tmi I know)... could that have been implantation bleeding? It only happened twice that day and hasn't since. I haven't had that before either.

Also, hair loss, is that a symptom? My hair is falling out like crazy this past week

That could well be implantation yes :) every time I washed my hair while pregnant with my daughter it would fall out so easy so yes I'd say that is a symptom!! Fx for you. When are you going to test? :)

That could well be implantation yes :) every time I washed my hair while pregnant with my daughter it would fall out so easy so yes I'd say that is a symptom!! Fx for you. When are you going to test? :)

I wash my hair it falls out in hunks. I can also run my fingers threw when it is dry and it will fall out like crazy too.

I think I will test on the 17 as that will be about 3 days before AF is due.

What about you ?

I took a test yesterday BFN! I'm gonna try again on Friday and then again on the 30th when AF is due.

Hey all how are we all today I'm due to ovulate in 2 days according to my phone app but quite crampy today on my left side where my only tube is so think I'll maybe dtd tonight just incase I o early lol x

Hey all how are we all today I'm due to ovulate in 2 days according to my phone app but quite crampy today on my left side where my only tube is so think I'll maybe dtd tonight just incase I o early lol x

This TWW is killing me! All I want to do is POAS POAS POAS!! I'm trying to not get my hopes up in case AF does decide to show her face

OK update. Went to the doc he says I'm 4 weeks but I feel I'm about 3 weeks 5days. I'm high risk so I have to do hcg testing every 48 hours to make sure levels continue to go up. Est due date 12/12/14 but I think it will be later. I have another ultrasound may 12th. Praying my little egg stays attached I can't do another miscarriage

Congrats sashadoll! Keep us updated. I'm testing Friday and then again on the 30th when I'm suppose to get AF

OK update. Went to the doc he says I'm 4 weeks but I feel I'm about 3 weeks 5days. I'm high risk so I have to do hcg testing every 48 hours to make sure levels continue to go up. Est due date 12/12/14 but I think it will be later. I have another ultrasound may 12th. Praying my little egg stays attached I can't do another miscarriage

I wash my hair it falls out in hunks. I can also run my fingers threw when it is dry and it will fall out like crazy too.

I think I will test on the 17 as that will be about 3 days before AF is due.

What about you ?

I tested today at 9dpo and got bfn going to wait a while now and test at the end of the week I think

I took a test yesterday BFN! I'm gonna try again on Friday and then again on the 30th when AF is due.

I also tested today and got bfn I'm waiting until the end of the week now. So disheartening :(

Hi Claire. Good news get bedding tonight :winkwink:

Aw Xmas baby for you how exciting :happydance: I'm keeping everything crossed that your little bean is a sticky one Hun :hugs:

Congrats sashadoll I can't keep up with all these bfps!! Hope your little blip sticks I know the feeling of worry hunni .. My cramp is major uncomfortable just now I can feel it right down my leg it's so sore and uncomfortable if I don't dtd today will defo be tommorow I try and not think of ttc to lessen the stress try just go with the flow if you get me and don't think about it lol xx

Jzgrace!! Been wondering about you, I tested today 9dpo (that's a rough guess according to my cb digi opk) and I got BFN. Losing hope :( how are you???? And little bean. :happydance:

Thanks everyone. I'm not going to stress. I'm just going to rest and let God do whatever he sees fit. I'm praying we are both on the same page. Praying youball get bfp soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->