• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Dewdrops 2019

AngelOb

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! So I have been looking for an April group to be started and finally decided to be brave and start one up for everyone. A little about myself, I'm 29 and this will be baby #2 for DH and I. We live in Wisconsin with our almost 2yo daughter, she's my little handful and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm really excited to share this journey with all you!

Tell me your due date and I'll keep track of them on this post. If anyone has a name suggestion like the other groups go ahead and throw it out there. I like April Raindrops but I'm sure there are more ideas out there.

March 27th
crownest :blue:

April 1st
lesondemavie :angel:
Gray001:pink:

April 3rd
EBAUERHAUS :angel:

April 4th
KatieSweet :blue:
BelleNuit :yellow:

April 5th
abennion :pink:
MrsFruitie :angel:

April 8th
AngelOb:yellow:
busytulip :yellow::yellow:
Lexxii91:blue:

dancingnurse2

April 9th
Chickybaby :angel:

April 10th
Missy1992
paintrider29 :pink:

April 16th
Cara x

April 18th
counting:blue:

April 20th
babyplease :pink:

April 22nd
Lola

April 24th
Hickory:pink:
Maple_Fairy
jolou
babyvaughn:blue:

April 27th
Jamiesmummy22:blue:

April 28th
Weebles
Pink_bow :blue:

TBD
HappyWay :angel:
Sidra salim

Last edited:
Here! Since we're starting to have a little group already I think it's great that you took the initiative to make a thread here Angel!

I'm Katie, 35 (Dh 41) from The Netherlands. DH and I have been together for 11 years, married 6. We have one daughter who's almost 2 years old. We've been TTC #2 since August, but I'll admit it was half-hearted because I didn't believe that we could get pregnant naturally (endometriosis; DD was conceived via Clomid/IUI) so we had 2 rounds of IUI and the second one took! I'm 5+1 today & due April 4th. Scan is booked for the 7th!

Thank you for creating a group Angel :)

My tentative due date is April 8th as well.

Hi Katie, your scan is so soon how exciting

Yay! Both are added to the list!

Katie your scan is coming up fast! That's awesome that they have you going in so early.

Thanks Angel for creating a group! I've been hanging around the March Marvel's group but everyone is so much further along than me already lol.

I'm due April 5! We got a surprise natural pregnancy after 2 years and 8 months of unexplained infertility. I had given up all hope that it would happen and we had resolved to live childfree! I actually bought condoms and got in a fight with DH about wanting to use condoms (he didn't) the month we got pregnant :haha: I am thrilled to be pregnant but I can feel my anxiety growing bigger and bigger each day. I want this baby so much it hurts!

I'm 29 and DH is 32! We live in Canada and this is our first! I've never even been pregnant before in all the time we tried. We have a German Shepard dog and 3 cats! We got our third cat (a kitten) a month ago when I decided I would obviously never get pregnant and I needed something tiny to love lol.

Welcome Belle :hi:
What an amazing and lovely story. I hope your pregnancy is going well thus far

Pregnancy brain! Plus typing on mobile. My scan is the 16th when I'll be 7 weeks. Gahhh sorry for the confusion!

Welcome Belle!

Welcome Belle! Added you to the list!

Congrats on the surprise, I can definitely see how the pregnancy can be so stressful. Hope things are going well so far, things are going to work out!

I like April Raindrops too. Another idea could be "April Showers brings our Flowers." Or some variation of that

Katie that's still not too far off luv.

How is everyone feeling atm?

So bloated today! And hormonal, I put in frozen for DD because I feel so ugh today and bawled for the first 5 minutes of it. I forgot about the stupid things that would set off the waterworks.

How are you feeling?

Hello everyone!
My husband (27) and I (33) are due with our 2nd little on April 3rd.

It's been pretty easy going so far, but it's only 5 weeks 3 days. I expect some nausea by next week but we'll see what happens.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome Eberhaus! I have you added and congrats on #2!

So bloated today! And hormonal, I put in frozen for DD because I feel so ugh today and bawled for the first 5 minutes of it. I forgot about the stupid things that would set off the waterworks.

How are you feeling?

I've been watching This Is Us and have been bawling through most of it. It was too much of a trigger during infertility so I never thought I'd watch it! Now I'm just a cry fest lol

Definitely bloated over here too :haha: Grateful (almost) for being slightly overweight still, NO ONE will think I'm pregnant, just a bit pudgy :rofl:

Sore bbs are the main symptom still. Bits of nausea.

Have been setting up a sort of diet plan for myself to hopefully help prevent a recurrance of gestational diabetes and I think I can do it! I will have some cake on birthdays etc and enjoy dining out on occasion but overall trying to keep (the good) carbs / proteins and fat balanced.

The reason this matters to me is that my late diagnosis last time meant DD had macrosomia, I gained too much weight, I had to be induced at 38 weeks and DD had shoulder dystocia with various consequences to me (not her, thankfully) during delivery. In short, my delivery was tough.

Belle This is Us is so crazy! I'm not caught up but I used to bawl before I was pregnant, such an emotional show but so so good.

Katie that sounds terrible, I can relate to wanting a different type of birth this time around. Labor and delivery is supposed to be this beautiful thing and when it doesn't go that way it's almost like a feeling of being robbed. You can do it for sure, especially if you are already starting right now!

Welcome Eb :wave:

Having a plan from go is a fantastic preventative measure. I do hope you can avoid any of your previous complications Katie

I was diagnosed with Cholestasis at 29 weeks in my last pregnancy and right around induction I think they were considering diagnosing with pre-eclampsia. While I’m hoping for neither of those this time around, I’m almost afraid NOT to have Cholestasis because I’ve never carried a baby past 37 weeks... :/

My last delivery wasn’t hard, but the induction lasted from Friday night till Monday when Rain was finally born.

You probably all already said, but what number babies are you all working on?

What a long induction Eb. My first was like that and I did have Pre-E. I dunno, I wouldn't wish ICP on any one. Did your LO have a NICU stay at all?

This is lucky #13 for us. We have 7 earthside and 5 angels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->