April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

April 2nd.
I am really starting to get over it. I was fine until like last week, but the aches and pains are so frequent now. I'm done. Dd was born perfect at 36 weeks... making it even harder cuz I feel like this lil girl would be just fine now if she came!

Yay! Due 10th but scheduled c/s on the 4th, or sooner if I go into labor *fx*

woot! April 4th buddies

Awesome! How far along will you be then? I'll be 39+1, my other c/s were done at 38 weeks, so I am hoping I go into labor around 37-38 weeks so dr will have to do it sooner :winkwink:

I'm just a little behind you, that puts me at 38 + 3. My DD was born at 37 wks exactly (due to my own health complications). I never labored so who knows what will happen. I'm hoping she stays in longer so we can avoid a NICU stay, I so want to take my baby home right away and have her close to me from the start.

I'm due April 27, but hoping she makes an earlier appearance :)

Looks like the majority due for April are little boys. Watch out world!! Haha

IM due April 9th but being induced next weds the 12th march! 4 weeks early as waters leakin xx

I'm due 4th April my little man came 2 weeks early so hopefully won't have to wait much longer :) can't wait to find out if bump is pink or blue :)

I am due April 7th.

However my cervix has been shortening so I am hoping we have a March baby. Baby is head is down and very low doctor said.

However I am not going to say baby can stay in as long as he/she wants as I suffered enough through this whole pregnancy and once I think I got a break from serve acid reflux, I developed PUPP. I am one itchy mommy going crazy so in a week I will be walking like crazy as this mommy is done.

I am just excited to figure out if we actually have a girl or boy as ultrasounds was not in our favor (girl,girl,boy,girl,boy) don't get how you can mix the two.

Yay for the April thread, finally!!

Going to be induced for VBAC (@ 39 weeks) on April 23rd if she doesn't come sooner.. and I cannot wait!!! :)

April 1st over here! I am so excited for my little man to get here!!!!!!!!!!!

My birthdays late June and Callum was due on the 4th of July so I was worried about the same thing, in the end I ended up having a few contractions on my birthday! We have birthdays 5 days apart which is nice but I know what you mean about sharing birthdays!

Anyone else so uncomfortable? This weekend has seemed to make it even worse, it could just be the fact shes gone back to being breech again although I felt her go back to head down earlier and I still felt majorly uncomfortable, dont remember feeling this uncomfy last time but I am bigger this time so that could be why xx

Both kids & my bdays will end up being dead close together. Expensive time! As long as we get separate days each, I'll me happy :)

I'm deffo uncomfy now :( Can't turn over in bed without pain in my pelvis & just feel full to bursting all the time. I can usually eat so much too :haha: Ah well, it might curb my weight gain! Sick of being properly beaten up from the inside too!

Aaaaah... I've been waiting for a thread like this after seeing the March one. :happydance:

I'm due 12th April. X

Aaawww, that was my EDD with DS 3 years ago :thumbup: Unfortunately, he decided to come 8 days late but never mind! Hoping I don't go so far over this time.

hey Ladies! April 10th here, I have been having a rough time recently so I am hoping he will not come late! I am starting to get fed up! Ready to meet my little man xx

Hope everyone's well. I'm feeling abit worried at the min as baby's movements seem to have slowed right down. My LO is really sick with tonsillitis (me too!) and I also have a chest infection not sure what to do yet as I don't know if I should get checked or who I could get to watch my LO whilst I do as he really isn't well enough to be sat in hospital with me. Been a stressful couple of days! X

Due April 21st with my first son!! So crazy to think that he will be here next month (hopefully) I still can't believe how fast time has gone by for me this pregnancy. Even though lately it feels like its going really slow. I'm getting huge and tired, but know that it is all worth it!!!! Baby shower scheduled for March 26th. I am getting beyond excited to meet my son!!!!

I am 35 weeks today and I am about to give up with PUPPP. I been an itch fest for the last week and nothing has helped the itching.
Doctor gave me a steroid cream and still no relief.
I tried aveeno oatmeal bath, I have been only using aveeno itch relief body wash. I take benedryl at night so I can sleep. I tried cortisone cream and allegra anti itch cream and no relief.

I am so feed up. I am going to have scars for life because I itch so much until the open. The bumps on my tummy is so sore its crazy.

I don't see my doctor again until next thursday. If I don't get relief I am going to beg him to take this child out.

I know I did research on a soap but won't be able to ship it here in time, as the mail runs slow here and I have no clue where to find it on the german economy.

My birthdays late June and Callum was due on the 4th of July so I was worried about the same thing, in the end I ended up having a few contractions on my birthday! We have birthdays 5 days apart which is nice but I know what you mean about sharing birthdays!

Anyone else so uncomfortable? This weekend has seemed to make it even worse, it could just be the fact shes gone back to being breech again although I felt her go back to head down earlier and I still felt majorly uncomfortable, dont remember feeling this uncomfy last time but I am bigger this time so that could be why xx

I'm deffo uncomfy now :( Can't turn over in bed without pain in my pelvis & just feel full to bursting all the time. I can usually eat so much too :haha: Ah well, it might curb my weight gain!

Sazzle I could have written this :) we are both having girlies too :)

Someone told me that there is going to come a time when I think I can't get any bugger and then I will, I feel that way except I keep thinking my feet can't swell more and they do! Can't wait to meet my little lady, sadly there have been no real signs of her wanting to show up early. BH are pretty rare at this point :/ I thought I'd be having them more frequently

Due on 24th April with a boy! :) had my daughter in April 4 years ago, had her at 40+1. :)

Due on the 7th!

Is anybody else fed up and wants the baby out if them now lol?

Having said that, just read someone's birth story and now my heart is racing in fear thinking about the pain 😩

Due on the 7th!

Having said that, just read someone's birth story and now my heart is racing in fear thinking about the pain 😩

Yes me! Haha over the pain of it all and the fatigue.

I got real scared at the end of my last pregnancy worrying about labour, and honestly even though I had a few complications I found it wasn't anywhere near as bad as what some people say (obviously its not the same for everyone!) Just don't stress and you will be fine :)

oh, I'm due april 19th :)

Due on the 7th!

Yes me! Haha over the pain of it all and the fatigue.

I got real scared at the end of my last pregnancy worrying about labour, and honestly even though I had a few complications I found it wasn't anywhere near as bad as what some people say (obviously its not the same for everyone!) Just don't stress and you will be fine :)

oh, I'm due april 19th :)

Sometimes I feel okay about it, sometimes excited and at other times terrified! I just don't know if I'm strong enough :S

And woohoo! Blue or pink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->