April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

Ah. Well at least you know that going in Lala.

I don't think my breasts are as sore today and I've FREAKED OUT convinced I'm losing this baby.

:( Please don't think like that. Stressing can make things so much worse. Instead of focusing on whether or not you are losing the baby, enjoy whatever time you get with this baby and think positive thoughts <3

Zmzerbe- I'm trying. I put a bra on for an hour and when I took it off they felt more sore. I need to quit looking for things I know. It's just so hard because I had no real signs that my other 2 had died. And I feel like that's my pattern. I need to remember this pregnancy is a new one and doesn't have to end like the other 2 did.
But it sure is nice to have you girls to talk to and lift me up &#128522;

Today we are pregnant ... Today we are happy. I will try if everyone else will try &#55357;&#56841;

NavyLady- You are quiet. You holding up okay? I know your wait is excruciating. I did it twice last year. The first time for 3 weeks. The second time for 5 weeks. It's a hell like no other.

Yes, thank you, Sophie. Sorry ladies, I was just spending some time with my husband before he has to leave on Monday. I'm trying to take my mind off of everything for at least the weekend. My symptoms are dropping off one by one and I'm honestly trying not to think about it.

I'm trying to stay upbeat so I bought 2 blankets and baby book (all gender neutral but still fitting our theme which is Mint Green, Grey/White and Pastel Orange with Foxes and Owls) and I also found the diaper bag I want if the baby is a girl. It's helped bring my mood up a bit. I know its probably dumb to buy them but I couldn't help myself.

Blanket #1 (Ordered it off Amazon)
https://i.imgur.com/T91LYsc.jpg?1

Blanket #2 (From Walmart)
https://i.imgur.com/KRFvsSy.jpg

Baby Book (Also from Walmart)
https://i.imgur.com/6vRqn4T.jpg

Diaper Bag We Want For a Girl (On Amazon)
https://i.imgur.com/QvHgn7V.jpg

Hello ladies, would it be all right if I joined this group also?

I just found out that I am pregnant again. I'm worried because this is suppose to be my wait cycle after d&c. I had one on July 2nd because my very first pregnancy ever didn't make it past 7 weeks.

Another thing that has me worried is I didn't ovulate until CD 28. I don't hear good things about pregnancies from late ovulation.

My due date (according to the calculators) will be around April 19th.

I really hope this is my sticky rainbow baby.

Starting to spot brown. I have a feeling I'm out. I don't know how to handle my first 3 pregnancies ending in losses if I lose this one too.

Oh Sophie ... They keep telling me spotting brown is ok ... I spotted for a few days and then it stopped. Monday will be our big day!

Navy, I will be hoping with you over the next few weeks.

So ... I have a little bit of a delicate question. :0( so my DH asked me when I might feel comfortable enough to DTD again. My initial reaction was like ummmm ... 9 months from now!!! I feel terrible but after 2 MCs and my uterus feeling a slight soreness most of the time, I cannot imagine trying to DTD. Thoughts?

Lala- DH and I agreed to wait until.... I just couldn't do it. And I'm glad I didn't now after this mornings spotting. But DTD is supposed to be perfectly fine. So hard to feel comfortable though after multiple mc

Welcome NDTaber9211!! Hopefully everything works out! I got pregnant this time 3 weeks after a MMC.

Sophie, Brown blood means old blood and I had bright red spotting with DS and everything is fine. I know it's hard but try not to worry until the ultrasound shows answers :(

Lala, we dtd fairly often til I was out on Progesterone which made my libido plummet. It can cause some red spotting so if you spot within 48 hours of dtd then it's likely from that. I know it can be nerve wracking but sex can't actually cause a MC. Any spotting from it is from broken capillaries in the cervix since its so filled with blood right now.

I have a friend who bled horribly through out almost get entire pregnancy. Her beautiful baby girl just turned 1. We all have to remember just because things are happening didn't mean we are out. These little beans are snuggling in and going to become adorable babies.

Very good point Taber! Sadly most if us here have had recurrent MCs and it makes it hard. My Drs already suspect I'm in the beginning of my 6th loss.

What team are you dear :)

I've only suffered one loss but it took me 4 years to get there. We were told the chances of us conceiving naturally were less than 10%. It's been such a long, hard road I can't help but think positive. I'm where I never thought I would be. I'm terrified I'm going to lose this baby too but I'm hoping staying positive will help.... Even though it's way easier said than done.

I really hope your doctor is wrong. I can't imagine what you are going through right now. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that everything works out for you Navy.

I'm team blue. I'll be so happy with either but definitely want a little boy :)

No more spotting. No cramps. BBT still up and boobs still swollen and sore. Trying to just "be pregnant" til I know more on Monday.

Glad there's been no more spotting, Sophie! Can't wait til your US on Mon!

So, I tried to wear pants....they fit me last week just fine but now they hurt my uterus. I've lost 4lbs since last week lol They still fit fine but they put pressure on me there and it hurts. So I'll take as a sign my uterus is growing. It never grew last time cause my levels never get higher than 2100 by nearly 9 weeks which was obviously way to low.

Hey ladies can I join you? I am 5 weeks 1 day, after loss at 10 weeks in December. Hopefully we will get to hold our first baby this time!

Hello Firsttimer!! When is your EDD? What team are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->