April Diamonds!! [2016 Rainbows]

Navy - I'm so happy to hear the hcg is going up! Will be looking forward to your updates, especially the US to see what the baby is up to!

Z- Congrats!! So exciting and what a beautiful baby!

Back from the scan! measured 6+2 and HB was 131!! Tadpole is doing perfect!
https://i.imgur.com/1vbt7skl.jpg

Thanks for the update Navy - do they have anything planned for another ultrasound at all?

They may do another one at my 10 weeks appt just to make sure everything is ok since my latest loss was at 10 weeks

Aww glad all was well at the scan navy :wohoo:

I can't believe it's April in 15 mins lol (UK time) can't believe I'm also 39 weeks :shock:

Welcome to April, ladies! :)

I had an ultrasound yesterday; my doc was concerned I was measuring too big. Baby is measuring one week ahead and their best guess on weight is 8lb 3oz. I know that is just a guess and could be completely off.
My doc emailed me after the ultrasound and said besides measuring big, everything else looked fine.
Everyone tells me I'm super huge and will never make it to my due date, so I guess its not surprising that baby is measuring ahead! We'll see when she decides to come, or at my apt next week if my doc wants to schedule an earlier C-section.

I'll admit that today I'm feeling a bit sad and disheartened. Today was to be my c-section date for Sophie. Being April Fools Day (in the US) makes it even worse for me (as if the whole thing was some giant joke on me and DH) and I'm trying to remain positive and happy about our current little bundle snuggling in my womb but.... I still miss my daughter.

All of your feelings are completely valid, Navy! We are here to support you. You have been an amazing support for all of us here and we want to be there for you too!

Navy, I can't imagine how you feel. There is something cruel about the April Fool's date. I really hope everything goes well with your current little bean.

Wow ... I cannot wait to hear about all the new bundles of joy!!

I have a C-section Tuesday April 12th. I wonder if I will make it that far. I feel so much downward pressure. Anyone else having any symptoms?

So soon, Lala!! You're the only Team Yellow so I'm especially excited to see what you have!!!

hi ladies , don't post very often! 22 days left for me if not then induction already scheduled for 3rd of May :) so one week over. I've been feeling a lot of pressure down below I hope I go before I have to be induced , hope your all well x

Wow ladies!! It is amazing to see the progress in this thread!! Happy diamond April!! Can't wait to hear more amazing news :)

I'm definitely delivering in April, will have a C-Section the last week of April. As of now I'm not even slightly dilated - no surprise to me- I didn't dilate with DS either. So I expect to have 3 more weeks until our princess comes.

I'm oddly mixed between excited and sad(please no judgement) because of the changing that will happen between me and DSs relationship. He is basically my whole world and I'm overwhelmed by the thought of not being as available to him. I know my heart will grow so much with DD but I might miss the 'bond' I've been able to have with DS as an only child. Although, I really can't wait to watch them together. He will be a great big brother!! Ah - gotta love prego hormones and emotions all over the place!

Jtink!! I hope things go well!! Fingers crossed!!

I have been having some sacral pain and bone clicking :-0 ouch! Also I have had some cramping ... I hope to get to next week because my parents will be back from Florida and can help with my daughter.

SunUp - I know what you mean about the mixed feelings. I have similar feelings. I really wonder how this new entity will affect our family dynamic. I'm hoping those worries go away when I get to hold the baby and my family is able to all connect with the baby as a unit. We also have done a few things for my daughter. We got her a big sister hat. We also got presents for the kids to exchange.

jtink - good luck!! Cant wait to hear your update!

SunUp- I have been feeling very similar as of late. My son is such a mama's boy and I just love the time we have together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->