April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

well my mother in law wants the sonographer to write it down so she can know what to buy... I'll see how long before she slips up with she or he lol!

On the nausea front mine is out of control this morning. I'm having cramps too but mine are just as they usually are. They always always make me nervous though

I may find out before Sept is over, as we have to have genetic testing done with each baby since my family has several markers. One of the issues (Turner Syndrome, which I actually have a friend on the boards going through that scare right now) is only for females so the baby's DNA is "sexed" to find out if it needs to be tested for a sex linked problem, so I may find out if the baby is a boy or girl at about 10/11 weeks.

Oh my sister in law had that done last pregnancy as her previous daughter was born with Down's syndrome. She knew at 11 weeks she was having a boy.

It makes planning much easier, I have to plan everything so the sooner I find out the better haha

Welcome Hiphop!!

I don't know how you can keep it a surprise til birth, youngmam, I'd be dying to know the gender haha :)

Hopeful Cat, if you don't mind me asking, in your signature, does the 3x:cold: mean you had frozen embryos implanted?

AFM: I always have cramps when I wake up, usually they're pretty mild but today they are so bad and it's seriously freaking me out. I'm hoping I'm just gassy or something or that the pizza I ate last night isn't agreeing with me. I'm not having as much nausea this morning either

Yeah I had two frozen embryos transferred this cycle so i now have 1 frosty left in the freezer.

Ive been having the massive cramps too for the past couple of days. I think it's fairly common? Are they central and is there any blood?

Oh I hope you get twins, Hopeful Cat!!!

They've subsided now, they usually don't last long in the mornings. I know that cramps are very normal but losses make us paranoid. No blood for me and I'm hoping no one else has any scary spotting

Hopeful Cat!!! Welcome!! We are right on the same path :0) you inspired me to test and be hopeful instead of negative. I got a BFP! You are a lucky charm!

I had a few days of light spotting and cramping a little. My nurse told me it's probably from the implantation and it worked its way out. For the moment I have tenderness and light intermittent cramping but no more spotting.

So I have been a good girl and I'm not testing everyday with the CB digital to see if I finally move to 3+ weeks. Not only did those make me crazy ... They broke my bank. I think it's helping to make me a LITTLE bit less psycho.

Does anyone have any good tips for deal with stress or worry?

Tea is mine, Lala. Lots of caffeine free tea and books :) And a little bit of binge watching on Hulu and Netflix doesn't hurt haha I also window shop for baby things and go through baby names even though we have ours picked out lol

Something else I do that drives my Drs and DH crazy is I research everything with pregnancy. it honestly makes me feel better.

I'm just worrying away convinced we won't have a heartbeat on our ultrasound next week. It seems nothing calms me down. I'd give anything for n&v so I'd feel more pregnant 😕

Its just one milestone after the other. You stress about a bfp...and then stress about getting a heartbeat! Ive booked my first ultrasound on 26th August...im so unsure what foods and stuff i should be avoiding to minimise risk of miscarriage. Also stressing a little about possibility of another ectopic. Im hoping once we get past the ultrasound it will be easier to adjust and trust my body.

They want me to have my first U/S Monday August 17 ... If my LMP was July 6th and I O'd on July 24th ... What should I see? I would be barely 6 weeks pregnant.

Navy - I totally drink herbal tea and it does help!!
Hopeful Cat - I can't wait to hear about your U/S
Sophia - I have only had the cramping and some spotting - I hear ya!! Bring on the vomit and exhaustion!!!

Lala- My first ultrasound is next Monday the 17th also at 6+3. Hoping I'll see a heartbeat but kinda right on the edge of that. I think at 6 weeks you will be too. I should be looking forward to my ultrasound but I'm not. In the past they've only brought me bad news. 😓

My next US will be this Thurs. I'll be right on 6 weeks. If you US tech/Dr is experienced they should be able to find a sac, fetal pole and a yolk at 6 weeks. If your levels are over 15000 (some womens are and some aren't) then there will likely be a heartbeat but not always.

Hopeful, if you google foods to avoid during pregnancy, it will give you a great list in the first few results.

Lala, careful with herbal teas, there are several herbs that you MUST avoid as they carry a risk of miscarriage. I'm addict when it comes to herbals, so as soon as I found out certain herbs can cause a MC I got my list & talked to my Dr and luckily, of my many many teas, only one contained an herb I had to avoid (Licorice root). Red Raspberry Leaf, a very popular additive, is great during the 3rd trimester, but should be avoided in the first and second trimesters. As Red Raspberry Leaf is what holistic midwives use to help prepare you for labor as it cause help jump start contractions by toning the uterus and increase milk production. That came from my Dr/Midwife and it scared the bejeezus out of me cause I've seen many of my teas in the past with that ingredient.

AFM: My usual morning cramps are happening, but not as bad as yesterday. TMI but I believe it is probably gas. My breasts are insanely swollen, I can't even fit in my nursing bras from when i had my son and they're very very sore. I've been EXHAUSTED as well, I take several naps a day plus a full nights sleep each night, thank goodness for my husband. I've also had some bad soreness in my inner thigh muscles, I believe that is from my Progesterone as it didn't start until after I started taking it. I've had some nausea but not to bad, it's sorta dropping off, I've only dry heaved/vomited once so far.

I'm freaking out. I just got a call from my specilist. My U/S from before was reviewed by their radiologist and it wasn't showing something he was happy with so now I have my next ultrasound on Thurs at 8AM by him personally. She wouldn't tell me what was wrong so now I'm freaking out all over again. Whatever is wrong has them wanting to see me first thing in the morning and have me stick around until the results come in. I also can't have it by an OB meaning that DH can't be in there and I can't look at the screen

Oh navy! I can't imagine what it could be!! You have great symptoms ... Hopefully they are being overly cautious.

NavyLady- I've said a prayer for you and your baby. Ultrasound is in the morning?

NavyLady im praying for you. I hope they are just being super super cautious and that ur baby is doing fine xxx cant imagine how ur feeling...its not nice when ppl dont give you full answers and then u start to speculate. Try to stay calm for ur baby Xxxx

No its Thursday morning at 8 am but I probably won't get the results til that afternoon

Got a call from my Dr about the report, they read it off word for word, everything looking perfect. My ovaries, tubes, uterus, cervix and lining is fine. Only reason they're having me come back to radiology is so that they have someone who is experienced in early gestation so that they can find it. The Dr who called me with results before just doesn't know how to word things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->