April buddies- PAL

Well I can share my bb pain if you want some!? LOL

Wish we could get private scans here. Would be so nice to see a heartbeat! Would ease my mind so much. Not even booked for an early scan at the dr so guessing 12 weeks will be when that happens.

I have waves of nausea and feel like bad motion sickness. Like I've spent all day in a clothes washer going round and round. Vomited for the first time yesterday and it came out of nowhere. Feeling very tired. Bbs are sore but it comes and goes. Certain bras make it worse. Cramping mostly had gone away but came back today.

I remember when I was pregnant w/ my son, I felt a little nauseous and tired up until 6 weeks, and then the morning sickness kicked in, and maybe a week later I could eat chicken.

The two pregnancies before I got sick as well. Morning sickness this time has kicked in on 5w1d and hasn't stopped. I can hardly keep food down, I just feel like crap all the time. I'm really tired as well. My boobs have never been a symptom of pregnancy for me. I did not change bra sizes until I was about 10-12 weeks pregnant with my son. They don't ever really hurt. This time around I have VERY sensitive nipples, but other than that....nothing. So, no worries ladies!

I'm anxiously waiting my Drs. phone call with my 2nd blood results! It's 3:15pm...why are they taking so long!

They can take their time, especially when you are anxiously awaiting by the phone for the last 3 hours!!!Hope your bloods come back super! Ow and i wish i couldnt keep anything down, i think i ll need a dietitian by the time i have this LO!

Got my 2nd set of #s today...45,683 doubling time is 72 hrs now. I read online that after your HCG #s get above 6,000 doubling can take up to 96 hours. So, Dr. was really please with my jump (28,806 from monday)

Ate a lot of carbs today...3 frozen waffles, a ham/cheese sandwhich, mac and cheese, and now tortilla chips. These chips are tasting fantastic! :)

chistiana- lol! You didnt cause more worry..I am just paranoid lol. I appreciate learning all of the information!
August-you are right...worrying more can be a bad AND good thing...lol

I got my blood results back...My levels were 4152...so I am doubling every 47 hours now. My doctor seems to be happy with this number at 5 weeks 2 days...but I still feel like it is low=(

I have an ultrasound on Monday....they said I may be able to hear the heartbeat. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Dimples-wow indeed!!!Your numbers should be up for a round of applause! seriously, they r way high, excellent!!!!!
Danamm- you still early, why do you think they are low???i think they are ok and as long as your doc thinks so too...you're just a big worrier (like me!!)

I am off for my hols in a few hours so i hope to see you here all grown (!!) with sticky beans and lots of good news in a couple of weeks time!!!!xx

I keep joking w/ my OH that there's 2 in there :) But we are really just hoping for one healthy bean, two would only be a blessing in my eyes...and stretch marks. hehe.

How is everyone doing?!

August and Stanley, believe it or not, i just wish my symptoms would kick in cause i really dont feel pregnant now and i get paranoid about it :wacko:

Mrs J, congrats on hearing the hb, I think the first time stays with you forever! How far along are you? I went in for a scan yesterday at 5w6d and we only saw a sac :cry: Should i be worried?

7w3d, I definetly wouldn't worry yet! Most women don't see much until after 6 weeks. We went in at 5w exactly and just saw a blob! When is your next scan? Every woman's symptoms are different. I've felt like crap since 4 weeks! Enjoy feeling good while you are! :winkwink: But then again, I understand how feeling rotten makes you feel better about the pregnancy. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :hugs:

I keep joking w/ my OH that there's 2 in there :) But we are really just hoping for one healthy bean, two would only be a blessing in my eyes...and stretch marks. hehe.

How is everyone doing?!

Feeling pretty terrible! And you? You sound like me, all I eat is carbs! The thought of mean really makes me nausous. Diet 7 up, Jello, and carbs is my most recent diet!

DaisyBee~ I can't believe you can't get an ultra sound until 12 weeks! My doctor told me to come in right away. I have my 3rd ultra sound at 9w2d. Can you try and beg? :flower:

Girls, as for the boob pain, I don't have as much this pregnancy. They are tender, big and full. Like I got a boob job. Every once in a while my nipples burn. So ladies, don't worry if your knockers don't hurt too much right now! :haha:

This is my 5th pregnancy with the past 4 being m/c's. Had brown spotting but levels rising as normal so far. Not been given a due date yet xxx

hi girls, i am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant following my 11th miscarriage in may, due around 25th april. fingers crossed for a sticky one this time!

DaisyBee~ I can't believe you can't get an ultra sound until 12 weeks! My doctor told me to come in right away. I have my 3rd ultra sound at 9w2d. Can you try and beg? :flower:

Girls, as for the boob pain, I don't have as much this pregnancy. They are tender, big and full. Like I got a boob job. Every once in a while my nipples burn. So ladies, don't worry if your knockers don't hurt too much right now! :haha:

I know .. It sucks... I feel like I've been ignored for the most part. I don't feel like they are caring at all about my nerves or what I've been through this year. These are the same drs that I saw for those miscarriages so they know but act like they would rather stick their head in a hole. My first appt is a week from this Wednesday. I'm going to really beg then since it will be in person vs over the phone ... Maybe it will be harder for them to say no?! Lol. But it's with a different dr as couldn't get in to see my regular few I usually see. So we'll see.

Hi April Buddies :flower:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and is doing ok? :thumbup:

Welcome HelenB :flower: I cannot even begin to imagine how you must be feeling after 11 losses, I'm terrified after having one! I really hope this is it for you hun and this one is a sticky one :thumbup: Have you had any testing done?

I am feeling ok. This pregnancy is different to my last one - I'm nowhere near as bloated and don't seem to be having as many twinges this time - but I am definitely more tired and peeing more :shrug: Other than that though not many other symptoms, just got slightly itchy and sensitive nips the last couple of days so boobs maybe starting to do a little something :haha:

I missed a call from midwife Friday so going to call her back today to make the appointment and will also mention early scan to her, see what she says. Planning to make a private scan appointment today though anyway so I've got one booked in as don't really hold much hope of getting one on the NHS :nope:
x

Got first midwife appointment next Wednesday at 9.30am and private early scan booked for 4.40pm on Monday 5th September!

Didn't want midwife before scan but she's on holiday the week after then OH and I are away. She is just going to start paperwork next week, will do bloods etc later.

I'm going to be terrified at scan :nope:

Hi girls, mind if I join? My due date is April 16th and I have my first scan on the 31st. I am so nervous and can not wait to see my little bean. I keep praying this lil bean decides to stick around. Good luck and a H&H 9 to all...

Welcome new ladies!

Daisybee, It is frustrating that your doctors aren't willing to do more to reassure you. Then again maybe they are just thinking at such early stages it is so hard to say.

Nat, I understand :hugs:

But let me share my great news with you. I had my second scan today and there was a heartbeat!! Ladies, I saw my bean's little heart fluttering away! I think I went into a slight shock when she told me. She had been so quiet, I was expecting the worst and then she turned the screen and there it was! Last week there was just a gestational sac and now a baby just a week later. I'm showing 6 weeks exactly but the it is plus/minus 2 days.

August :hugs: that is such great news! Congrats!

Welcome new girls!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"