April Dewdrops 2019

Lol Katie I hope that doesn't happen to me because I'm absolutely convinced I'm having a girl! I would be just as happy with a boy but it would be a mighty surprise that would definitely take some getting used to :haha:

Has anyone's symptoms settled down or started to change into something new?

I've noticed my skin is significantly less oily (might almost be bordering on the dry side, which is unbelievable for me) so I'm hoping the acne clears up. For new symptoms I've had a pain along the left side of my groin. It hurts when I move. It's not like a sudden pain like what I would attribute to ligament pain, but every step hurts and it never seems to settle down. So I am wondering if it is round ligament pain? Or maybe a muscle pull due to relaxing? Yesterday my uterus was also quite sore, but then I realized it was because my leggings had gotten too tight. Time to invest in a larger size :haha:

:lol: I hope your instincts are on point. I understand though, and back then I also would have been happy no matter what. Same now. I'd love another girl but ah, a boy would be marvelous too. I will find out soon enough this time!

A lot of my first tri symptoms are now gone and new stuff is coming. My skin is starting to look different (bit more bumpy grrr) and I've got that sciatica. Less nauseated thoughh so that's a win.
Your does pain sound like it could be a pulled muscle. Did you do your yoga yet? It could be from that. With your muscles relaxing more and everything loosening up, there is a risk to overstretch, because you can't always feel it when going too far or too deep in your stretches. Hope it stops hurting soon!

Ya I'm wondering if it might be from the yoga. I went to one class last Thursday. But I honestly can't remember when the pain started. It was around the same time. I could probably check my browser history and see if I was googling about it before last Thursday :haha:

Hi ladies, can I cautiously join this group. After a few scares with spotting throughout this pregnancy, I had an early scan at the EPU at 6 weeks when I thought I was 8 weeks. Scan showed baby and heartbeat but measuring 6 weeks. It also showed I had a 8cm ovarian cyst so I was asked to go back at 8 weeks to check baby was growing and to check the size of the cyst. I went back bang on 8 weeks and everything was progressing how it should be for that stage, cyst was still there, I was dated 8wks 4days so they discharged me. I’m now 10 weeks 5 days due on the 29th April if their dates are correct. My 12 week scan is a week on Wednesday and I am so anxious about it. Hear so many horror stories about people discovering they have had a mmc. I bought a Doppler to try and ease my worries, I tried it today but as I have never used one before it took a bit of getting used too. I think I found baby’s heartbeat, it was quite faint but fast sounded like a galloping horse and it said on screen it was 166. Does this sound right?
Hope everyone’s keeping well x

Yes that sounds right! Just move it very slowly to find it louder and baby will be pretty low. My doctor has found mine twice and it's very low like C-section scar zone low. I had a Doppler with my first I need to find my charger. I had/have a pocket of blood in my gestional sac. So I understand your fears and a few others on here have had small bleeds and there babies are growing great too! I can't wait until I can feel the baby move so I have that reassurance all day everyday!

Welcome Jamie's! 166 is perfect! That's what my baby's was when I was about 12 weeks. I think 160 is average.

Yes that sounds right! Just move it very slowly to find it louder and baby will be pretty low. My doctor has found mine twice and it's very low like C-section scar zone low. I had a Doppler with my first I need to find my charger. I had/have a pocket of blood in my gestional sac. So I understand your fears and a few others on here have had small bleeds and there babies are growing great too! I can't wait until I can feel the baby move so I have that reassurance all day everyday!

Thanks for the tips will try that next time. It did take me 40 mins to hear it for a minute before baby moved. That’s great hope you find your charger, it’s reassuring hearing the heartbeat. I never had a Doppler with my first but these things are brilliant addictive though lol. Aww sorry to hear that... it’s such a worry I never had any bleeding with my first so this pregnancy has been quite stressful. Glad things are going well for you. I am totally with you there, can’t wait either all these little kicks put your mind at rest! x

Welcome Jamiesmummy :hi:
I had a good size cyst at the start of this pregnancy that led to some bleeding as well. Hopefully the cyst won't cause you any more issues.

Welcome Jamiesmummy :hi:
I had a good size cyst at the start of this pregnancy that led to some bleeding as well. Hopefully the cyst won't cause you any more issues.

Hi, sorry to hear you have had bother too, has your cyst gone now? reassuring to know I’m not the only one with bleeding. I read that cysts can cause bleeding but the woman at the EPU unit said they don’t cause bleeding just pain. Thanks I hope the cyst has disappeared at my next scan. Hope your keeping well x

Anyone having back pain? Every time I work which is between 4-6hrs standing my back hurts so bad. Also I have the start of my baby bump it's tiny but it's there!

Hi Vaughan! My low back has been hurting if I'm a bit too active. I also have a little bit of a bump showing. So exciting!

43496553_370452307029099_8157088449334083584_n.jpg He is my tiny little bump! Our second baby! ♥

Exciting day today. Finally hit my second trimester!!! I'm so excited. I have a dr appt on friday so hopefully another scan and you never know might find out gender but i doubt it. Big things happening. Haven't had many changes in symptoms. Still tired all the time. And hungry. I dont have to pee as much but still more than prepregnancy. I cant wait until i get a little bump and can feel baby moving. I need to invest in a doppler but kinda afraid i will get obsessed and listen all the time. Lol. Hope all is well with you ladies. And congrats to my due date buddies.

Congratulations Lexxi (and a few others!) for hitting the second trimester! It is so exciting to see our group slowly move on from first tri! I'm still tired often too, but not peeing as much at night either which is such a relief! I don't feel the overwhelming brain fog fatigue from first tri anymore. I actually have energy to do things now :haha;

You're little bump will probably start to show soon! I felt like I had a little bit of something at 12 weeks, and at this point I'm definitely noticing something going on. It's exciting!

I have been so excited to share this image! We had our first ultrasound last Wednesday at 11 weeks. Immediately after the appointment, we left for a beach vacation and I couldn't get the photo to post from my phone! Sooo, here it is, only a few days late ....

As soon as the image appeared on the screen, my heart melted. Baby was waving! He or she measured perfectly, heartbeat 158, all seems well. My next scan will be the anatomy scan at 20 weeks. I am pretty sure we will go to a local 3D/4D ultrasound tech to find out gender around 14-15 weeks, though.

It finally feels real!!

Ultrasound - 11w (small).jpg

Jamiesmummy at my last check my cyst had gone thankfully. Hopefully yours will do the same uneventfully.

So sorry your back is beginning to hurt babyvaughan. Do you have any sort of maternity belt? In the past I have found that, stretching, and binding the belly (when really heavily pregnant) help to alleviate it a bit. That is a sweet little bump <3

Congrats on entering 2nd tri Lexxii. That would be wonderful if you were able to peek in and see baby's gender, crossing fingers that baby is super cooperative and gives a flash

Awwww yay Hickory!!! Hi beautiful babe!

Welcome Jamiesmummy! I have you added to the first page :) I had some brown spotting yesterday that freaked me out so I am with you on having a scare this pregnancy though I can't imagine seeing blood for a long period of time. I almost lost my mind just seeing that. Had to go straight to my midwife's office to hear the baby on doppler before I would calm down. Thank goodness for good support.

Yay for second trimester energy! I think I am also finally getting out of that fog. I actually picked up my living space and vaccumed the floor! My husband is going to wonder what's wrong with me lol, especially since I have 2 loads of laundry going as well.

Sorry I've been so MIA - life seems to grab hold sometimes.

Congrats to all in the second-tri! I had thought that once I was here my anxiety would decrease a bit - NOPE! Bring on the worries of preeclampsia, leaking amniotic fluid, not having enough amniotic fluid for baby to thrive, stillbirths and late mmcs. I'm an anxiety-ridden wreck. Sadly the disappearance of symptoms is more nerve-wracking than relief. Luckily, I found someone giving away their doppler (those things are bloody expensive!) - I should be able to check in on squirt whenever the anxiety gets to be too much.

How is everyone else doing?

You're definitely popping Abe! Beautiful bump!

I took this pic on the weekend, it's my 14 week bump photo. I was completely flat with abs showing before I got pregnant, now I'm showing in a different way :haha:

IMG_20181004_164622~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->