April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

Navy I'm so sorry to hear about this news :( we will be praying for you and your family.

I took a turn for the better last night, thankfully (!), and I will be getting to go home tomorrow if nothing happens!

The Dr also did a beta just as a check on it and said he wanted it about 6,500 or so to be nice and normal. It came back at 8,732! According to the calculators, it's still doubling every 48 hours verses the normal 72-96 hours it usually takes after reaching 1200+!! So I'm very hopeful about my US on Wed!

You ladies will be the first to know!

How is everyone feeling? April is getting closer! Eek!!

Oh Navy, really praying this is ur take home baby and this little bump along the way sorts itself out. Thinking of you!!

Due April 20 and been feeling af type cramps for over a week now. Baby squirming away head down and I'm hoping things keep progressing nicely. Anybody else have these cramps? My midwife said it could be start of contractions and I've started to feel a bit of tightening going along with it recently. Different from braxton hicks which I've felt as just tightening with no pain.

Oh Navy, really praying this is ur take home baby and this little bump along the way sorts itself out. Thinking of you!!

Due April 20 and been feeling af type cramps for over a week now. Baby squirming away head down and I'm hoping things keep progressing nicely. Anybody else have these cramps? My midwife said it could be start of contractions and I've started to feel a bit of tightening going along with it recently. Different from braxton hicks which I've felt as just tightening with no pain.

Yep! I keep getting AF type of cramps as well! They don't last too long and disappear after a while but it always makes me think this is it!

Navy, glad to hear things took a turn for the better! Looking forward to hearing about your scan x

Sterling Ellis is here! I will update more on the subject later but I wanted to let you ladies know!

Wow!!! Is that 2 April diamonds?! We have some early ones! Can't wait to hear more!!!

Ok so Sunday morning at 4:00am I was getting a few uncomfortable contractions but nothing close to anything timeable or super painful. These continued about 20-25 minutes apart throughout the day. Fast forward to 1:00am and I was told to come into L&D with painful contractions 3-5 minutes apart.

2:00am I was checked and hooked up to monitors and at 4cm and 50% effaced. I was told in 2 hours I would be checked again and if I progressed to at least a 5 then I would be admitted.

4:00am I was checked again and at 6cm and 90% effaced. They admitted me and had me moved into a room.

4:20am my water broke bedside while trying to walk off some contractions. At this point I also asked for the epidural because I thought it'd be in it for the long haul.

4:40am they start the process of putting the epidural in and I had a "student doctor" who didn't really know how to do what he was doing fast enough.

5:10am epidural catheter is in but meds haven't been started just yet. I laid down on the bed and had the urge to push. They got everything ready and Sterling was born a short 4 pushes/two contractions later at 5:26am.

He weighs 6lbs even and is 18 inches. He was born at 39 weeks exactly. I didn't tear in the slightest, it was the fastest and easiest delivery I could have hoped for.
FB_IMG_1459192635267.jpg

20160328_104236.jpg

So glad you had such an easy and pleasant birth! He's is a darling!!

congrats z! he is adorable!!

i have my section scheduled for a week from today - i can't wait!!!! :)

Thanks ladies! He looks so much like his big brother and it's so surreal having him here. I think I'm being sent home today too because we are both doing pretty good!

Awww gorgeous baby boy! Glad all went well with the birth and that you'll be going home today! What was it like for your son to meet his baby brother?

Can't believe April babies are coming! I'm experiencing some AF type of cramps so just waiting to see if they get stronger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->