April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

Lincoln Trace, 7 lbs 14 oz - 4-5-16. He's a champion nurser, already sleeps 4 hour stretches and is the best baby. I'm on cloud 9.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations jtink! Was wondering how you were?! Gorgeous baby xx

Just came back from OB/GYN ... Still on for C-section on Tuesday 4-12-16 ... I'm glad I am getting a weekend with my daughter and husband ... How is everyone feeling??? Am I going to be the next one??? I can't wait to find out!!

Forgot to update here but had my baby boy yesterday 7/4/16 weighing 8lb 5oz (3.77kg) laboured with only gas and air and was discharged same day! Will updated later on x

Oh and day before due date but if I go by my private scan then he arrived right on time :)

Congrats Babyjan! Did you ever decide on a name for the little guy?

Congrats again babyjan.

Ooh exciting lala!! Must be cool to have an exact date :)

i had my 38 week appt yesterday and baby is engaged. Her head is slightly tilted to the right which according to mw could be the reason for all my false labour. Going to be moving a lot today and using yoga ball to tey and get her to move into a better position and maybe my contractions will go further.

Had a lunch date with a few friends yesterday..one of which has a 9 week old boy. He was adorable!! Can't believe im so close to having one of my own :) :)

Congrats jtink and babyjan! Fantastic news!!

AFM - moved my C-section date up to 4/18. One week from today!

Pretty sure he's the cutest baby on the planet.

My son was a terrible sleeper (still is) and would only sleep on us/with us/in our arms. This little guy already sleeps 2-3 hour stretches by himself in his bassinet, and only cries for his milk. Champion nurser, and when he's not upset about getting his diaper changed or needing food, he's just looking around with his big blue eyes. It's heaven. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 13010832_10100361554524317_5113623020754054956_n.jpg
    13010832_10100361554524317_5113623020754054956_n.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 5
Exciting Kozmik!!

Jtink I really love how your boys are "named after" presidents haha :)

How is everyone doing/feeling?

Lala, how is little one? Your section was yesterday right?

I'm feeling pretty good. I feel like time virtually stopped since picking a date for my section. Still have quite a few little things to do before baby arrives, but it will all get done in time.
I have my last apt before Monday's section this afternoon.

Goodluck with ur appt kozmikitten :)

Layla...any news??

Afm..woke up about half hr ago with really bad cramping and backache. Now having midly painful contractions. Ive had a few false starts so fingers crossed this progresses...certainly more painful than previous goes.

Hi guys ... So things didn't go too smooth but things are getting much better and we get to go home tomorrow! I had to go totally under and the baby wasn't breathing upon delivery so to the NICU the baby went.

Welcome Henry Oliver
Born at 9:00am 4/12/16.
Weighing 7lbs. 6oz
21" long.
Everyone is doing well now! Despite how things started I feel so lucky and my family loves our new addition. My dad calls Henry "Hank" ... I don't mind :0). But just my dad ;0)

Love his name! Has this one been a boy he would have been Oliver Henry Lil we liked the thought of Ollie. Glad he's ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->