April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

Navy - So sorry to hear about the news your nurse gave you... I agree, I wouldn't stop taking it until you know FOR SURE. It almost sounds like the doc doesn't want to deal with it :( I sure hope you're little peanut shows them all wrong!

Sophie - I'll be thinking about you this weekend and sending good vibes this weekend. Let us know how it goes on monday.

I honestly have no idea how I'm going to survive the next two weeks of not knowing if my pregnancy is viable. It's been less than 24 hours and I'm already feeling like I should be in the nut house. I haven't slept at all, I can't get myself to eat. I'm just..... idk. Lost? Numb? Idk honestly, I just can't bear the thought of a 6th loss.

Navy - I'm so so sorry you are going through this yet again. I dont know anything about progesterone - I've never even had it checked for any of my pregnancies. But it sounds like Sophie gave you some strong advice. You are still in my thoughts.

Sophie - keep us updated; I really hope your u/s goes perfectly on Monday.

My dr's office has never checked progesterone levels either... I guess that's just not how they roll there.

I am so nervous about my ultra sound on Monday ... I have been crying a lot over the past few days and I'm so nervous it's PMS. I always cry a few days before my period. I don't remember crying during my 1 viable pregnancy. Everytime I go to pee ... I hold my breath before I wipe (TMI? Sorry.)

Navy... We are all there with you over the next two weeks. I cannot imagine the stress you are under.

Sophie ... Fingers crossed for both of us on Monday. I found out I probably won't have a HB by then. I should have a HB by 8/21 ... That is if everything is OK.

Lala, crying and becoming emotional is a good sign of pregnancy!! Every pregnancy is different so you may experience none, all or some of the symptoms you did in your last pregnancy :)

Zmzerbe and Kozmik, they usually don't test Progesterone unless you've have 3+ recurrant MCs or you have hormonal/thyroid issue. At least thats how my Dr does it

so I have a tipped uterus, and it was hard to see things clearly. At first all we saw was a yolk sac and I was so bummed and worried. She moved things around, then blurted out that she saw a tiny heartbeat! I saw it too and then burst into tears. No pictures, it was too blurry, but she said that it looks good for exactly 6 weeks and we are lucky to see a heartbeat that early. I go back next Friday for another scan

Woohoo for heartbeat and another scan! Was your Dr concerned over the tipped uterus? Usually they aren't though

No, I've always had a tipped uterus..he said like 30% of women have them and it's totally normal.

Ahh, great then! Glad its nothing of concern!

Just got the news that my husband is leaving on Monday (He's in the Navy) and won't be back til mid-late Nov when I'm (hopefully) about 20 weeks. This isn't good, as I know I will be on bed rest by week 12 if I make it that far and with a toddler and no family and friends here in VA, that makes bed rest impossible. I also don't drive due to my anxiety disorder and medication so that makes it even harder because normally we can prepare and find a way to get places, but with such short notice, we have nothing in the workings.

jtink - that is great news! I'm so happy your first scan went so well!

Navy - I have had 3 m/cs, two which were back to back. The MD still doesnt seem to want to check it. Not sure, but I try not to worry about it (although I worry about everything pregnancy related)

lala - I basically panic every time I wipe too, expecting to see red. :/ Just comes with our territory of preg after loss I think.

Usually they only test if you have 3 back to back sadly. I wish they didn't, because its a loss that possibly could have been prevented.

jtink - YAY for good scans!! That's great news!

Navy - All my people do is ask how many times I've been pregnant and how many kids I've had. At my scan they asked and I said This is my fifth time being pregnant and I have one toddler. They still didn't do anything. And I swear my doctors don't look at previous records because none of them ever seem to know anything about me.

Then push for it zmzerbe!! Sometimes you just have to insist and tell them your concerns and usually, if nothing else, they'll do it to shut you up and you can have the answers.

Very true! They did do blood tests with the first visit to confirm pregnancy and they took quite a few vials so I'm sure it was the 'initial' blood work. I am curious if they have those levels listed from that bloodwork. I will push to have bloodwork again during my next visit to make sure.

Make sure you ask specifically for a Progesterone test. Initial blood work is usually just HCG and minerals to make sure you aren't deficient. And usually they do indeed that the levels listed for the tests. Mine does anyway.

Oh ok, I called the hospital and they said they are going to fax over my bloodwork results so I will at least have them.

I am so nervous about my ultra sound on Monday ... I have been crying a lot over the past few days and I'm so nervous it's PMS. I always cry a few days before my period. I don't remember crying during my 1 viable pregnancy. Everytime I go to pee ... I hold my breath before I wipe (TMI? Sorry.)

Navy... We are all there with you over the next two weeks. I cannot imagine the stress you are under.

Sophie ... Fingers crossed for both of us on Monday. I found out I probably won't have a HB by then. I should have a HB by 8/21 ... That is if everything is OK.

Why won't you have a HB by Monday? I too am worried and hold my breath when I wipe. I've also been irritable the last few days which is like pms for me. And now the headache that won't quit. It feels just like my hormone withdrawal headaches I got before my mmc's and after them as well. 😓

My LMP is 07/06/15 but my ovulation date was 07/24/2915 ... So by LMP I'm at 6 weeks but at ovulation I'm more like 5 weeks 2 days. So I most likely won't get a HB.

Ah. Well at least you know that going in Lala.

I don't think my breasts are as sore today and I've FREAKED OUT convinced I'm losing this baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->