• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April buddies- PAL

Daisy so glad your appt. went well!

August...so sorry to hear your news! :(

Hi Ladies -

August, so very sorry to hear about your news. Definitely thinking of you and hope you are OK.

Dimples - That 3d ultrasound is amazing! You really can see everything so much more clearly.. Instead of just the "blob" as my husband calls it ;) Congrats to you and Starfire on the great news. Also, going back to New Jersey talk, I grew up in Denville/Mountain Lakes area, near Morristown, so I definitely know the Paterson area for sure! Pretty much my entire family still lives somewhere in New Jersey (I live in Hong Kong now!!) and were hit with major flooding. My parents live down in Somerset, NJ near New Brunswick and the river and they were flooded in until Wed. morning! Crazy stuff.

So, I had my first ultrasound yesterday at 6 weeks 1 day. Baby was measuring 4mm and heartbeat of 120bpm which he said was great for 6weeks! We were so excited to actually see and hear the heartbeat.. I was so convinced that something was wrong and it would be like my last pregnancy which ended in a missed miscarriage. We never saw the heartbeat with the last pregnancy so this is a milestone for us! Due date April 24th. I am supposed to go back in two weeks for 8 week scan so of course I will still stress and worry until then.

Question for you all - I told my doc that I will be doing a LOT of flying in the next few weeks (including two 12 hour flights) for both work and personal. He put me on baby aspirin for the next two months for the flying since I have had a miscarriage before. Does this seem normal to everyone??

Hi Ladies :flower:

August, I am so very, very sorry hun :hugs: I really don't get why this has to be so hard for so many wonderful women who would make fantastic mothers and loads of others who abuse and neglect their children shell out kids like no tomorrow - it really gets me angry :growlmad: Am thinking of you hun :hugs:

x

Awwww August, I am so sorry...I am praying for you. Good thoughts and positive energy your way!

Dimples-awesome 3d pic! Really shows great detail=)

Petey- not really sure about the aspirin. Have you tried googling it?

Petey-glad you had a good scan! I'm on baby aspirin and have been since ttc last fall as my placenta was small with Megan. I have borderline high blood pressure.

Then after 2 miscarriages they said make sure to keep taking it as it couldn't hurt but may help ( and may not). It thins the blood and aren't blood clots a bigger issue when flying?

I'm so sorry August! Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts! -hugs-

:hugs: Thanks so much for your support. Wishing all of ya'll fantastic healthy pregnancies :flower:

How is everyone?

Well today's the day for my private early scan - 4.40pm today :wacko: Very nervous. Just not sure how I'll take it this time if something is wrong again :nope:

x

Good luck with your scan Nat! :hugs: Just try to breathe. I know how scary it is but sure everything will be fine!

How is everyone else? Slow group lately! Must all be busy!

It was our 6 year anniversary on saturday but I didnt feel well enough to really go anywhere. So we went to dh's grandmas house for a bit and told her we are pregnant and then had pizza at mil's house as figured at least i could relax a bit more than being in a restaurant. And the bathroom was close by if I needed it!

This nausea and vomiting is reassuring but I am ready for it to be done with! Bluch!

Well I am very, very pleased to report a really good scan today :happydance: Baby measures in today at 7 weeks 5 days, so pretty much bang on what I thought (I thought I was 7w4d) and had a great, strong heartbeat of 176bpm!! Best £80 I have spent :thumbup: Got 3 good piccies and a DVD too. Will upload a pic soon.

So, so reassuring after what happened last time. We already know this little one has got so much further on than last time. We can now go on holiday next week to Scotland feeling a lot, lot better about things :thumbup:

Due date from scan today is 18th April 2012 so I will be going from that now and will put myself a little ticker on :haha: Was scared to put anything like that on until I'd seen :baby: on a scan.

On :cloud9: x

Congrats on the great scan Nat! :happydance: And yay for a ticker! Looking forward to seeing it!

yeah Nat! Glad you had a great scan!!! Enjoy your vacation!

Ladies, here's a pic of our little kidney bean at 7w5d :hugs:

Yay! It is always fun,to have a due date buddy! Do you think it will be boy or girl???

My instinct is boy, has been since I found out. What about you? x

Great scan pic Nat!!!

How is everyone doing? My ms eased up a bit the past few days so we've gotten to leave the house a bit more for fun things.

Ladies

Just saying bye-bye for a week or so :wave: OH, I and kidney bean are off for a break tomorrow. Heading to Cumbria first to spend a couple of nights with OH's aunt and uncle, then off up to a caravan park in East Lothian, Scotland Monday-Friday :happydance: Looking forward to the break but certainly planning a relaxing one, nothing too strenuous :haha:

Hope all you ladies have a good week. Catch up soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->