April Due Dates! Let's Labour Watch

Yay!!! :happydance:

Hoping for a due date baby as DOB will be 14-04-14!!! But other that early would be good as totally fed up already!! Just to avoid my DD 3rd b'day on the 4th!! Eep!!!
If I go over, would like the 20th as its Easter Sunday and we got married on Easter Sunday (was the 12th that year but still!!).
Be nice to choose eh?! :haha:

Due April 17th! I'm not sure when this little girl will decide to make her appearance. Everyone thought my son was going to come early, and we had to evict the fellow. I'm hoping this isn't the same this time around!

Due April 7th! Hope she comes on that day or the 4th (anniversary is the first and family birthdays to include my own are 3rd, 9th, 11th, 14th, 17th, and 20th) this little gal will come when she feels like it lol but I'm happy to be in the home stretch as my shower was yesterday and now I can finally go shopping!

Due the 10 th. Hoping not to go over but will have to wait and see. Had really bad pains last night but they went after an hour!

I'm due april 5th. Just under 5 weeks. Eek! Altho i'm hoping to go early and have my baby born at end of march. Hoping for a vbac so labour before or around due date would b best for me. If i get to 41 weeks, they wont induce so will schedule a c section :cry: x

I've been waiting for this to open :haha: nearly mays turn :lol:

I'm the same as you! I don't wanna go early as my daughters birthday is April 22nd and I don't wanna be late for my birthday haha! But I Surpise he/she will have no choice when they come lol

You should open a May one! I may hang out there too :haha: We both seem to have done well with managing to conceive at the same time of year as with our LOs :haha:

I was the same last pregnancy, baby was due 2nd oct (my mums birthday) but given my history of early ones I was expecting him to be early September but there were so many birthdays I needed him to avoid, my eldest son on 29th August, mine on 1st sept, then 2 of my sisters on 4th & 6th and my dad on the 7th! He did well though and arrived on the 2nd so he got his own day!!

That's what I'm worried about... I really want DS & baby to have their own special days. Plus I don't really want to share my bday cos as a mummy you get hardly any days that are pamper days so if baby shares my birthday, that day would obviously become all about them. I know we can't choose, but I hope it doesn't happen.

I've been waiting for this to open :haha: nearly mays turn :lol:

I'm the same as you! I don't wanna go early as my daughters birthday is April 22nd and I don't wanna be late for my birthday haha! But I Surpise he/she will have no choice when they come lol

You should open a May one! I may hang out there too :haha: We both seem to have done well with managing to conceive at the same time of year as with our LOs :haha:

I was the same last pregnancy, baby was due 2nd oct (my mums birthday) but given my history of early ones I was expecting him to be early September but there were so many birthdays I needed him to avoid, my eldest son on 29th August, mine on 1st sept, then 2 of my sisters on 4th & 6th and my dad on the 7th! He did well though and arrived on the 2nd so he got his own day!!

That's what I'm worried about... I really want DS & baby to have their own special days. Plus I don't really want to share my bday cos as a mummy you get hardly any days that are pamper days so if baby shares my birthday, that day would obviously become all about them. I know we can't choose, but I hope it doesn't happen.

My birthdays late June and Callum was due on the 4th of July so I was worried about the same thing, in the end I ended up having a few contractions on my birthday! We have birthdays 5 days apart which is nice but I know what you mean about sharing birthdays!

Anyone else so uncomfortable? This weekend has seemed to make it even worse, it could just be the fact shes gone back to being breech again although I felt her go back to head down earlier and I still felt majorly uncomfortable, dont remember feeling this uncomfy last time but I am bigger this time so that could be why xx

Hello Gals.....

I'm due 29/04 and staying team yellow again :) Counting the days now as I'm getting relly exhausted running around after an energetic 14 month old & working, lol

Nats21, Yes! I've been quite uncomfortable. It doesn't help that I cannot sleep for the life of me...
My lower back & hips hurt a lot this time too. I think its b/c I've been going crazy with the cleaning and organizing, I just can't stop lol.
Hopefully, soon I'll feel ready :)

My little girl is due April 19th and although I am uncomfortable, I am in no hurry to have this baby. She can come in her own sweet time.

(you can remind me of this when I'm overdue and fed up!) ;)

Im due April 23rd - St Georges day!! Expecting little boy after already having DD. Can not wait!! I feel he'll come a little earlier but I also thought that with Madison & she came 7 days late haha !!

Exciting stuff ah! We'll be mums (again) next month! :D

Aaaaah... I've been waiting for a thread like this after seeing the March one. :happydance:

I'm due 12th April. X

Been getting contractions on and off for a few days. Going to take it super easy because I really want LO to stay in for another 15 days!!!!! Goal date = March 17

Due April 15th here :)

Last time I read threads where women were fed up & ready for it to be over. I totally judged them wondering why they made such a big deal about it & to let baby come when they're ready.

This time its not uncommon to hear me crying to just get this baby out of me, I've had enough, I'm done, so uncomfortable & so flipping massive. I hate this!!

I sincerely apologize to all those women I judged before, your revenge is being taken :)

Eeek, I've been saying that forever - lol, the baby can take his sweet time part, but I cannot wait to meet him at all. XD It makes me even more anxious knowing it's March. I was doing a little dance while laying in bed with lovey that it was March thankfully and we'll have our little boy soon. XD

Hi ladies!
Due April 17th and can't wait to meet our little man :)

hello girlies :wave:

im due April 27th with my 1st.

feeling sooooo completely anxious! i'll be 36 weeks the end of march but hoping to hold out until the 1st week of april where i'll be 37 weeks and begging for her to come :)

I want in - April 5th for me! I can't wait for this little guy to be here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->