• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Dewdrops 2019

No Betas here either, and I have to wait until week 9 to see a midwife for first appointment. It’s killing me as I want to know everything is all ok with the little poppy seed bean...

I’ve been feeling bubbles in my abdomen all morning on and off. Has anyone else experienced this? Also had my first wave of nausea this morning!

I had a beta, but likely won't get the results. I'm fine with that because I'd just obsess over it. I'm having my first scan at 8 weeks. When are you all having your first scan done at?

Bubbles sound like gas fruitie! I've been really gassy since getting pregnant. And yay for nausea lol

I'm not sure when the scan will be done. I need to call insurance today and find out what they cover for the midwives. The scans aren't done through them and aren't mandatory or routine so if I use them for my prenatal care then they'll set up an appointment somewhere if that's what I want. For my piece of mind I'll request to do a dating scan around 8 weeks and anatomy around 20. I know insurance covers 2 u/s per pregnancy unless complications are found.

When are you all having your first scan done at?

I'd like to get betas done, but haven't and probably won't.

My scan will be when I'm close to 11 weeks, hopefully sometime between
Sept 10th and 14th. Until then just praying for a healthy little one.

I’m not sure when first scan will be, probably around 11/12 weeks. On my midwife appt on 3rd September we will be organising the scan. I think I will continue to worry about anything and everything until I’ve seen that little heartbeat and been given the ok!

I've had those twinges hun. Not gas like at all, but little flutter type pops. I've taken it to be a good sign Lucky is growing well.

I woke last night from a deep sleep dry heaving. :sick:
I've had HG with the last few pregnancies and have been put off by how MS hasn't really set in yet. Guess that's what I get.
Sorry for those who are also ill.

Because of my history I'll probably have several scans. If I had to guess my first will be scheduled for next week following this weeks betas. Just to make sure all the structures are there and appropriate for approximate gestation.

If I may, how old is everyone and how long have you been with your partner?

I'm 37, will be 38 before April. DH and I have been married 18.5 years.

I'm 29 and we've been together for 11 years.

Fruitie I'm the same don't think I'll really be able to rest easy until after that scan! It was originally scheduled for next Monday when I would be 6 weeks, but then I switched docs and he told me to bump it back because sometimes 6 weeks can be too early. I am happy with that!

Sorry about that rude awakening Tulip!

This is my first pregnancy so I really don't know what the difference in care would be between a midwife and ob-gyn. I'm not sure which I would want!

Thanks guys 😊 This group is amazing and the reassurance and support really helps!

I’m 30, known my husband since we went to college 16 years old.
We’ve been together 4.5 years and married for 7 months.

I've been extra bubbly for weeks now :rofl:

My scan is early, little over a week from now. I'll be exactly 7 weeks. After that I don't know what will happen. I will need to deliver in hospital again this time (blood loss risk, lost 1.1 liters with DD - I may need a C-section instead of vaginal) and had a big baby with complications so I don't know who my caretaker will be yet - could be the hospital's OBGYN or the local OB clinic. I don't know if they want to do extra growth scans this time or not. I'll know more next week!

DH is 41, I'm 35. Together 11 years, married 5!

Hi ladies!

I'm due April 4th (to be confirmed via u/s on the 23rd)

DH and I are 27, and have been trying for over 3 years. This so far is the longest we've been pregnant for, with 3 CPs in the past two years. I'm just waiting to hear back on my second betas, which I should have hopefully today.

I'm 33, husband is 27. We've been together 4.5 years. Married 2.5 years.

Hi ladies!

I'm due April 4th (to be confirmed via u/s on the 23rd)

DH and I are 27, and have been trying for over 3 years. This so far is the longest we've been pregnant for, with 3 CPs in the past two years. I'm just waiting to hear back on my second betas, which I should have hopefully today.

Glad to see you here! :hugs:
FX for good results!

I just got my 2nd beta results! They're at 901 at 17DPO! :happydance:

Belle I tend to think of midwifery care as being more personalized with less interventions, while OB care tends to be more formal and reliant on 'procedure'. MW's usually care for women who are at low risk, while OB's care for those that are high risk (not always, but generally speaking). Maybe visit with both and see what philosophy you are more drawn to.

Mrs Fruitie, that's lovely I met my DH when I was 17 <3

Welcome ab :hi: Your betas are incredible. Though your ticker is throwing me off-is that based off LMP and not dpo then?

EB how are you? Hopefully no more spotting?

Hope everyone is getting on alright.

Welcome ab :hi: Your betas are incredible. Though your ticker is throwing me off-is that based off LMP and not dpo then?

Yeah, my ticker is based off of LMP. I O'ed at CD 19 this cycle - I may need to adjust my ticker once we have our first u/s in two weeks

Hello all,

I'm 28 years old, pregnant for the first time :happydance:
Only DH and i know for now, for some reason i'm feeling too shy even at the thought of having to tell people about this!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->