April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Mummylou23

Reaction score
Well girls it's 4 weeks till april the 1st & thought I would open us a a april thread
I am due the 6th :) had last baby at 37wks so let the count down begin

:thumbup:

:happydance: I'm due on the 9th, the countdown is on :) xx

Lucky Ladies!! I'm due April 30th and am already totally ready to have this LO!

Due april 20th but been told I'll only last another two weeks tops so not sure if it counts or not x

Due April 7th, cant wait to meet my little man. =D

Had to call labor and delivery earlier cause of shortness of breath for a good three hours, mostly to get loveys and MIL's mind at ease

I feel sorry for DH cos we DTD at 37wks last time n that early hrs of morning three hrs after we had done it my waters broke n was having contractions so I am defo staying away from him at 36 weeks as freaked me out lol xx

Woohoo! April 27th here!

Wow I can't believe I'm due NEXT MONTH! I'm April 19th...we'll see if this little girl decides to leave us waiting like DS did...a part of me would like to be early, but the other part is worried about going through labor again...haha! I guess it's about time to head to the hospital to register! :p

Yay! Due 10th but scheduled c/s on the 4th, or sooner if I go into labor *fx*

Yay! Theirs another that got moved so hopefully everyone from their will find this one ok :) I'm due 21st with my second little boy! 50 days to go! X

C-section is scheduled for April 4. Hoping I actually make it till then!

I'm due April 25th but last 3 babies (and my 3rd) have all arrived at 35-36 weeks so will be on labour watch from 3 weeks time! Would love baby to arrive on either 30th march (Mother's Day in uk this year) or 1st April as dob would be 1.4.14 lol

I'm due 22nd April but DS was 8 days late so no doubt I'll go at the very end of April or even early May :dohh: I really don't want it to come on DS bday (20th April) or my bday though (1st May). Poor baby doesn't have that many options really :haha:

I had absolutely zero signs of going into labour with DS until my waters broke. No cramps, backaches, didn't lose my plug. Nothing! Not sure I'll be a very good 'labour watcher' really :haha:

I started a similar thread to this with April due dates I wonder how I can merge it into this thread does anyone know?
I'm 16th april! But I'm thinking any day from march 26th!!

I'm due 22nd April but DS was 8 days late so no doubt I'll go at the very end of April or even early May :dohh: I really don't want it to come on DS bday (20th April) or my bday though (1st May). Poor baby doesn't have that many options really :haha:

I had absolutely zero signs of going into labour with DS until my waters broke. No cramps, backaches, didn't lose my plug. Nothing! Not sure I'll be a very good 'labour watcher' really :haha:

I've been waiting for this to open :haha: nearly mays turn :lol:

I'm the same as you! I don't wanna go early as my daughters birthday is April 22nd and I don't wanna be late for my birthday haha! But I Surpise he/she will have no choice when they come lol

I was the same last pregnancy, baby was due 2nd oct (my mums birthday) but given my history of early ones I was expecting him to be early September but there were so many birthdays I needed him to avoid, my eldest son on 29th August, mine on 1st sept, then 2 of my sisters on 4th & 6th and my dad on the 7th! He did well though and arrived on the 2nd so he got his own day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->