April Jellybeans 60 Tester's 13 BFP's

Fingers crossed seths mummy xx

thank you Hall Family and Abs. I put it down to Vitex <3

Hi everyone, well another update on me:
I got my bloodwork back again today and my levels have dropped to 22:( so I had an early miscarriage probably when I had all that bleeding and thought it was a period. It's been pretty upsetting especially cause I just found out and then it ended so badly.
I had a question for the ladies that have gone through this, how long did it take to get your period once your levels dropped to zero and then about how long after did you ovulate again?
I want to start trying right away but I have no idea when I'll even be ovulating again! It's like I lost a whole month! :(

Sorry jaysbaby
my cycles pretty much went back to normal everytime after i mc'd xx

I'm so sorry jaysbaby. I really hoped for a miracle, but your story sounded oddly familiar :hugs:. I hope you are doing ok?

With my early loss (this past march), I was about a week late when I started bleeding. I normally ovulate on CD13 or so of my cycle. That month I ovulated CD14 counting first day of MC bleeding as CD1.

But with my later losses, hcg took longer to come down, but still I ovulated 2-3 days later than normal.

I have spent a lot of the times on the loss forums, I can tell you that no two women have it the same. Some ovulate very soon after (like me), some ovulate much later, and others don't ovulate at all for 1 cycle. I'm sorry I know that's not what you want to hear.

The Sperm Meet Egg Plan (SMEP) was specifically designed for women TTC after a loss (because you can't predict when you're going to ovulate). You should look into it, but the gist of it is, you should really try every other night once you are no longer bleeding. Then test with OPKs, and when you get a positive, 'try' every night for 3 nights in a row. Take a break, and do 1 more. Apparently, it has very high success rates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->