April buddies- PAL

Thank Daisy! :hugs: Wishing you the best for your appointment!

Hi ladies! I just had a MMC in May then we found out I was pregnant again. I'm very concerned and hopeful, since there hasn't been any spotting or anything so far with this one.

August...CONGRATS!!!

I just had my first ultrasound and I measured 5 weeks 5 days, thought I was 6 weeks.

I saw the baby and heard the heart beat! It was so amazing! I was in total shock...truly amazing! I hope my bean stays and contnues to grow grow grow!

Congrats Dana! Did you get a heart rate? When do you go back? It's almost a month for me. Which is great but scary at the same time

August! That's wonderful news about seeing the heartbeat at your appointment!!! So exciting!

Mrs. J~ I've been feeling pretty crappy as well. 6 more weeks till 2nd trimester....

Starfire, I know how you feel! How far along will you be when you go in for your appointment? Will there be an ultrasound?

Dimples, it was so exciting! I got a dvd with stills and a video of the heart beating. I've watched it a dozen times or more.

What's crazy is I'm still worried to death. I want to be out of first tri and get this baby delivered! lol

I hear you August! I want to get to the point where I can feel the baby move and know everything is okay!!! Anytime I'm feeling "normal" I wonder why I don't feel sick or why don't I feel like crap. It's such a scary time!!!

It is awful. I wish that I had more symptoms! I just feel normal but I know that there is a tiny human growing inside me. I hope that I will still get an ultrasound again around 10-12 weeks

hi everyone.i am still on hols so I cant realy write a lot from this damn phone but just wanted to tell you all that its probably over for me.last night,after I blew my 31st candle red bleeding started full on.happy b day!i m stranded on an island with no dr until my ob gives me the ok to get up and leave but deep down I know its over once again.i wish you all a h&h pregnancy,i ll pop in once I m back to hear all about your news.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Chistiana, I am so sorry hun :hugs: I am praying this isn't it for you. I can't imagine how horrid it must be to happy whilst you're away too :nope:

x

hey nat!it is horrible.i get to see a doc tomorrow but its killing me:cry:

Chistiana - I'm so sorry you are going through this :hugs: I really hope everything works out ok for you xxx

Hi Ladies, can I join you? I am hoping for third time lucky and due April 7th. Morning sickness has hit this week and I am really hoping all will be well at my first scan in 5 days time! Really nervous. Best wishes to all.

Christina~ So sorry!! Please update us on how your Dr.'s appointment went today!

Fresia~welcome. I'm there with ya and the morning sickness. Mind actually started before I even got my BFP, but it has been constant since week 5. Been a long couple of weeks and I still have a long ways to go till I'm out of 1rst trimester! I could use some energy as well!

hi dimples,thanx for your wishes,i m a little confused with the time difference but I ll have my scan tomorrow morning so will let u know although with the blood still full force I think I ll be a wreck.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->