April Dewdrops 2019

Congratulations Katie & Tulip!!!

I'm having a really hard time sleeping my belly hurts no matter what side I lay on, contractions randomly through out the day as well. I have 12 days to go and it just feels unreal that I will be a mommy of two! I'm trying to do all baby things and really get my mind ready for it haha!

That's great news Crow! I hope everyone's babies are doing well!

Congratulations to everyone who has had their babies <3

I will be meeting my baby this week, I had a growth scan today which showed baby is weighing 8lb 3oz and my waters have been leaking. So I am to be induced in the morning!

congratulations pink! I can't wait for you to meet your baby!

Congrats pink!

My due date is today, but I'm mentally prepared to go quite a bit past. Oh boy!

Getting induced today. Baby boy was not as active today as they would like at my dr appointment. So he will hopefully be here tonight or tomorrow sometime. Hard to believe it's happening.

Hey everyone, my baby girl was born yesterday! (April 6th). Arwyn Isabella was 8 lbs 2 ounces. The birth was everything I could have hoped for and everyone is doing well. I'm so in love with our gorgeous little girl!

Hi hope your all well. I’ve not been on b+b for a while and seems I have missed so much lol Congratulations to you all on the birth of your babies and good luck to those being induced or having their sections soon. I’m 37 weeks as of yesterday. My first son was born 37+ 4 so really hoping his brother follows in his footsteps and arrives this week though I am not getting my hopes up. Hope you and babies are all keeping well.

Congratulations to all the new mamas! How exciting! I am 37 weeks, 4 days and as ready as I've felt to get pregnancy over with, it's a little bittersweet knowing this chapter is coming to an end.

We closed on our new house and spent last week getting it ready for our arrival in June. The 9+ hour drive each way was brutal, but totally worth the discomfort just to enjoy some time there. It truly is our dream home and we can't wait to get settled. A lot to do between now and then, including having a baby, so I'm trying to refocus on the present.

My first private OB appointment is on Tuesday, as we transition from group classes to private sessions at 38 weeks, so I'm excited about that. All seems to have been going well, little girl is head down and other than a unusually quiet Saturday (almost went to ER but she woke up after a bowl of ice cream), she is still quite active.

I can't wait to read the birth stories from those willing to share! It seems like only weeks ago that we were starting to post early ultrasounds.

Baby boy was born on Sunday, April 7th after two very long days of labor. He was not ready to be born at all but my dr did not have patience and wanted to rush him. We had a rough time with the labor and even had the word csection thrown into the ring. But luckily he finally got ready and then didn't want to wait for anyone. He was 6lbs 4.5oz and 19in long. It has been a long journey but I couldn't ask for a better outcome. Should get out of the hospital today.

My baby boy was born April 8th by C-SECTION at 37+5. He was 9lb 4oz. They said he would have been nearly 11lb at my due date. It's been an adjustment going from having a almost 4y old to newnewb routine. I'm exhausted but incredibly blessed!

Hope all mummys and babies are doing well. My little boy turned out to be a may baby after a very traumatic labour and birth. I was induced at 40 wks 5 days due to a number of reasons. First round of induction with propess and 3 sweeps failed to start anything. I was then given the 1st pessary tablet that still didn’t do anything so was given my last tablet and told if that didn’t work I would need to give my body a break and start the whole process again, thankfully the second tablet and another sweep got me to 2cms dilated so was taken to labour ward to get my waters broken. That started off contractions but wasn’t progressing and midwife spoke about putting me on the drip to get things moving, she decided to check all my waters were gone before that and turns out they hadn’t so she popped the rest and contractions got very intense after that. Baby’s heart rate kept dropping so needed the heart rate monitors on his head. He was turned twice as he was back to back (first time he turned back) I dilated to 10cms very quickly. His heart rate didn’t pick up and was almost a flat line on trace, everyone was so panicked so she pressed the alarm to call for a team of doctors next thing i hear them talking about prepping theatre and I’m getting told if he’s not out with the next push I was getting taking for an emergency section. I think that gave me the push I needed as he came out after that final push. I Needed stitches as I was cut to get him out quickly and he was delivered ventouse. Here is little Taylor born on 05/05/19 weighing a healthy 8lbs 1oz. Never felt pain like it and most definitely worse than my labour with my first son but he is totally worth all the pain and more! He’s now 12 days old and we are all so in love with him.

D59B7FB6-9F7E-4C14-A0D5-8F05DAE029E6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"