April buddies- PAL

I'm a huge cheese kick right now...grilled cheese, mac and cheese, crackers and cheese :)

Oh yes, I just HAD to have the string cheese. DH stopped at Wal-Mart and got me two big bags lol The bad thing is I've gone off them a little right now.

I have a dr. appt tomorrow at 2:30....they sure had to make it late enough, ugh! I know I shouldn't, but I'll probably be stressing myself silly until then! The ER doc got to see the twins friday but I didn't :( Just hoping and praying everything is ok when i get there.

SCAN day for me tomorrow too! 10:45am. I am getting so anxious! I hope I can sleep tonight!

Have a great scan dimples!!:hugs:
Oh, I know I won't be able to sleep...lol!

Wishing you both the best at your scans tomorrow!

I wish I had one coming up. I have a feeling that something is wrong :-(

:hugs: Try to stay positive Dana. You've heard the heart beat :thumbup: That's a big step in the right direction. And we've all heard that brown blood is old blood so your body was just doing a little bit of cleaning up. It will be ok :hugs::hugs:

So I had a scan today to make sure everything was ok, and it is! Saw my bean and heartbeat of 154 bpm at 6 weeks 4 days. Thanks for all of your support! My doc said the brown blood was probably just from my uterus stretching.

If you really feel like something is going wrong, go to the doc and get a scan. It really put my mind at ease! You shouldn't just stay worried for the next month waiting for your appointment-not good for you or baby. I think everything will be alright, but get that scan to feel better!xxx

Good luck to the ladies getting scans tomorrow! What an amazing thing!

Great news Dana! :hugs:

I may call my doc about at least getting bloods done again. I really wanted them to sky rocket up and they haven't. But it's been a week or so since they've been tested. I guess she feels positive about the pregnancy as a heart beat was seen and there was appropriate development from the first ultrasound to the second.

My husband keeps talking about buying things for the baby. He wants to start buying the big things stretched out over the pregnancy so it's no so much at once. I see the logic but I just don't feel comfortable doing so yet.

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if I could jump in on your group? :flower: I am exactly 6 weeks 1 day preggers today and have my first ultrasound tomorrow. I had a miscarriage about 2 1/2 years ago, (a missed miscarriage) and have not been able to get pregnant since, so I am SUPER nervous about this pregnancy! I just can't be excited until I at least see a heartbeat.. hopefully tomorrow!

Anyway, wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Sounds like a few of you ladies have scans tomorrow so good luck dimples and starfire2530!! Can't wait to hear the good news..

And congrats to danamm64 on the heart beat!! I am sure that is a huge relief.. for now! Also, I hope your home at the NJ shore is ok after Irene! I am from Jersey as well (although not living there now) and my whole family is flooded in and couldn't go to work Monday! Hope you are ok!

Oh and I too am craving anything with cheese and bread.. bagels, pasta, mac & cheese, pizza... all the good stuff! :happydance:

Hi Ladies and welcome Petey :hi:

Good news for those of you who have had good scans :thumbup: And hope those of you with scans coming up have great ones too :thumbup: Mine is next Monday and I'm pretty much dreading it, but at the same time wish it would hurry up as I just need to know now :wacko:

I had a bit more brown spotting yesterday. Was hardly anything, just a few times when I wiped yesterday morning and nothing since. But it has scared me to death that it is my body giving me a sign something is wrong again :cry: Got midwife in the morning to start my paperwork so will just mention to her I guess. I am reassured by your scan Danamm and just hope mine too is from stretching!

Anyone else wish they could just bypass First Tri?? x

Starfire~ so glad your appt. went well. Mine did too! :)

So....update. Scan went great today! Heard the heartbeat! Ultrasound tech said things look great. She took a great 3-D picture which is amazing! She even measured me as a full week ahead! 8w3d instead of 7w4d...so I've passed 6w4d and 7w4d by a long shot! She has my due date as April 7...so I get to meet w/ my Dr. on September 13 and she will make everything official I think.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers today! We really felt God's presence with us!

Petey~welcome. Where in Jersey did you live? I'm from there too. I grew up there and lived there for 13.5 years. I was from the Paterson area. My cousins told me today that Paterson is completely under water and schools may be closed till October!!! I guess it's crazy getting around there! I hope your scan goes well!!!

Attachments

• 3-D.jpg
    3-D.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 12
I am spotting pink. :nope: I've had a feeling since yesterday that something is wrong. I will call the doctor first thing in the morning.

This can't be good. :cry:

I feel so worried and helpless.

I've been worrying too because the progesterone doesn't seem to be affecting me as strongly.

I hate this!!

Dimples, fantastic scan pic hun :thumbup: That is amazing at such an early stage.

August, thinking of you hun :hugs: Can you go get a scan to check on things? x

August -big hugs. I hope everything is ok. Any news yet? Praying for you!

Dimples -that is a fantastic picture!!!! I'm in awe!

I had my appt today. Appt was at 8:15 and we didnt leave until 12:00! Longest appt ever! Between history, a pap, more history( Megan was induced at 37 weeks due to possible iugr and my bp), urine, blood, a huge attempt with the Doppler and finally a surprise ultrasound! Dr said it's way to early for Doppler but that she would try and that if we couldnt find a heartbeat she would find someone who could squeeze me in for an ultrasound! So Doppler didn't work so we got to see the baby! Heartbeat of 170 and measuring right on 8 weeks 5 days. I'm exhausted just from the emotional morning but oh so happy! Oh and found out my hospital no longer does a 12 week routine ultrasound, so most women have to wait til 18-20 week one!

Oh and don't you think the hospital that you saw for your miscarriages would have all that stuff in your records vs having to discuss it all at your next prenatal? It was hard taking about as last times I was in those ob rooms was for my miscarriages.

I called my doctor this morning and they recommend with any amount of bleeding to go to the ER. So we went and after hours of waiting we find out that there was no heart beat on the ultrasound. My hcg was up from my last draw on the 19th but still very low and the baby is measuring the same as last week.

I go tomorrow for a follow up with a different doctor that is affiliated with the hospital.

I'm just heart broken. I thought that with hearing the heart beat we were out almost out of the woods. I don't where to go from here. I think I am done trying. I can not go through this again.

Thanks ladies for the thoughts and prayers and please continue to keep us in them :hugs: Ya'll know how rough this time is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->