April buddies- PAL

Hi Ladies,
My ms has also eased up a little the last couple of days, but my gas has really picked up! I've been so uncomfortable. I'm still so exhausted. I slept awful last night which did not help my cause at all! I'm waiting for my little guy to get to sleep, and then I'm following! (9pm) I have another Dr's appt. on Tuesday. My OH is in Russia/Germany right now, so I hope/pray everything will be perfect on Tuesday and I will only have excitement to share, rather than needing a hug.

Nat~Enjoy your vacation! Be safe!

Daisy~glad you have been feeling a little better lately.

Nat- I think I am having a boy too=) I hope you enjoy your vacation!

I am glad to hear that ms is becoming less, ladies. I finally broke down and had my doctor prescribe me zofran for the nausea. Luckily, the same day, I discovered Sea Bands-and they actually work! So I havent had to take the Zofran...yet....

Good luck at your upcoming appointment Dimples=)

My next appointment is a week from tomorrow. They are doing a nuchal translucency-anyone familiar with that?

After a m/c in may 2011 i am pregnant 7 and a half weeks hopefully this time its a sticky baby !! Its not as exciting this time round but once my minds at ease after scan hopefully everythings okay! I'm due 24th April, good luck ladies! xxxx

Hope everyone is doing well! Had another appointment yesterday, and Dr. said things look perfect! So feeling good today. :)

Welcome Mummy2bex, it is hard being PAL. I'm only starting to get excited, and feel like I can start telling people and make plans for the future. When is your scan?

I agree it's not as exciting when you are pal. We told some family after our scan and it just felt weird. They were all excited ..... More than me. It's an odd feeling.

I'm happy .... Don't get me wrong.... Just not excited.

Hi Ladies :flower:

We are back from our hols, had a nice time :thumbup:

How is everyone?

x

Hi ladies!
I haven't stopped by for quite some time. It's good to see that most of you are still around and doing well.
I am 10 weeks today and going to a dr. appointment this afternoon. I am so stressed! I asked to go before 12w cause it just seems so long and this is when I learned we had a mmc last February. I don't know what to expect today. Is it too early for the Doppler? I sure hope not! It would make me a bit more at ease if I could hear or see the little bean.
Wish me good luck! Finger crossed that everything is fine.

xo

Good luck at your dr apt!

Our next apt is next Monday. We heard the baby's heartbeat on Friday night with our Doppler. Was so reassuring to hear it!

I finally felt like I had a bit more energy today. Nausea has been staying away for the most part as well too. :thumbup:

Hi ladies~ Haven't been around too much lately. Hope everyone is well! Went to the doctor today and he just listened to the HB with the doppler. Boo! We really wanted to see the baby. I still can't find the HB with my doppler, which is disapointing. He found it in 2 seconds! I came straight home and tried mine in the same spot and NOTHING :wacko:

How is everyone feeling? Hopefully better!! I'm ready to start working out again, I have my energy back and the nausea has been gone, just gears up every so often now. Not too bad:thumbup: Now it's heartburn and indigestion:wacko: Oh well, better than nausea!

Anyone booking a gender scan soon? I want to book a 2D @ 15weeks:happydance:

You can do those where you live? I haven't found anywhere that will do a private scan until after your 20 week one. And no 2d available either... Only 3d/4d

Hello Ladies!

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well! I went to my appointment yesterday to get my nuchal translucency...and they realized that they scheduled me two weeks early by accident! BUT-I did get to see baby=) This was the first time that it actually looked like a baby! I could see the head, body, and two arms, and two kicking legs...so cute! The heart beat was 162 bpm, it was amazing to see.
Still nervous about the nuchal test that I have to get in 2 weeks...but I am looking forward to seeing baby again=)

Congrats on seeing the baby! So awesome that its looking like a baby. Wishing I had scan coming up! We decided not to do the nucheal.

Hi. :wave: I had a MMC at 9.5 weeks at the end of June, baby was measuring somewhere between 5 and 7 weeks, they wouldn't give me an exact number. I am due April 8 and have my first ultrasound on Monday. I'm so nervous and keep flip-flopping back and forth between feeling positive and negative.
I hope we are all holding our rainbow babies in 9 months.
Hi I am also due on April 8th, I had MC back in May due to BO, with this pregnancy saw healthy baby at 8.2 weeks, having my next scan on 26/09/2011, wishing all of us good luck.................

You can do those where you live? I haven't found anywhere that will do a private scan until after your 20 week one. And no 2d available either... Only 3d/4d

Yep, we have a few places here that do them. A 2D package is $99 at the place I want to go to by my house and the website says that they can do a gender scan @ 15weeks.

I booked my NT scan for this Tuesday, 9/27 :happydance: My insurance covers it 100%, so I figured why not! Maybe they will tell me the sex:winkwink: I just want to see the baby!

I'm not doing the NT scan either, but you're right it's an excuse to see the baby. :) My next appointment is Oct. 10. I'll be 14 weeks then. I'll start monthly ultrasounds after that due to having high blood pressure. They need to keep a close eye on the baby's measurements. So, I'm not sure when I will actually get to find out the sex of the baby, or when I will get to see him/her again.
Wow, Mrs. J I get to look fwd. to being a plum on monday! :)

Dimples- I have higher bp too. With Megan I didnt have monthly scans ... Had a growth one at 32+6 and then 36+6. I had fluid check ultrasounds weekly during 3rd tri and monitoring 2 times a week. I was induced at 37 weeks because they thought Megan stopped growing per the last scan. Thought she would be between 4 1/2 - 5 lbs but she was 5 lbs 14 oz. Are you on meds? They don't have me on meds and didn't at all with megans pregnancy either. They basically always say it's borderline. But all of a sudden pregnant and borderline made them worry. And then it was creeping up. My placenta was smaller than normal... Which they said was probably from my bp.

Mrs j. Maybe I will have to look more.. See if I can find someplace that does those. We searched minneapolis wth Megan and only found 2 places and both were only offering pics and DVD after 20 week dr scan was done. So we drove from our smaller town a ways to get the 3d done.

Wait-you do not have to have the nuchal? I thought it was a mandatory test...now I am confused.,,,

No ... You don't have to do the nucheal or have any of the blood tests that test for downs, cystic fibrosis, etc. They are all optional. We decided that we would rather not worry. They don't tell you 100% anyway right? Just a higher or lower possibility. So dh and I figure that we don't want to spend the rest of the pregnancy worrying about it. The 20 week anomaly scan isn't optional. The other blood tests they do for rubella, etc aren't optional.

I've decided against the nuchal test and other tests for DS too Daisybee. My reasoning is that I would never abort anyway and, also, like you think I may spend the whole pregnancy worrying for nothing if I'm shown to be higher risk.

It happened to one of my friends - she had the nuchal test and it came out really high, went on to have the CVS test. She was offered a termination, they were so sure something was very wrong with her little boy. She point blank refused an abortion, her instincts told her he was fine. He was born perfectly healthy and is now a gorgeous and happy 3 year old x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->