April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Pms8w-CjL._SY300_.jpg

It's Nautica Kids brand and the color or style is called "Zachary". Originally we had picked out a cute baby looney tunes bed set, but my husband's name is "Zachary" so when his parents found the bedding they said they had to buy it because it was 'fate'. Which was fine for me because I liked it way better anyways lol!

and Please tell your Husband Thank you for serving!

That's very cute!!!

This was my sons, we picked it because at the time my husband was Aircrew in the Navy so it was just perfect for us :)
https://i.imgur.com/e5gRE6Dl.jpg

I will gladly tell him :)

That is super cute tooo! Why does everything baby related have to be so cute? It makes it so hard to make decisions hahaha. We are actually currently trying to think of what kind of theme we want my son's room to be now that he is out of the crib and into a twin bed. He loves cars and basically anything with an engine. He also loves the penguins of Madagascar and minions. DH wants to do a DC superhero theme though.

My sons is still planes, but its now a Navy & Gold color theme now that he's in his toddler bed.

We're a Marvel family LOL My sons name was actually inspired by my love of Magneto and Wolverine!

HAHA That's so awesome! DH Desperately wants another boy so we can name him Bruce Wayne... I told him that wasn't happening. We like marvel too, just not as much as DC. We actually have a huge magneto statue thing that dh got from a family member a long time ago. It's probably about 1.5-2ft tall.

So jealous of the Magneto statue!! I actually do know a baby named Bruce Wayne, but his parents (somehow) didn't realize that it was Batman's name until like a week after he was born when they asked why everyone kept calling him Batman LOL They chose the name though because the father was named Bruce and the mothers father was named Wayne.

That's probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard! That is going to be one cool kid though... Everyone knows we like batman enough that they would never believe us if we 'accidentally' named our kid Bruce Wayne hahahaha, even though our last name is Zerbe and I personally think Bruce Wayne Zerbe has an awesome ring to it.

NavyLady, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to use your signature as inspiration for mine! Love how yours looks.

See, it's not exactly the same, but you can see where the inspiration came from haha

Hello ladies, hoping I can join you.

This is my third pregnancy, the first two were chemical pregnancies, the first in 2011, the second last month, actually.

I'm 4w4d, so I am guessing my due date would be April 16th, according to Fertility Friend. If this works out, we plan on not finding out the gender until birth.

I am extremely cautious given my history, and my numbers this time around. At 13 dpo my hcg was just 20, and my progesterone was 11 (which I think is too low). At 16 dpo hcg was 109, and at 18 (today) it was 250. So my numbers are doubling, but the doubling time between the last two slowed down.

I am just taking it one day at a time and trying to enjoy every day I am pregnant.

Welcome haiyouguize!! I too am "cautiously" pregnant. And am failing miserably at enjoying this one. Lol. Sending you loads of sticky baby dust. Any idea when you'll have your first ultrasound?

I go in next Friday for initial labwork (whatever that is) and to schedule the sonogram, so no idea yet! I just hope I make it that far!

hey girls, i don't know how i didn't see this thread before - i'm on the other April thread too. navy, kozmikitten, hi!! :)

my DD is april 7th - i have my first 6 week scan on friday. hoping to see that heartbeat. i'll have to get caught up on this thread now! :)

Cute siggy Zmzerbe!

Welcome, haiyouguize! It's normal for the double time to slow slightly as your numbers climb, you numbers are looking FANTASTIC and the double between that last two were perfection! As far as Progesterone, you are the bare minimum of what most Dr's like to see as normal for this stage which is between 11 and 20+. I was only at 5 and so I was put on Crinone 8% (Progesterone). Perhaps ask your Dr about starting the same, or supplementing with OTC Natural Progesterone Cream. Initial labwork (for my Dr) is iron level, HCG, TSH, White Cell Counts and other miscellaneous "mineral" tests to make sure you aren't vitamin deficient :) Your Dr may not do the EXACT same tests, but they're usually very similar. Expect to have about 8-12 vials taken if you haven't had the initial blood work done before.

HI, JTINK!!!

Hey all I hope I can join you all :)
EDD going by LMP: 9/4/2016
Long story below lol

I've been lurking on here and the other pregnancy April thread for a while now but feel sooo scared to join! Almost like if I join something is gonna go wrong iykwim? Silly I know!

So anyways I have a 3 year old boy that was conceived within a few weeks! Once I had him I went on BC when he was 10 months old the depo shot back in 2012 November. I didn't go back for second shot and began ntnp from then on however I had no period! Period returned August 2013 and we were trying ever since with 2 bfps last year which ended in early miscarriages! I was devasted and seen my Dr a few times asking for help it wasn't till last cycle that she decided she would do some bloodwork! At this point I had already given up trying and stopped using opks and caring about bding on the right time! I even stopped my conception vitamins months ago!

So last cycle I was fasting as it was the month of ramadan and started on my bloodwork to find out if I'm ovulating etc OH had already got a SA done which came back ok! I had done my day 8 and 21 bloods and because I missed day 2-4 I was told to wait for AF to get them done on my next cycle.

So anyways because I had loooads of cheapies left I decided to test around 7/8dpo and got bfn BUT on 9/10dpo I got a really faint line!! I just couldn't believe it so I ran to the store but didn't get to test till midnight with only 2 hour old which confirmed :bfp: I was soooooo happy but extremely nervous understandbly! So what follows was continuous testing! I used my first digi at 14dpo and got 2-3 weeks I was over the moon and my frer was darker than control line!

Ever since my lines have been progressing nicely! I'm still testing till now because I'm mad like that! I got 3+ yesterday at 5 weeks 4 days!

I barely have many symtoms unlike my son pregnancy which does worry me a little, at this point with my son pregnancy I had slight headaches and sore boobs! My boobs now feel completely normal but maybe that's down to the fact I breastfed for over 2 years and there less sensitive now? Maybe? LOL! Right now I get a bit nausea in the mornings when I'm hungry especially! The real morning sickness which consisted of constant dizziness, headaches, nausea and vomiting didn't kick off till I was 6 weeks with my son so hopefully that should start soon (I can't believe I'm desperate to be sick :haha:)

I'm trying to remain positive but I'm sick with worry! All I think about is something potentially going wrong! I finally got the courage to ring my dr and I have my first booking in appointment September 2nd when I should be around 8 weeks! My Dr told me last time that when I conceive again she would send me for early scan so hopefully by then she does and get to see my baby!

It's been 10 months since my loss and I'm praying soooo hard for a sticky! With my chemical my period arrived on time and lines went faint just before I began bleeding! This time I'm almost 2 weeks late so I'm trying to be positive about this all! OH is happy but still nervous just as I am.

This has been a long road with many down moments and I'm praying that we all get to meet our babies in April 2016! My lil boy is desperate for a sibling, it always brings tears to my eyes when he says 'mummy, I want you to have a baby' :cry: he always says he wants 'A baby boy!' But I really don't mind what I have right now as long as I get to meet him/her in April God willing :)

(I'm so sorry for the essay!) I look forward to sharing this experience with you all xxx

Welcome babyjan! Congrats on the :bfp: ! So exciting! FXd that it's a sticky bean! What team are rooting for?

Hmmm with my son I was team yellow but not by choice the sonographer just couldn't tell lol! This time I hope we find out but I have no preference right now so team purple maybe? X

Welcome babyjan! I could have written your post myself! We are feeling the exact same way. I'm so nervous and scared! Good thoughts to us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->