April Dewdrops 2019

I’m so glad some of you are feeling the same and just ready now for the babies to be here. I’m hoping the next few weeks fly by for us all [-o<

I'm 35 weeks and to me time seems to be going quickly! I don't feel ready to have a baby as I'm still feeling like there is quite a bit left to do!

Nausea has greatly improved for me as well. Still taking 2 diclectin at night, but I could probably start to phase those out. My hips feel like they're separating. It doesn't hurt for the most part, but if I have a particularly active day, they hurt after that, and it's tough to move around.

Three weeks left of work! OMG!

I’m so glad some of you are feeling the same and just ready now for the babies to be here. I’m hoping the next few weeks fly by for us all [-o<

Ohhh I'm so ready for this little guy to vacate the premises hahaha. OK, I can wait a few more weeks. But as soon as those lungs are ready......
The weeks are flying by like crazy for me! I feel reasonably well prepared. Yesterday we moved DD to her new big girl bed (it went well!) and the crib is now in the nursery. Save from a few decor details, everything is in place.

I've got most of my hospital bags packed, too.

The house is another story. Most of it's in good shape at the moment. Sure, I want to Konmarie the attic :lol::lol::lol: but we'll do that well after the kid is born. Some things are just going to have to wait.

I have my appointment on Friday to officially decide on a C-section and hopefully schedule it in, too!

33 weeks today!!! 6 more weeks left if I get to be induced at 39 weeks, keeping my fingers crossed! I’ve thrown up my whole pregnancy and it doesn’t even bother me that I’ll still throw up to this day and it use to make me so frustrated when I first did. My baby boy moves so much!! Pelvis is starting to hurt and so is my back much more. We’re almost there ladies!!

Hey Ladies! 33 weeks here! My health took a turn for the worst so I've been quite miserable I have a c-section set for April 19th but now they are talking about moving it two weeks earlier! We will see.. I dont like the idea of him coming at 37w I want him to be in there getting strong until at least 38w but I also am struggling so much and he needs a healthy mama! My back hurts so much. I woke up in the middle of the night in agony I couldn't even straighten it, it felt like a knife in my back! I also had a scare thinking my water might have leaked so today I have an appointment to check on everything! I cant wait for the baby announcements. It felt like forever and now here we are about to have babies!

Hey Ladies! 33 weeks here! My health took a turn for the worst so I've been quite miserable I have a c-section set for April 19th but now they are talking about moving it two weeks earlier! We will see.. I dont like the idea of him coming at 37w I want him to be in there getting strong until at least 38w but I also am struggling so much and he needs a healthy mama! My back hurts so much. I woke up in the middle of the night in agony I couldn't even straighten it, it felt like a knife in my back! I also had a scare thinking my water might have leaked so today I have an appointment to check on everything! I cant wait for the baby announcements. It felt like forever and now here we are about to have babies!

Fingers crossed that a good solution can be found for both you and bub. Your health is definitely important too xx

AFM - I had an appointment today too, another growth scan. Baby's growth curve is steady so while he's still huge, he's still growing nicely and not short on anything, which is what we want to see.
His abdominal circumference is at 42 weeks now (amnio is regular), so I do believe it would be wise to have my glucose tested one more time soon. I'll address this with my gynaecologist, whom my care has now been transferred to. I'll see her Friday morning.
His estimated weight is at 8,37lbs. His sister was born at 38+1 weighing nearly 9,5 lbs. It fits with this family.
His head's not engaged as of this moment which is a good thing because truth be told I'm slightly concerned about him coming earlier, before my planned C-section. After having experienced labor trauma (and having worked through a lot of that with therapy over the past few months), it's important for me to have as much clarity and control as I can in order to prevent being traumatized again.

I'll update after Friday with what the plans are and to get my birthplan finalized.

Hi ladies I'm 37 weeks and fully cooked. I'm pretty much house bound under instruction not to do much but I batched cooked loads of dinners for freezer today so feel like I'm fully organised now. if i dont go naturally ill be induced before 40 weeks so he could be here at 38 or 39 weeks. Im giving serious thought to asking to be allowed go to 40 weeks if everything is ok with baby and just sucking up another week or 2 of pain. I'm more worried about the recovery esp with 3 year to look after as well.

Seems like everyone has been busy getting everything ready and enjoying their pregnancy (or not). I am 35 weeks. Dr has moved me to twice a week appointments until the end to be put on the monitor. Baby boy is doing well. Last time they weighed him we was 4lb4oz which was around 34 weeks i think. Unfortunately, i went out of town with my cousins and aunt and my cousins were sick. One had flu and one had strep. Lucky for me i got the flu. So they have me on tamiflu and hopefully I will get over it soon. Especially since my baby shower is Saturday. Definitely getting closer to meeting our babies. Good luck everyone.

Just had my 36 weeks appointment. We're now moving to weekly appointments until baby is here. OB is surprised I'm still able to walk around - baby is sitting so very low in my pelvis. She actually ended up scolding DH for the amount of walking he's insisting I do. Grocery stores are a no go. She also said he has to listen when I say it's enough because of my pain levels, otherwise all of my walking is going to put me into pre-term labour.

She did note that because of my sugar levels she guarantees I wont be going past 39 weeks. Theyve started creeping up again, so we'll be talking about induction at my appointment after my next ultrasound.

Right now everything hurts - my pelvis, my back, my hips, my feet... luckily I only have two more days left of work!

Abe you could look into online grocery shopping. I did that with saveonfoods on the weekend and it was so convenient! They took the groceries out to my car and loaded them in the trunk so I didn't have to do any walking at all!

^ I'm doing the same, BelleNuit! It does save a whole lot of walking!

KatieSweet that’s so exciting your baby will be here so soon. I can’t wait to hear your announcement when it comes! Best of luck. Make sure you’re feet are up between now and then. Xxx<3

Wow we have our first date scheduled!! So exciting Katie!!

Afm I think baby has dropped lower. I'm getting a lot of pelvic pressure and pain, and have to pee all.the.time. lol. Midwife told me I could be like this for weeks. Baby feels good and strong!

Afm I think baby has dropped lower. I'm getting a lot of pelvic pressure and pain, and have to pee all.the.time. lol. Midwife told me I could be like this for weeks. Baby feels good and strong!

Could be! Nothing like just having gone to the bathroom only to feel the urge to go again 2 minutes later, to squeeze out 2 drops :')

I feel like V has already been sitting low since 19 weeks. Pretty sure she likes the security of my pelvis and having her head knocked around by my hips :haha: The hip and back pain is excruciating- I actually rented a wheelchair from the mall yesterday to play pokemon go... I just couldnt walk around! Luckily, this is the last stretch :) just a bit longer!

So exciting Katie!

Honestly Abe my friend invited me out to IKEA. I decided not to go, but was considering going and seeing if there was a driveable cart that I could use to get me around the store lol. My store shopping days are over for the time being. That's awesome you rented a wheelchair to make it work for you! I've been feeling a little down on myself today. It's gorgeous outside (for the first time in forever), and I'd like to take my dog out to the ravine for a walk so that she can enjoy it too. But I can barely managing walking around my house. Never mind an icy ravine on my own.

Is anyone else experiencing period type cramps? :( So uncomfortable and my left hip is agony. I was seen this week to check it wasn’t a UTI or premature labour but everything seemed ok. The cramping isn’t nice though...I don’t know what to expect as this is no1. I can’t go on like this for ages more

Is anyone else experiencing period type cramps? :( So uncomfortable and my left hip is agony. I was seen this week to check it wasn’t a UTI or premature labour but everything seemed ok. The cramping isn’t nice though...I don’t know what to expect as this is no1. I can’t go on like this for ages more
I'm pretty bed bound at the moment with severe spd and I'm getting this. I've had 2 false starts in as many days that last 4 hours then stop and I'm feeling fluey. I have 2 weeks left to go

I'm getting period like cramping. It's pretty intermittent though and mild. My midwife said the cramping can be worse if you're dehydrated. So I've been making an effort to drink more water, and that seems to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->